HP Envy Printers
The 123.hp.com/envy printer perfect for your home printing needs. Guide for 123 HP Envy Printer set up and installation. The step-by-step instructions to connect the hp envy printer with Wireless. Get the complete hp.com/123 Install steps for 123 hp com setup envy printer setting up.
HP Officejet Printers
123 HP Officejet Printers are the perfect match for the business workplace. From the 123hp.com OJ printer model, you can print on both A4 paper and glossy sheets. Get the complete 123.HP OJ Setup manual from 123 hp com Officejet printer to connect with Wireless.
HP Officejet Pro Printers
Complete the HP OJ Pro Printer setup process with the latest drivers and software. The HP OJPro printer installation is easy to complete with hp printer driver. Follow the steps to connect the HP Officejet Pro printer with Wireless.
HP Deskjet Printers
The HP Deskjet printers are the best fit for your home printing needs. Now, complete the HP Deskjet printer setup as in 123 hp com deskjet printers. Follow the steps to install the 123 HP DJ Printers with Wireless using hp.com/123 manual.
Reason to Choose Us
Get all your queries answered in one place! A complete instruction guide to assist you with any 123.hp.com Setup process. No more research, no more answerless questions. Explore your product model for prompt service.
All the instruction sets here help with the complete HP Printer Setup process and queries. Get the accurate instruction set more in detail as in 123.hp.com/setup. Also, the best part here is that we always keep us updated!
How to Setup HP Printer?
The HP Printer setup process usually flows through 5 Major steps as follows:
- Initially, unpack the new HP printer from the box and place it on a flat surface.
- Then remove the packing tapes and materials from the printer surface.
- After that, connect it to the power supply for hp.123/setup.
- Then, please turn it on and complete the printer display settings.
- After that, install the cartridges and load the papers to complete the 123.hp/setup.
Connectivity and Software Setup:
- Then, use the same mode of connectivity between the HP printer and the computer.
- Here, choose between the basic and the feature set of windows and mac drivers/software for 123hp.co/setup.
After Windows 10 Update
Here is an important note for you:
In Jan 2020, Microsoft support for windows 7 OS closed. It is not extensible anymore. It also recommended upgrading the computer to Windows 10 after testing it.
- It requires simple steps and it doesn’t include any hardship during this extension.
- Various versions are available to simplify the process, efficiency, throughput, bandwidth, and more.
123 HP Printer Install
HP Printer Setup
HP printer is compatible to support both home office and business printing. HP printers also support USB and Wireless Connectivity. Download the latest hp printer driver or HP Smart app for hp printer setup. Follow the basic steps for HP Printer Unboxing and setting up with Wireless Setup.
Unbox device for HP printer setup
- Unbox the HP printer from the package.
- Remove all the protective tapes from the printer box.
- Now, you will find an HP printer manual and other printer accessories on the top.
- Place the printer on a flat surface next to a wall outlet.
- Unwrap the printer without leaving any packing materials wrapped.
- Now, move to the printer control panel and the scanner glass.
- Remove the packing materials from them also.
Next, you can get ready with the other hardware and software setup processes.
Connect the power cord and complete the display settings
To connect the power cable and make all the display settings, do all the instructions as listed below:
- Connect the HP printer is next to an electrical socket.
- Now, unwrap a power cable. Check whether the power cord is error-free.
- Next, connect the power cord between the HP printer and the electrical socket.
- Turn on the printer and wait for your printer to switch on.
- Now, you will find display settings prompting on the screen.
- Pick your current location, language, date, and time.
Check whether the power supply to the electrical socket is continuous.
Load paper on the tray for 123 hp printer
Read the procedures to Load enough HP-recommended printing sheets.
- Lift the input paper tray of your HP printer first.
- Now, take a preferred quantity of HP-recommended printing sheets.
- Place them into the paper tray.
- Look to that the edges are straight and not folded.
- Now, you can set back to the printing tasks.
The printing sheets that you prefer should be HP-recommended.
Install Ink cartridges for hp 123 setup
Install the HP-recommended ink cartridges into the access area of the printer. Set of instructions for the hp printer ink installation.
- Take a new HP ink cartridge from the printer package.
- Now, uncover the plastic wrapping from the HP ink cartridges.
- Next, open the access cartridge area of your HP printer.
- Install the ink cartridges into the respective colour slots of the access area.
- Then continue printing of your desire.
Consider that you do not prefer any non-HP ink cartridges.
First Time Printer setup for MAC Device
Set up your HP printer on the MAC device. The Printer Solutions that have come along with the CD/DVD or the HP website:
For first-time printer setup using CD/DVD:
- Install the HP Basic driver from the CD/DVD from the printer package.
- Continue with the installation wizard and finish the hp printer driver setup.
- Now, get the WPS PIN and have it ready for further execution.
For first-time printer setup using an HP website:
- Now, go to an HP website.
- Download the fully-updated hp printer driver.
- Next, execute the .exe driver file.
- Now, continue with the installation wizard.
- Complete the driver installation steps.
- And, continue taking a test print copy of your desire.
First Time Printer Setup for Windows Device
Guide to set up your hp printer on Windows 10. Download the hp driver from online or a CD/DVD.
For first-time printer setup using CD/DVD:
- Insert the CD/DVD and get the .exe file.
- Run the .exe file and continue with the setup wizard instructions.
For first-time printer setup using an HP website:
- Download the complete hp driver software from an HP website.
- Run the downloaded file and follow the installation wizard.
- Connect your hp printer to the Windows system using a USB cable or a wireless network.
- Now, install the compatible hp printer setup driver on your computer.
- Next, you can continue or resume printing tasks.
HP printer supports Windows 7, 8, 10, and Vista.
HP Driver Download
Guide for HP Printer driver download
HP Printer Driver Download is simple when you follow the manual. You can download and install the latest version driver from the CD/DVD. Also, you can browse online to find compatible hp printer driver software.
123 HP Printer Driver Download
123 HP Driver Download for Windows
Download the compatible HP printer software on your Windows. Follow the set of instructions given below for hp driver install for windows:
- Step 1: Firstly, consider updating the OS of your Windows system.
- Step 2: Always check you have the recent OS version. Enable the automatic Windows OS update menu to get alerts when a new version comes into the launch.
- Step 3: Now, from a browser, you should land on 123.hp.com. Consider choosing only the original HP websites.
- step 4: Choose your printer model now. If you do not know the series of your printer, check the manual.
- step 5: You will now get a list of compatible drivers that will match your printer model.
- step 6: Choose the driver that suitable for printer preference from the list of the printer drivers.
- step 7: Choose only the fully-featured and fully-updated driver software.
- step 8: Click on the direct driver download button now to download the .exe driver file to your PC. And complete the HP Printer driver download process.
123 HP Driver Download for Mac
Download a compatible HP printer driver for the MAC system. Follow the set of instructions given below for mac installation:
- Step 1: Power on your MAC system first. Now, find out the MAC OS version that you are using.
- Step 2: If the OS version is not current or the latest, immediately switch to updating the MAC OS version. Turn on the automatic OS update feature if applicable.
- Step 3:Next, find the series of your printer model. Now, open a secure browser platform of your choice.
- step 4: Land on 123.hp.com or any other original HP sites. Tap on your printer model.
- step 5: You will now get a big list of compatible driver software for you to pick.
- step 6: Tap on the latest version and fully-updated driver software.
- step 7: You will find the direct driver download link now below the driver.
- step 8: Click on the download button to get the fully-featured and driver file on your MAC system.
123 HP Printer Driver Install
123 HP Driver Install for Windows
To install the HP printer driver on the Windows PC, follow the instructions:
- Step 1: Firstly, run the .exe driver files. It will be present in the downloads section of your Windows.
- Step 2: Else, search for the .exe driver file from the Windows start menu to find it.
- Step 3: Right-click or double tap on the .exe file to run the driver file.
- step 4: You will now get an installation setup wizard on the home screen of the Windows system.
- step 5: Follow the installation instructions. Do all the steps as instructed in the wizard.
- step 6: Now, you will have to choose the network connectivity type. It can be a wired or a wireless network.
- step 7: Next, click on the finish button to complete the driver installation in Windows.
- step 8: Finally, check the driver performance by assigning a print, scan, or copy task to the printer. Wait until you get the desired print output.
123 HP Driver Install for Mac
The set of instructions to install the downloaded driver software on your MAC system:
- Step 1: Boot up your MAC system and go to the search menu of the MAC screen.
- Step 2: Type the .exe driver file to reach it. Or, go to the downloads section and search for the .exe file.
- Step 3: Tap on the .exe file to run the file. Or, right-click on the .exe file and select the run menu.
- step 4: On the MAC home screen, you will see a driver installation setup wizard popping up.
- step 5: Continue with the instructions listed on the driver installation setup wizard.
- step 6: Now, you will see a window asking you to choose the network connectivity type.
- step 7: Pick either a wired/USB or a Wireless connection to complete the driver install process.
- step 8: Next, check the reliability of the driver installed by assigning a print task.
Download 123 HP Printer Drivers (Manually)
To download the HP Printer driver, you will have to follow the set of instructions given below:
- Step 1: Open your PC and check the current operating system version.
- Step 2:Update to the latest version of the current OS version if it looks outdated.
- Step 3: Next, go to the browser and look for an HP website with all the driver collections.
- step 4: Search for a compatible driver with the direct driver download link.
- step 5: Hit on the download button to get the .exe driver file on your PC.
Automatic 123 HP Printer Driver Update With Driver Support (Recommended)
To update HP printer drivers, follow the set of instructions given below:
- Step 1: On the taskbar, you will find a search bar. Enter device manager and go to that menu by click on it.
- Step 2: Now, you will find a list of the driver. Choose the driver software you want to update.
- Step 3: Click on the automatically update the driver software menu.
- step 4: Click update driver automatically again and click ok to proceed.
- step 5: Your device will search for the latest version of the driver now. On finding it, your device will update the driver in no time.
Update 123 HP Printer Drivers Using Device Manager
To update the HP printer driver using the device manager, follow the set of instructions:
- Step 1: Open the Windows 10 system and then move to the control panel. Next, consider choosing the hardware and sound menu to proceed.
- Step 2: Under the hardware and sound menu, you will find the device manager menu. Click on it.
- Step 3: You will now see all the hardware connected to the printer. Now, click on the printers menu, where all the relevant printers will be listed.
- step 4: Now, choose the update driver menu by right-clicking your printer model. Next, click either automatic or manual methods to find the latest driver to update.
- step 5: If your PC is not detecting the latest driver automatically, then find a driver on your own.
- step 6: Click on the direct driver download button to download the fully-updated driver software. Next, follow the installation wizard and run the downloaded driver file.
HP Wireless Setup
123 HP Wireless Printer Setup
HP printer wireless setup is not a hassle. Any user must connect their HP printer to Wi-Fi to make printouts on the go. Before connecting your HP printer to a wireless network, you should check the latest wireless printer updated driver.The driver you have should be compatible with your driver model and the operating system.
Steps to connec the HP printer to wireless
How to connect my HP Printer to Wi-Fi
For HP printer Wi-Fi setup, you will have to follow the set of instructions given below:
- Step 1: Switch on your HP Printer and unplug the Ethernet cable or the USB cable from your printer.
- Step 2: Now, either pick the network menu or click the wireless icon present on the control panel.
- Step 3: Next, choose the wireless settings menu and land on the wireless setup wizard.
- step 4: Finally, you should find your wireless network. Enter the passcode and then hit ok to connect to a wireless network.
How to connect my HP printer to my new router
To connect your HP printer to a new router, you will have to follow the set of instructions given below:
- Step 1: Be ready with a router that consists of a Wi-Fi button.
- Step 2: Check whether your printer and computer are within the range of the router.
- Step 3: Turn on all the devices. And, tap on the Wireless button on the control panel of your HP printer.
- step 4: Now, within 2 minutes, do not forget to tap on the Wi-Fi button of your router too.
HP wireless printer setup windows 10
Follow the list of instructions given below For the HP Printer wireless setup in Windows 10:
- Step 1: Turn on your HP printer and check whether your printer and computer are in a connection. Also, check whether your device has an appropriate wireless printer driver software.
- Step 2: Now, move on to the setup option and pick the wireless setup menu to proceed with the HP printer Wi-Fi setup process.
- Step 3: Next, go to the network type and hit on the wireless setup wizard. A new wizard will now open on the screen.
- step 4: Choose your wireless network now. Then enter the password of your wireless network.
- step 5: Hit on the ok button and wait until your printer connects to a buffer-free wireless network.
- step 6: On your printer connects to the wireless network you can assign a print task to printer from any device on the go. Wireless printing is simple and saves more time.
HP wireless printer setup Mac
To connect your HP printer to Wi-Fi on a MAC system, you will have to follow the set of instructions given below:
- Step 1: Turn on your HP printer and the MAC system first. Check whether your printer has a connection with the MAC system.
- Step 2: Also, look to that you have the latest driver version installed on your MAC system.
- Step 3: Switch to the setup menu and then choose the wireless setup menu to proceed with the HP printer.
- step 4: Next, choose the wireless setup wizard menu. It will be present under the network menu.
- step 5: Follow the setup wizard instructions, enter the Wi-Fi network password and click ok.
- step 6: Wait until your HP printer got a new wireless connection. Now, assign a print task to your printer from any of the wirelessly connected devices. Enjoy wireless printing from anywhere you are at any time of your choice.
123 HP Auto Wireless Connect
For HP Auto Wireless Connect, you will have to follow the set of instructions given below:
- Step 1: Go to the HP support page and then enter your printer model to find compatible driver software.
- Step 2: Now, download and install the appropriate driver that supports wireless network connectivity.
- Step 3: Next, from your printer, you will have to run the software to continue.
- step 4: Now, you will see a prompt asking you to choose a preferable network type.
- step 5: Hit on the wireless network connection now and wait for the wireless connection. Now, start taking instant prints, copies, and scans using the wireless network at ease.
123 HP Wireless Setup Wizard
To connect your HP printer to a wireless network using the Wireless Setup Wizard, you can follow the set of instructions given below:
- Step 1: Turn on your PC and the HP printer to connect to Wi-Fi.
- Step 2: Now, choose the settings menu and go to the network option.
- Step 3: Next hit on the wireless menu. You will now see a wireless setup wizard on the screen.
- Step 4: Follow all the setup wizard instructions to connect your HP printer to Wi-Fi.
- step 5: Now, wait for some time. Your HP printer will connect to the Wi-Fi. And, you can print your business files and images on-time.
USB to Wireless
To convert your wired printer to a wireless printer, you will have to do the set of instructions given below:
- Step 1: Turn on your HP printer and the PC with either a MAC or Windows OS.
- Step 2: Now, remove the USB cable from your devices and hit on the network menu.
- Step 3: Choose the wireless menu and wait for the wireless setup wizard to open on your screen.
- step 4: Follow the instructions and enter the wireless network password when you need it.
- Step 5: Then wait until your HP printer gets a new wireless connection. Now, start printing your files from any device and from anywhere.
123 HP Mobile Printing Applications
AirPrint HP Smart Setup
AirPrint is a 123hp.com exclusive mobile printing solution for Apple iOS devices. You may not require any specific driver and software to enable the AirPrint feature on your printer or the iOS device.
- Step 1: Open the file that you wish to print on your iOS device.
- Step 2: Then, click on the hp123com print option and choose the AirPrint Printer option.
- Step 3: Now, on your HP Printer, enable the 123.hpcom Web Services option.
- Step 4: After that, on your iOS device, choose your 123.hp com and print the file.
Cloud HP Print Setup
HP CloudPrint is one of the mobile printing solutions to print any file from the Google cloud. To enable this hp.123com feature, you may require the hp123.com Chrome extension and ePrint’s mail ID.
- Step 1: First, download and enable the HP Print extension.
- Step 2: Then, add your HP ePrint email address in the space provided.
- Step 3: Now, open any hp 123.com file from the 123hpcom Cloud and try printing it.
- Note: Google Chrome browser is a must to enable the CloudPrint feature.
ePrint HP Smart Setup
One of the easy Web Services from hp.123 is the eprint feature. This feature allows you to print from anywhere just by mailing the file to your printer. The steps of 123 hp on how to enable ePrint service.
- Step 1: Initially, enable the Web Services option on your 123.hp Printer.
- Step 2: Then, print the network information page to get your printer’s email address.
- Step 3: In case you wish to change the default email address in the future, log in to the HP Connected page.