Enjoy the complete features of HP Envy printers for your home printing needs. Now print your own files and photos at affordable cost without compromising the quality. Here, get the complete instruction guide for HP Envy printers.
HP Officejet Printers are the perfect match for the business workplace. With these printer models, you can print on both normal paper and glossy sheets for brochures and envelopes. Get the complete manual from 123.hp.com/oj.
HP Officejet Pro printers allow the user to enjoy high-speed and high-quality prints at an affordable price. Now you can complete the HP OJ Pro Printer setup process with the latest drivers and software as in 123.hp.com/ojpro.
HP Deskjet printers are the best fit for your home printing needs. With the Deskjet printers, you can enjoy the complete affordability and accessibility. Now complete the Deskjet printer setup as in 123.hp.com/dj printers in a snap!
Reason to Choose Us
Get all your queries answered in one place! A complete instruction guide to assist you with any HP Printer Setup process. No more research, no more answerless questions. Explore your product model and get the instant answers here in a click!
All the instruction sets here help with the complete HP Printer Setup process and queries. Get the accurate instruction set more in detail as in 123.hp.com/setup. Also, the best part here is that we always keep us updated!
How to Setup HP Printer?
The HP Printer setup process usually flows through the five major steps as follows:
- Initially, unpack the new HP printer from the box and place it on a flat surface.
- Then remove the packing tapes and materials from the printer surface.
- After that, connect it to the power supply.
- Then, please turn it on and complete the printer display settings.
- After that, install the cartridges and load the papers to complete the hardware setup.
Connectivity and Software Setup:
- Then, use the same mode of connectivity between the HP printer and the computer.
- Here, choose between the basic and the full feature set of drivers and software.
HP Printers – Multi functional Features
Now perform multitasking like printing, scanning, copying, and faxing with your HP printer. Here is a quick overview of a few common features that come with almost every HP Printer model. You may require a specific set of drivers and software for enabling these features.
123 HP Printer Driver Download
123 HP Driver Install for Windows
You can install the latest HP Printer Drivers for your Windows device in a click. For this, you should connect the printer to the network and the devices. You may use either the USB cable or the Wifi. Here are the basic steps to install the latest HP printer drivers and software for your Windows computer.
- Initially, download the latest and the compatible driver file to your Windows computer.
- Then, run the AutoRun file and initiate the installation process.
- After that, follow the set of steps on the driver installation wizard screen.
123 HP Driver Install for Mac
Now get the compatible and latest set of HP printer drivers for your MAC computer. Before proceeding with the HP Printer driver installation for MAC, connect the HP printer to the MAC wired or wireless. Then, follow the basic instruction set for successful driver installation.
- To begin with, get the compatible driver version for your MAC computer OS version.
- Then, download the driver set file to initiate the AutoRun.
- Follow the steps on the screen to complete installation on MAC.
123 HP Mobile Printing Apllications
ePrint Smart Setup
One of the easy Web Services from HP is the eprint feature. This feature allows you to print from anywhere just by mailing the file to your printer. The usual steps on how to enable ePrint service on your HP Printer.
- Initially, enable the Web Services option on your HP Printer.
- Then, print the network information page to get your printer’s email address.
- In case you wish to change the default email address in the future, log in to the HP Connected page.
AirPrint Smart Setup
AirPrint is an exclusive mobile printing solution for Apple iOS devices. You may not require any specific driver and software to enable the AirPrint feature on your printer or the iOS device.
- Open the file that you wish to print on your iOS device.
- Then, click on the print option and choose the AirPrint Printer option.
- Now, on your HP Printer, enable the Web Services option.
- After that, on your iOS device, choose your HP Printer name and print the file.
Cloud Print Setup
HP CloudPrint is one of the mobile printing solutions to print any file from the Google cloud. To enable this feature, you may require the HP Print Chrome extension and the ePrint email address.
- Firstly, download and enable the HP Print extension.
- Then, add your HP ePrint email address in the space provided.
- Now, open any file from the Cloud and try printing it.
- Note: Google Chrome browser is a must to enable the CloudPrint feature.