123 Hp Com Printer Setup
The process to set up your HP printer has become an easy task. No more complicated installation instructions. Follow a few guided steps and your printer will be up and running in no time. And, HP stands to deliver quality right to the end. Here are a few steps that should be followed when setting up your HP printer.
- Unbox your brand new HP printer and place it on a flat surface.
- Discard the packaging material responsibly.
- Connect the power cord to the printer and the wall socket.
- Insert the cartridges carefully in their rightful place.
- Load your paper in the tray.
- Download and install the appropriate driver software and you are ready to go!
Every HP printer needs various installation services for your HP printer to work. Install a compatible driver and other HP Apps to simplify the printing tasks. The 123 HP com install services are essential for everyday printing needs. Install all the HP Printer software and driver to extract the best printing results.
HP Envy Printers
The HP Envy Printer is a dynamic model that helps with your basic printing needs at home. With the small and sleek design, you can prop it up on any table. The printer and scanner can work wonders for you. The HP Envy is small but it brings you high quality. Get support from us for all the Envy models. Also, get exclusive insights about setup, driver, and wifi setup for envy models like HP Envy 5055 printers, HP Envy photo 7855 models.
HP Officejet Printers
Here is a printer that is perfect for your business. Print, copy and scan your documents in no time in the most hassle-free manner. With easy connectivity, your printer can be set up and begin its work almost immediately. This luxurious design can be placed in any corner of your office. Get support from us for all the Officejet models. Also, get exclusive insights about setup, wifi setup, driver download for HP Officejet 3830 models.
HP Officejet Pro Printers
This is a revolutionary smart printer that’s here for the highly functional office. Better in speed and quality the HP OfficeJet Pro Printers is designed for the pros. With the clearest display and slender design, the printer is the most productive gadget that your office needs. Choose only the best for your office. Get support from us for all the OfficeJet pro models. Also, get exclusive insights about setup, wifi setup, driver download for HP Officejet Pro 9015, HP Officejet Pro 6978 models.
HP Deskjet Printers
You can print, copy, scan in color, at high speed, and a lot more with the HP Deskjet Printers. For instant connectivity and fast printing for the home or office, this printer is for you. This one here is a space saver and works as efficiently as it looks. Get support from us for all the Deskjet printer models. Also, get exclusive insights about setup, driver download, and wifi setup for HP Deskjet 2600, HP Deskjet 3755, HP Deskjet 4155 models.
123.Hp.Com/Setup Install Services
We are your all-time printer setup and utility guide! We have instructions for 123 HP com printer setup, HP printer wireless setup, and more. Our website will share steps to download and install HP printer driver software. We also share troubleshooting guidelines to keep your printer healthy. Simple to say, we are a one-stop destination for all your printer queries. Try out all the steps and enjoy the best features from your printer. Call our printer technicians if you want more help.
How To Setup HP Printer?
HP printers come with the easiest steps to set up. All you would need to do is follow the simple guidelines as we hold your hand along the process.
- Unpack your printer and discard the packaging aside responsibly as instructed in the manual.
- Connect the power cords to the socket and switch it on.
- Install the cartridges and place sheets of paper in the tray.
- Choose the connection method. All the latest HP printers come with different options to connect your printer – wired USB cable, Bluetooth or Wi-Fi.
- Choose the easiest setup – wired USB cable for now.
- Install the driver software.
Your printer is ready to go!
First Time Printer Setup for Windows Device
There is always a first to set up a printer but setting up on Windows is easy. Here are simple steps for the first-timers.
- Follow the same steps of unboxing and unpacking your brand new HP printer.
- Load the cartridge and install sheets of paper. You can always check the manual along the way.
- Connect the printer using a USB cable and turn it on.
- Open the Settings app from the Start menu.
- Choose ‘Devices and Printers’ followed by ‘Add a printer’.
- Choose your printer as Windows will detect it.
- With this, you should follow the installation instructions on your screen and finish the process.
Your printer is all ready for you!
First Time Printer setup for MAC Device
These are steps for all Apple users. Follow these simple steps to set up your printer for your Mac device.
- Unbox and prop your printer up followed by installing your cartridge and sheets of paper.
- Connect your printer to the system using a USB cable and switch it on.
- Next, begin the installation process. You will find your driver details on the HP support website.
- Key in the details of the OS and followed by the printer details which you will find on the printer.
- Follow the steps as instructed and complete the installation process.
Go ahead and take your first print with your new HP printer.
HP Printer Setup
HP has devised an easy systematic method that anyone can follow to set up your brand new HP Printer. All you will have to do is follow these simple steps.
Unbox device for HP printer setup
The first exciting part of the set-up is unboxing your brand new HP printer. Here are a few steps to follow for a smooth set-up
- Remove the printer from the box.
- Remove all the protective material and the tapes of the printer both inside and outside.
- Set the outer tray properly and adjust the cartridge access door and open it.
- Recheck the box to ensure all hardware is removed and fixed.
- Discard or recycle the waste material properly.
Your first step is done.
Connect the power cord and complete the display settings
Once you have completed the physical set up move over to the next step of connecting your printer.
- Untangle your power cord and plug it into the back of your printer at one end.
- At the other end of plug the power cord into the power source.
- Press the power button on the printer to turn it on.
- You will see the power light burn and the printer will begin to work. These are indications that your printer is connected.
Load paper on the tray for 123hp printer
The following step has to be followed accurately to perfect the alignment of paper with the print
- To load paper into the paper tray make sure the tray is aligned properly.
- Raise the input tray or align it accurately.
- Load a ream of white A4 sheets into the input tray.
- Adjust the width guide to match the size of your A4 paper which you have placed on the tray.
- Lower the output tray and adjust the extension to hold the printed sheets.
Install ink catridges for hp 123 setup
Proceed carefully and slowly while you insert the cartridges.
- Begin the process by installing the cartridges that you have received with your printer.
- You can do this by removing the packaging carefully and remove the plastic tape.
- Make sure to hold the cartridge carefully to avoid a mess.
- Insert the cartridge into its slot carefully and push it in until to hear a ‘click’.
- Repeat the same for the other cartridges.
Once you have inserted all the cartridges close the access door
123 HP Printer Driver Download
Visit the HP support website and click the ‘software & drivers’ option. Identify your product and enter your printer’s details. Choose the ‘Driver-Product Installation Software’ and install the driver. Follow the process until you click ‘finish’.
123 HP Driver Download for Windows
Download the compatible HP printer software on your Windows. Follow the set of instructions given below for hp driver install for windows:
- Visit the HP support website and choose the “Software ad Drivers’ from the menu.
- Choose your product and enter your printer’s name.
- Followed by this choose the ‘Driver-Product Installation Software’. Choose the most suitable driver from the given options.
- Before you begin the download make sure that the website site has identified the right operating system, in this case, Windows. If not you can manually make an entry.
- Click on the download option. Followed by this you will find your file in your system’s download folder.
- Follow the instructions given access and permissions.
- Now, let the driver complete the process.
123 HP Driver Download for Windows 123 HP Driver Download for Mac
Download a compatible HP printer driver for the MAC system. Follow the set of instructions given below for mac installation:
The process is simple these instructions are followed.
- Visit the HP support website and choose ‘Software and Driver’ from the menu
- Choose the required product from the given list and enter the name of the printer.
- Choose the right operating system, in this case, ‘Mac OS’ with the right version.
- Followed by this choose the ‘Drive-Product Installation Software’. Choose a suitable driver for your operating system.
- Follow the instructions systematically. Give access and permissions where ever needed.
- Once it reaches the end click the ‘finish’ option.
You can go ahead and get your printer printing.
123 HP Printer Driver Install
123 HP Driver Install for Windows
To install the HP printer driver on the Windows PC, follow the instructions:
- Firstly, run the .exe driver files. It will be present in the downloads section of your Windows.
- Else, search for the .exe driver file from the Windows start menu to find it.
- Right-click or double tap on the .exe file to run the driver file.
- You will now get an installation setup wizard on the home screen of the Windows system.
- Follow the installation instructions. Do all the steps as instructed in the wizard.
- Now, you will have to choose the network connectivity type. It can be a wired or a wireless network.
- Next, click on the finish button to complete the driver installation in Windows.
- Finally, check the driver performance by assigning a print, scan, or copy task to the printer. Wait until you get the desired print output.
123 HP Driver Install for Mac
The set of instructions to install the downloaded driver software on your MAC system:
- Boot up your MAC system and go to the search menu of the MAC screen.
- Type the .exe driver file to reach it. Or, go to the downloads section and search for the .exe file.
- Tap on the .exe file to run the file. Or, right-click on the .exe file and select the run menu.
- On the MAC home screen, you will see a driver installation setup wizard popping up.
- Continue with the instructions listed on the driver installation setup wizard.
- Now, you will see a window asking you to choose the network connectivity type.
- Pick either a wired/USB or a Wireless connection to complete the driver install process.
- Next, check the reliability of the driver installed by assigning a print task.
Download 123 HP Printer Drivers (Manually)
To download the HP Printer driver, you will have to follow the set of instructions given below:
- Open your PC and check the current operating system version.
- Update to the latest version of the current OS version if it looks outdated.
- Next, go to the browser search for 123 hp com website with all the driver collections.
- Search for a compatible driver with the direct driver download link.
- Hit on the download button to get the .exe driver file on your PC.
Automatic 123 HP Printer Driver Update With Driver Support (Recommended)
To update HP printer drivers, follow the set of instructions given below:
- On the taskbar, you will find a search bar. Enter device manager and go to that menu by click on it.
- Now, you will find a list of the driver. Choose the driver software you want to update.
- Click on the automatically update the driver software menu.
- Click update driver automatically again and click ok to proceed.
- Your device will search for the latest version of the driver now. On finding it, your device will update the driver in no time.
Update 123 HP Printer Drivers Using Device Manager
To update the HP printer driver using the device manager, follow the set of instructions:
- Open the Windows 10 system and then move to the control panel. Next, consider choosing the hardware and sound menu to proceed.
- Under the hardware and sound menu, you will find the device manager menu. Click on it.
- You will now see all the hardware connected to the printer. Now, click on the printers menu, where all the relevant printers will be listed.
- Now, choose the update driver menu by right-clicking your printer model. Next, click either automatic or manual methods to find the latest driver to update.
- If your PC is not detecting the latest driver automatically, then find a driver on your own.
- Click on the direct driver download button to download the fully-updated driver software. Next, follow the installation wizard and run the downloaded driver file.
HP Wireless Printer Setup
The process is easier with a wireless setup. Ensure your printer and computer are plugged in and turned on. Ensure your system has wireless driver software. Go to your system settings and find the ‘add printers and scanners’ option. Your printer will show up on the list. Click it and your printer is set up.
How to connect my HP Printer to Wi-Fi
Follow these simple instructions to complete the connection process.
- Ensure that your printer is plugged in and turned on. Before you begin make sure that your Wi-Fi is up and running.
- Disconnect your printer from any connection like Ethernet or USB connectivity.
- Click the wireless option on the control panel app.
- You will be redirected to a wireless setup wizard.
- Here, you will be able to find your wireless network. Once you do, enter your passcode and click ‘ok’.
- Once you do you will be connected to the wireless network.
Give a test run and it is ready.
How to connect my HP printer to my new router
To get your HP printer connected to a new route these are the steps you will have to follow.
- Ensure you have a fully functioning Wi-Fi router with an active network connection.
- Both the computer and the router should be near each other.
- Make sure that all devices are turned on before you begin connecting them.
- All you will have to do now is click on the “Wireless’ button on your HP printer.
- While you do that, click the Wi-Fi button on your router too.
Your HP printer is now connected to your new router. It is a simple, quick and easy process.
HP wireless printer setup windows 10
Here are the instructions you should follow when you set up your HP wireless printer for windows 10
- Before you go ahead make sure your printer and your computer are connected. Your printer should have wireless printer driver software.
- Once you have all that in place you can go ahead and choose the ‘wireless’ option to complete the connection process.
- Go on to choose the network type. Followed by this you will be required to enter the Wi-Fi password.
- Hit the ‘ok’ button confirming the connection.
- Give it a few seconds.
Wireless connections are the best for your quick prints.
HP wireless printer setup Mac
Follow these simple rules to get your HP wireless printer set up to a Mac
- Ensure that your printer and your Mac are turned on and connected.
- Before you proceed make sure your Mac has the necessary driver software to connect a wireless printer to a Mac.
- Choose the setup menu on your HP printer and followed by the ‘wireless set up menu’.
- It gets simple from here. Follow the instructions, enter the Wi-Fi password and hit ‘ok’.
- Give it a few minutes. Your printer is ready once it indicates that it has been connected to the network.
Your HP printer is up and running.
123 HP Auto Wireless Connect
To connect your HP printer to a wireless network follow these given steps.
- Visit the HP support website to download a suitable driver.
- Choose your product and enter your product name.
- Select your operating system if the website does not detect it automatically.
- Download the driver and install.
- Follow the instructions until you reach the ‘finish’ option.
- You will find a pop up asking you about your preferred connection. Choose a ‘wireless’ connection.
- Give it a second to connect and your printer is ready.
123 HP Wireless Setup Wizard
Here’s the direction you need to complete the HP Wireless Set up wizard
- Switch on your computer and printer with an active Wi-Fi connection.
- Choose the ‘wireless’ option on your HP printer. Select ‘network set up’ that you find.
- Press and hold the ‘wireless’ option.
- Follow the instructions that pop up on the wizard. Give permissions wherever necessary.
- Give it a few seconds and your HP printer should pick up the connection.
Your printer is ready to take your prints.
USB to Wireless
This is the easiest and most simple process to connect your HP printer
- Get your PC and your HP Printer powered up for its set-up.
- Remove any previously connected USB cables and ensure there is an active network.
- Choose the wireless menu on your printer. Once you do so you will have a wizard that pops up on your display.
- Follow the instructions that appear.
- You will be required to choose your desired network and add your password.
- Your printer will be up and running.