Reason to Choose Us
Get all your queries answered in one place! A complete instruction guide to assist you with any 123.hp.com Setup process. No more research, no more answerless questions. Explore your product model for prompt service.
All the instruction sets here help with the complete HP Printer Setup process and queries. Get the accurate instruction set more in detail as in 123.hp.com/setup. Also, the best part here is that we always keep us updated!
How to Setup HP Printer?
The HP Printer setup process usually flows through the five major steps as follows:
- step 1: Initially, unpack the new HP printer from the box and place it on a flat surface.
- step 2: Then remove the packing tapes and materials from the printer surface.
- step 3: After that, connect it to the power supply for hp.123/setup.
- step 4: Then, please turn it on and complete the printer display settings.
- step 5: After that, install the cartridges and load the papers to complete the 123.hp/setup.
Connectivity and Software Setup:
- step 1: Then, use the same mode of connectivity between the HP printer and the computer.
- step 2: Here, choose between the basic and the full feature set of windows and mac drivers/software for 123hp.co/setup.
Here is an important note for you:
It is our responsibility to make you aware always. On Jan 2020, Microsoft support for windows 7 has closed and it is not extensible anymore. It is good to move computer to windows 10 after testing.
HP Printers – Multi functional Features
Now perform multitasking like printing, scanning, copying, and faxing with your 123.hp.com printer. Here is a quick overview of a few 123hp.com/setup common features that come with almost every HP Printer model. You may require a specific set of drivers and software for enabling these features.
123 HP Printer Driver Download
123 HP Driver Install for Windows
You can install the latest HP Printer Drivers for your Windows device in a click. For this, you should connect the 123.hp.com printer to the network and the devices. You may use either the USB cable or the Wifi. Here are the basic steps to install the latest HP printer drivers and software for your Windows computer.
- Step 1: Initially, download the latest and the compatible 123hp driver file to your Windows computer.
- Step 2: Then, run the AutoRun file to complete 123hpcomsetup process.
- Step 3: After that, follow the set of steps on the driver installation wizard screen.
123 HP Driver Install for Mac
Now get the compatible and latest set of HP printer drivers for your MAC computer. Before proceeding with the HP Printer driver installation for MAC, connect the HP printer to the MAC wired or wireless. Then, follow the basic instruction set for successful 123 hp.com/setup driver install.
- Step 1: To begin with, get the compatible driver version for your MAC OS version.
- Step 2: Then, download the driver 123 hp.com set file to initiate the AutoRun.
- Step 3: Follow the 123.hp com setup steps on the screen to complete installation on MAC.
123 HP Mobile Printing Apllications
ePrint Smart Setup
One of the easy Web Services from hp.123 is the eprint feature. This feature allows you to print from anywhere just by mailing the file to your printer. The steps of 123 hp on how to enable ePrint service.
- Step 1: Initially, enable the Web Services option on your 123.hp Printer.
- Step 2: Then, print the network information page to get your printer’s email address.
- Step 3: In case you wish to change the default email address in the future, log in to the HP Connected page.
AirPrint Smart Setup
AirPrint is an 123hp.com exclusive mobile printing solution for Apple iOS devices. You may not require any specific driver and software to enable the AirPrint feature on your printer or the iOS device.
- Step 1: Open the file that you wish to print on your iOS device.
- Step 2: Then, click on the hp123com print option and choose the AirPrint Printer option.
- Step 3: Now, on your HP Printer, enable the 123.hpcom Web Services option.
- Step 4: After that, on your iOS device, choose your 123.hp com and print the file.
Cloud Print Setup
HP CloudPrint is one of the mobile printing solutions to print any file from the Google cloud. To enable this hp.123com feature, you may require the hp123.com Chrome extension and ePrint’s mail ID.
- Step 1: First, download and enable the HP Print extension.
- Step 2: Then, add your HP ePrint email address in the space provided.
- Step 3: Now, open any hp 123.com file from the 123hpcom Cloud and try printing it.
- Note: Google Chrome browser is a must to enable the CloudPrint feature.