123.hp.com/dj2640 – HP Deskjet 2640 Printer Setup
At first, remove the external plasters and then refer guide of 123.hp.com/setup 2640 to print, scan or copy. Make sure to follow steps required for hp printer setup, driver install and more.
How to setup/install Deskjet 2640?
To enjoy the first printing experience,follow the below instructions for 123 hp com setup deskjet 2640 successfully.
- Unpack the external wrappers to remove HP Deskjet 2640 printer from carton box.
- Connect the power cord and set the basic preferences like language, country, time and date for a complete hp deskjet 2640 setup.
- Remove the tapes from the cartridges. Do not touch the ink cartridge contacts or nozzles.
- Install the ink cartridges in the right slots gently. Feed a sufficient amount of paper in the paper tray.
123.hp.com/dj2640 Driver Download
Automatic driver and software download
Updating HP driver software periodically begins with a process of 123.hp.com/dj2640 install.
- In order to stay with latest feature updates, hold on your device with strong network connection.
- Later, check your PC and find information regarding hp deskjet 2640 driver.
- Visit www.support.hp.com to stay on with automatic update process eventually.
- From the Home Screen, select Setup option.
- Go to Tools and choose existing driver for 123.hp.com/setup 2640.
- Choose Install Automatically option from the list of options.
Install the driver using “Add a printer wizard”
Follow the steps below to install driver on current OS:
- Download the driver: Go to the HP official website and find the appropriate driver software for your printer.
- All types of drivers are available on the website for your reference.
- Extract the driver files: Once you have downloaded the driver, try to install it.
Installing the driver through a network: Install the downloaded driver and add printer to the list. Remember that you need the Printer IP address to configure it in the network.
Resolving issues in Deskjet 2640 Printer
How to reconnect dj2640 printer again?
You can setup printer using HP Deskjet software. It is the printing software to set up the printer, scan, check ink levels. Reconnect the printer after the Windows update. Reconnecting the printer to a network is really simple during 123 hp setup 2640 software install.
- Touch Connect a new Deskjet 2640 printer option.
- Choose your connection type when prompted.
- Switch off deskjet 2640 and restart it once.
- Activate printer by installing 123.hp.com/setup 2640 printer software.
Reinstalling the latest driver
Download and install the new version of the printer driver to obtain the full feature software on your printer. Here, are the steps for successful hp deskjet 2640 setup.
- Get ready for installation setup services. Activate the devices then.
- After turning on the printer, disconnect the USB cable.
- Move to 123.hp.com/dj2640 to find the right hp com deskjet 2640 driver.
- If you get the page with the option “Let’s identify your product to get started”, choose Deskjet 2640 Printer.
- Finally, click on Deskjet 2640 Driver Download to install drivers.
Uninstall Printer Software
When the Windows roll out updates, the printer should have compatible printer drivers. You need to uninstall software before reinstalling the driver.
- Remove all the USB cables connected to the printer.
- Move to the Control Panel on your Windows computer.
- Touch the Programs and Features option.
- Look for your HP Deskjet 2640 printer name in the list.
- Simply follow the directed options to complete the uninstall process.
- At last, restart devices to co operate with hp deskjet 2640 setup.
Restart the devices
After completing all the above steps, you have to restart the dj2640 printer and computer. Restarting both the devices is vital for software setup.
- If your printer is already turned on, switch it off. Turn it on after a few moments.
- Go to the official page for hp deskjet 2640 wireless setup printer.
- Check to open the HP Printer Assistant software. If it opens, the problem has fixed.
- If it does not open, wait for the Printer Setup & Software screen.
- Then click on connect deskjet 2640 now.
- Restart the computer again to finish the installation.