123.hp.com/setup envy4520 – HP Envy 4520 Printer
To start the first printing experience, follow the steps for 123.hp.com/setup envy4520 printer. Remove the external plasters and then follow the instructions to start printing, scanning and copying your files.
How To Setup / Install HP Envy 4520 Printer
Follow the below steps for successful hp 123 setup:
- Gently, remove the printer from the box by getting rid of external stickers.
- Choose a place for 123.hp.com/setup 4520 printer.
- Begin power cord connection to retain a proper power supply ever.
- It is time to ensure that printer setup steps before loading the papers into the tray.
- By doing the above steps, HP Envy 4520 Setup is done.
123.hp.com setup envy4520 Printer – Installing the Windows Built-in Print Driver
Envy 4520 Driver Update on Windows
Updating the HP driver software periodically will make your printer work flawlessly. 123.hp.com/envy4520 install latest versions are available to let you stay with ease. You need a strong internet connection for HP Envy 4520 Driver Update. For Automatic Update and Install, refer www.support.hp.com.
- On the printer control panel, check for the update message in 123.hp.com/setup envy4520.
- From the Home Screen, select Setup option.
- Go to Tools and choose Update the Printer.
- Choose Install Automatically option under Printer Update option.
Envy 4520 – Add a Printer Wizard
Here are the steps to download and install the print driver using Add a Printer Wizard for network printers.
- Download the driver: Go to the HP official website and find the appropriate 4520 driver software for your printer using the HP printer model.
- All types of drivers are available on the website for your reference.
- Extract the driver files: Once you have downloaded the driver files, you need to follow the below steps as same.
Installing the driver through a network: Install the downloaded driver and add your printer to the network list. Remember that you need the Printer IP address to configure it in the network.
Resolving the issues of 123.hp.com/setup envy4520 connection
How to Reconnect HP Envy 4520 printer
You can setup the printer using the HP Envy 4520 Printer Assistant software. So, you need to reconnect the printer after the Windows update. Reconnecting the printer to the network is really simple when you use 123 hp setup 4520 Printer Assistant software.
- As a first step, you need to connect to a new Envy 4520 printer option.
- Choose your connection type when prompted and then go through the on-screen instructions.
- Switch off 123.hp.com/setup envy4520 printer and restart it once.
- Activate your printer and open the HP Smart App.
Step 3: Reinstall the latest driver of Envy 4520
Download and install the newer version of printer driver to obtain the full featured software. One can install the latest version of the printer from the 123 hp’setup website or using CD. Here, are the steps that you need to follow for successful installation.
- Prepare your printer and computer for the installation process. Activate the printer and computer using the power button.
- After turning on the printer, disconnect the USB cable.
- Move to 123.hp.com/envy4520 and identify the right printer driver for your HP printer.
- If you get the page with the option “Let’s identify your product to get started”, choose Envy 4520 Printer, enter your printer model number and then tap Submit.
- Finally, click on HP Envy 4520 driver download to install the printer drivers.
How to uninstall HP Envy 4520 Software
When the Windows roll out updates, the printer should have compatible printer drivers. You need to uninstall the existing software before reinstalling the latest driver.
- Remove all the USB cables connected to the printer.
- Move to the Control Panel on your Windows.
- Click on the Programs and Features option.
- Look for your HP Envy 4520 printer name in the list of installed programs and then click on Uninstall.
- Simply follow the directed options to complete the uninstall process.
Step 4 : Restart the computer and Envy 4520 printer
After completing all the above steps, you have to restart the envy4520 printer and the computer. Restarting both the devices is vital to finish the software setup process.
- If your printer is already turned on, switch it off. Turn it on after a few moments.
- Go to the HP’s Software official page to note down the latest features.
- Check to open the HP Printer Assistant software. If it opens, the problem has fixed.
- If it does not open, wait for the Printer Setup & Software screen.
- Then click on Connect a new Envy 4520 printer and fly through the on-screen instructions.
- Restart the computer again to finish the installation.
- You can also utilize the Windows built-in print driver of 123.hp.com/setup envy4520.