How to install hp envy 4520? [123.hp.com/setup envy4520]
To start the first printing experience, it is must to complete 123.hp.com/setup envy4520 printer. Remove the external plasters and then follow the instructions to start printing, scanning and copying your files.
How To Setup / Install HP Envy 4520 Printer
Follow the below steps for successful hp 123 setup:
- As a first step, sever the outer flaps and take a printer out of the box.
- Choose a place for 123.hp.com/setup 4520 printer.
- Begin power cord connection to retain a proper power supply ever.
- It is time to ensure that printer setup steps before loading the papers into the tray.
- By this way, HP Envy 4520 Setup is done.
123.hp.com setup envy4520 Printer Install on Windows
Envy 4520 Driver Update on Windows
Updating the HP driver software periodically will make your printer work flawlessly. 123.hp.com/envy4520 install latest versions are available to let you stay with ease. You need a strong internet connection for HP Envy 4520 Driver Update. For Automatic Update and Install, refer www.support.hp.com.
- On Printer’s CP, check for the update message in 123.hp.com/setup envy4520.
- From the Home Screen, select Setup option.
- Go to Tools and choose Update the Printer.
- Choose Install Automatically option under Printer Update option.
Envy 4520 – Add a Printer Wizard
The steps for installing the printer driver are as follows:
- Download the driver: Go to the HP official website and find the appropriate driver software for your printer.
- All types of drivers are available on the website for your reference.
- Extract driver from folder: Once you have downloaded the driver files try to install it quickly.
Installing the driver through a network: Install the downloaded driver and submit your printer. Remember that you need the Printer IP address to configure it.
Resolving the issues of 123.hp.com/setup envy4520 connection
How to Reconnect HP Envy 4520 printer
You can use HP Envy 4520 Assistant software for 4520 setup. Update your windows, if required. Reconnecting the printer to the network is really simple when you use 123 hp setup 4520 software.
- Begin process by connecting a new printer.
- Choose your connection type when prompted.
- Switch off 123.hp.com/setup envy4520 printer.
- Activate printer and open the HP Smart App.
Step 3: Reinstall the latest Envy 4520 Driver
Installing the newer version of driver to obtain the full featured software. One can install the latest version of the printer from the 123 hp’setup website or using CD. Here, are the steps that ought to be followed.
- Prepare your printer and computer for the installation process. wait until your devices gets into a active state.
- After turning on the printer, disconnect the USB cable.
- Move to 123.hp.com/envy4520 and identify the right printer driver for your HP printer.
- If you get the page with the option “Let’s identify your product to get started”, choose Envy 4520 Printer, enter your printer model number and then tap Submit.
- Finally, click on HP Envy 4520 driver download to install drivers.
How to uninstall HP Envy 4520 Software
When the Windows roll out updates, the printer should have compatible printer drivers. You need to uninstall the existing software before reinstalling the latest driver.
- Remove all the USB cables connected to the printer.
- Move to the Control Panel on your Windows.
- Click on the Programs and Features option.
- Look for your HP Envy 4520 printer name in the list of installed programs and then click on Uninstall.
- Simply follow the directed options to complete the uninstall process.
Step 4 : Restart the computer and Envy 4520 printer
After completing all the above steps, you have to restart the envy4520 printer. Restarting both the devices is vital for software setup process.
- If your printer is already turned on, switch it off. Turn it on after a few moments.
- Go to the HP’s Software official page to note down the latest features.
- Check to open Printer Assistant software. If it opens, the problem has fixed.
- If it does not open, wait for the Printer Setup & Software screen.
- Connect envy 4520 device now and skim to the next steps.
- Reset settings for final 123.hp.com/setup 4520.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I set up my HP Envy 4520?
Remove envy 4520 from the box, connect the power cord, install the cartridges, load the paper and then install the envy 4520 printer software.
How do I connect my HP Envy 4520 to WIFI?
Press the wireless icon. Modify the settings on the envy 4520 printer’s control panel. Follow the instructions to connect your printer to the wireless network.
How do I get my HP Envy 4520 online?
Navigate to the “settings”——-> Printers——-> Right click on Envy 4520——> enable”envy 4520 online”.
How do I scan from Envy 4520 printer?
Turn on the printer and the computer. Load sufficient papers and install the cartridges. Install HP Smart App and place the paper on scanner bed to scan it.