123.hp.com/setup 3830 – HP Officejet 3830 Setup
The best option for compact home-office printer with wireless features is HP Officejet 3830 Setup. Print, scan, copy, and fax based on your needs. To enable the printer features, download hp 3830 driver from official page of 123.hp.com/setup 3830.
NOTE: This Page notifies you the steps required for HP OfficeJet 3830, 3831, 3832, 3833, 3834, 3835 All-in-One printers are all the same.
How to setup officejet 3830 printer?
The instructions for setting up HP Officejet 3830 printer are:
- To begin with, open the package of the new hp.com/oj3830 printer.
- Keep the HP printer in a safe place and take away the covering materials.
- Connect the printer and power port with a secure USB cable.
- Then, ON the power port; the printer will ON.
- Change the printer settings.
- Take compatible sheets and place them in the printer paper tray.
- After that, open the printer ink cartridge slots.
- Insert the suitable ink cartridges into the slots and close the slots.
- Access the computer and download the suitable driver on it.
- Install the driver with the on-screen driver installation procedure.
- While setting up the driver, choose one mode to connect the devices.
- Finally, complete HP Officejet 3830 printer setup and take a sample print.
123.hp.com/setup 3830 – Download and Install Steps
HP Officejet 3830 Printer Driver Setup
The OJ 3830 setup driver setup on the device is not a complicated process. The driver installation is a simple and easy-to-do process. For this, a suitable printer driver, internet, computer, and printer are essential. The HP printer driver setup is for Windows, as well as Mac operating systems.
HP Officejet 3830 driver For Windows
The basic procedure for HP Officejet 3830 driver installation on Windows OS is:
- First, check whether the computer is having a stable wireless network.
- Find the suitable driver for the device and download it.
- Extract the driver file to begin with its setup process.
- Proceed with the driver setup and finish the process as per the wizard instructions.
HP Officejet 3830 driver For Mac
The general instructions for installing HP Officejet 3830 driver on Mac device are:
- Get the driver compatible with your Mac device.
- Extract the RAR file that you downloaded on the device.
- Now, continue with the step-by-step instructions.
- Finish HP Officejet 3830 driver installation.
Officejet 3830 – Add a Printer Wizard
Windows device comes with basic print drivers. You can use this built-in Officejet 3830 software for basic printing jobs. To install hp Officejet 3830 drivers, use the Add a Printer Wizard on your Windows.
- Step 1: From your Windows computer, go to Control Panel and then Devices and Printers.
- Step 2: Next, click on ‘Devices and Printers’ and choose the “Add a Printer” tab.
- Step 3: When your Officejet 3830 printer is shown on the list, select it.
- Step 4: Then, choose the USB to connect to hp Officejet 3830 and computer.
- Step 5: Click on Windows Update to update the print drivers.
- Step 6: Add or install hp Officejet 3830 printer to the Windows.
- Step 7: You may also avail the instructions as on 123.hp.com/setup oj3830.
Alternative way of fixing OJ3830 Setup Issues
How to Reconnect HP Officejet 3830 printer
To reconnect or install hp Officejet 3830 printer, you can use HP Printer Assistant software. It is a complete app for hp 3830 setup and also, for monitoring ink levels, order supplies and more. You can run this software when Officejet 3830 disconnects from the desktop on Windows upgrade.
- Step 1:To begin with, open the software and choose the “Connect Officejet 3830 printer”.
- Step 2: When you get the connection prompt, select the 123hpcom.setup mode.
- Step 3: 123.hp.com/setup 3830 offers steps for hp 3830 printer setup.
Reinstall the latest Officejet 3830 Driver
After you uninstall the old drivers, download the latest drivers to the computer. HP Officejet 3830 driver is necessary to re-connect hp Officejet to a computer. At first, know the OS version and later move to the steps for 123.hp.com/oj3830 for installing drivers.
- Step 1: Switch on the printer and remove the USB cable from your printer.
- Step 2: On the driver page, type printer number and computer OS.
- Step 3: It is recommended to choose officejet 3830 driver from official page.
- Step 4: Click on Download and then install 123 hp Officejet 3830 driver to the computer.
How to uninstall HP Officejet 3830 Software
When you re-install hp Officejet 3830, remove the existing printer driver. Now, the computer gets enough space for hp Officejet 3830 software install. Uninstall the outdated drivers using the below instructions. You may also uninstall the drivers through steps in 123.hp.com driver page.
- Step 1: On your Windows computer, select the Control Panel.
- Step 2: Click on Programs and Features to view the list of software.
- Step 3: Choose your hp 3830 printer and then select Uninstall.
- Step 4: Follow onscreen instructions for hp officejet 3830 setup in detail.
Restart Computer and Officejet 3830 printer
For completing hp Officejet 3830 driver download, restart the device once. Restarting the device adds new settings and features. The list of supported features is on 123.hp.com/oj3830 driver page or 123.hp.com/setup 3830 manual. Here are the steps to complete hp Officejet 3830 setup.