123.hp.com/setup 5258 – HP Officejet 5258 Setup
The best option for compact home-office printer with wireless features is HP Officejet 5258 Setup. Print, scan, copy, and fax based on your needs. To enable the printer features, download hp 5258 driver from the driver page or locate to the drivers page of 123.hp.com/setup 5258.
NOTE: This Page notifies you the steps required for HP OfficeJet 5200, 5212, 5255, 5258, 5260 All-in-One printers are all the same.
Steps for 123 hp officejet 5258 setup
Once you get the printer package, go through hp 5258 setup steps as in 123.hp.com/setup 5258.
- Step 1:Remove the tapes and stickers on the box, to begin with, Hp 5258 printer setup.
- Step 2: Hold OJ5258 Printer handle to take it out.
- Step 3: After that, get a power connection for 123 hp officejet 5258 setup.
- Step 4: Turn on the printer and then install the cartridges and papers.
- Step 5: At last, use instructions in 123.hp.com/oj5258 for downloading the latest Officejet 5258 driver.
123.hp.com/setup 5258 – Download and Install Steps
Officejet 5258 Driver Update on Windows
HP recommends every user to update hp 5258 drivers. When you finish the hp Officejet 5258 software update, the printer works flawlessly. Make use of the quick steps in 123.hp.com/setup 5258 to update hp Officejet drivers.
Benefits of updating hp 5258 printer driver:
- Step 1: HP Officejet 5258 printer gets add-on features.
- Step 2: New hp 5258 software boosts speed and performance.
- Step 3: Moreover, Officejet 5258 drivers improve print quality.
Steps to update hp Officejet 5258 driver for Windows:
- Step 1: On the printer control panel, choose the Setup option.
- Step 2: Select Tools and then Update the Printer.
- Step 3: Finally, choose the Install Automatically option.
Officejet 5258 – Add a Printer Wizard
Windows device comes with basic print drivers. You can use this built-in Officejet 5258 software for basic printing jobs. To install hp Officejet 5258 drivers, use the Add a Printer Wizard on your Windows.
- Step 1: From your Windows computer, go to Control Panel and then Devices and Printers.
- Step 2: Next, click on ‘Devices and Printers’ and choose the “Add a Printer” tab.
- Step 3: When your Officejet 5258 printer is shown on the list, select it.
- Step 4: Then, choose the USB to connect to hp Officejet 5258 and computer.
- Step 5: Click on Windows Update to update the print drivers.
- Step 6: Add or install hp Officejet 5258 printer to the Windows.
- Step 7: You may also avail the instructions as on 123.hp.com/setup oj5258.
Alternative way of fixing OJ5258 Setup Issues
How to Reconnect HP Officejet 5258 printer
To reconnect or install hp Officejet 5258 printer, you can use HP Printer Assistant software. It is a complete app for hp 5258 setup and also, for monitoring ink levels, order supplies and more. You can run this software when Officejet 5258 disconnects from the desktop on Windows upgrade.
- Step 1:To begin with, open the software and choose the “Connect Officejet 5258 printer”.
- Step 2: When you get the connection prompt, select the 123hpcom.setup mode.
- Step 3: 123.hp.com/setup 5258 offers steps for hp 5258 printer setup.
Reinstall the latest Officejet 5258 Driver
After you uninstall the old drivers, download the latest drivers to the computer. HP Officejet 5258 driver is necessary to re-connect hp Officejet to a computer. At first, know the OS version and later move to the steps for 123.hp.com/oj5258 for installing drivers.
- Step 1: Switch on the printer and remove the USB cable from your printer.
- Step 2: On the driver page, type printer number and computer OS.
- Step 3: It is recommended to choose officejet 5258 driver from official page.
- Step 4: Click on Download and then install 123 hp Officejet 5258 driver to the computer.
How to uninstall HP Officejet 5258 Software
When you re-install hp Officejet 5258, remove the existing printer driver. Now, the computer gets enough space for hp Officejet 5258 software install. Uninstall the outdated drivers using the below instructions. You may also uninstall the drivers through steps in 123.hp.com driver page.
- Step 1: On your Windows computer, select the Control Panel.
- Step 2: Click on Programs and Features to view the list of software.
- Step 3: Choose your hp 5258 printer and then select Uninstall.
- Step 4: Follow onscreen instructions for hp officejet 5258 setup in detail.
Restart Computer and Officejet 5258 printer
For completing hp Officejet 5258 driver download, restart the device once. Restarting the device adds new settings and features. The list of supported features is on 123.hp.com/oj5258 driver page or 123.hp.com/setup 5258 manual. Here are the steps to complete hp Officejet 5258 setup.
- Step 1: Turn off 123 hp officejet 5258 and then reboot your PC.
- Step 2: Once you restart the computer, turn on your Officejet Printers.
- Step 3: Then, open HP Printer Assistant and wait for a moment.
- Step 4: If it opens, then your printer is ready to print the files.