123.hp.com/oj8010 – HP Officejet 8010 Printer Setup
For the amazing printing works, start with 123.hp.com/setup oj8010 .Remove the external plasters and then follow the steps for printing, scanning and copying. Go through the steps to establish hp officejet 8010 setup.
How To Setup / Install HP Officejet 8010 Printer
To enjoy the first printing experience, you need to setup the printer. You have to follow the below instructions to setup hp 123 printer successfully.
- Gently, remove the printer from the box. Officejet 8010 printer will have tape and packing materials on the outside.
- Clear all the stickers from the box then open the exterior door and remove the packing material from inside of 123.hp.com/setup Oj8010 printer.
- Then, connect the power cord to supply the steady power connection.Set preferences like language, country, time and date.
- Finally, align the ink cartridges to achieve the best print quality.
Installing the Windows built in driver for 123.hp.com/setup 8010
HP Officejet 8010 Automatic Update of Driver Software
Updating the HP driver software periodically will make your printer work flawlessly. Once the updated version of the printer driver has released, you need to 123.hp.com/oj8010 install the new Printer Drivers on your computer. This is the vital step to receive all the advanced features on your printer. You need a strong internet connection to update your oj8010 printer driver. The printer device will automatically update the printer drivers when the settings are made automatic. You can also do it manually but the automatic update is much preferable. Go through the below steps to find the way for www.support.hp.com automatic update.
- On the printer control panel, check for the update message on 123.hp.com/setup oj8010.
- From the Home Screen, select 123 hp com Setup oj8010 option.
- Go to Tools and choose Update the Printer.
- Choose Install Automatically option under Printer Update option.
HP Officejet 8010 Wizard for adding a Printer Driver
Here are the steps to download and install the print driver using Add a Printer Wizard for network printers.
- Download the driver: Go to the HP official website and find the appropriate driver software for your printer using the HP printer model.
- All types of drivers are available on the website for your reference.
- Extract the driver files: Once you have downloaded the driver files, you need to follow the below steps as same.
Installing the driver through a network: Install the downloaded driver and add your printer to the network list. Remember that you need the Printer IP address to configure it in the network.
OJ 8010 Setup - Printer Connection for solving Issues
Step 1 : How to Reconnect OJ8010 printer
You can setup the printer using the HP Officejet 8010Printer Assistant software. It is the printing software to set up the printer, scan, check ink levels, and more. After the Windows update, the HP Printer Assistant and Windows will lose the printer information. So you need to reconnect the printer after the Windows update. Reconnecting the printer to the network is really simple when you use 123 hp setup 8010 Printer Assistant software.
- Touch the Connect a new Officejet 8010 printer option.
- Choose your connection type when prompted and then go through the on-screen instructions.
- Switch off oj8010 printer and restart it once.
- Activate your printer and open the HP Printer Assistant software.
Step 3 : Reinstall the latest OJ8010 driver
Download and install the new version of the printer driver to obtain the full feature software on your printer. One can install the latest version of the printer from the HP 123 hp’setup website or using CD. Here, are the steps that you need to follow for successful installation.
- Prepare your printer and computer for the installation process. Activate the printer and computer using the power button.
- After turning on the printer, disconnect the USB cable.
- Move to 123.hp.com/oj8010 and identify the right printer driver for your HP printer.
- If you get the page with the option “Let’s identify your product to get started”, choose Officejet 8010 Printer, enter your printer model number and then tap Submit.
- Finally, click on 123 hp Driver Download and install the printer drivers.
Step 2 : How to Uninstall OJ8010 printer software
When the Windows roll out updates, the printer should have compatible printer drivers. You need to uninstall the existing software before reinstalling the latest driver.
- Remove all the USB cables connected to the printer.
- Move to the Control Panel on your Windows computer.
- Touch the Programs and Features option.
- Look for your HP Officejet 8010 printer name in the list of installed programs and then click on Uninstall.
- Simply follow the directed options to complete the uninstall process.
- Finally, restart the computer to start again with 123.hp.com/setup oj8010.
Step 4 : Restart the computer and OJ8010 printer
After completing all the above steps, you have to restart the oj8010 printer and the computer. Restarting both the devices is vital to finish the software setup process.
- If your printer is already turned on, switch it off. Turn it on after a few moments.
- Go to the HP Printer Assistant software after switching on the printer.
- Check to open the HP Printer Assistant software. If it opens, the problem has fixed.
- If it does not open, wait for the Printer Setup & Software screen.
- Then click on Connect a new Officejet 8010 printer and fly through the on-screen instructions.
- Restart the computer again to finish the installation.
- You can also utilize the Windows built-in print driver.