123.hp.com/setup ojpro6970 – Officejet Pro 6970 Printer
For the amazing printing works, unwrap the box and follow the steps for 123.hp.com/setup 6970. Remove the external plasters to continue with print, scan and copy. Go through the steps for OJPro 6970 setup and install. Once the setup is done, continue to install hp officejet pro 6970 driver.
How to Setup OJPRO 6970 Printer?
To enjoy the first printing experience, set your printer first. You have to follow the below instructions to setup hp 123 printer successfully.
- Take your printer out from the box. Officejet Pro 6970 printer will have tapes and other packing materials.
- Clear all the stickers and then open the exterior door and remove the packing material from inside 123.hp.com/setup 6970.
- Then, connect the power cord to supply the steady power connection. Set preferences like language, country, time and date.
- Clear all tapes. Do not touch the ink cartridge contacts or ink nozzles.
- Install cartridges in the right slots gently.Feed a sufficient amount of paper in the paper tray.
Installing Officejet Pro 6970 windows built in driver
Officejet Pro 6970 Driver Update
Updating HP driver software will make your printer work flawlessly. The updated driver of 123.hp.com/ojpro6970 result in many features. This is a vital step to receive all the advanced features. You can also do it manually but the automatic update is much preferable. Go through the below steps to find the way for www.support.hp.com automatic update.
- On the printer control panel, check for the update message.
- From the Home Screen, select Setup option.
- Go to Tools and choose Update the Printer.
- Choose Install Automatically option.
Officejet Pro 6970 – Add a Printer Wizard
The steps to download the driver using Printer Wizard option are as follows.
- Download OJPro 6970 Driver: Go to the HP official website and find the appropriate driver software for HP printer.
- All types of drivers are available on the website for your reference.
- Extract the driver files: Once downloaded the driver, follow the steps as same for 123.hp.com/setup 6970.
Installing the driver through a network: Install the downloaded driver and add Officejet Pro 6970 device. Remember IP address is must to configure it in the network.
OJPro 6970 Setup – Solving issues
How to reconnect OJPro 6970 Printer?
You can setup the printer using OJPro 6970 Assistant software. It is the printing software to set up the printer, scan, check ink levels, and more. After the Windows update, Windows will lose printer information. Reconnecting the printer to the network is simple when you use 123 hp setup 6970 Printer Assistant software.
- Touch to Connect Officejet Pro 6970.
- Choose your connection type when prompted.
- Switch off ojpro6970 and restart it once.
- Run the software to activate your printer.
Reinstall the latest OJPro 6970 driver
Download and install the new driver to obtain the full feature software on your printer. One can install the latest version of the printer from 123 hp’setup website or using CD. Here, are the steps that you need to follow for successful installation.
- Prepare your devices for the installation process. Press power button on the devices to reach active state.
- Once the printer is ON, disconnect the USB cable.
- Move to 123.hp.com/ojpro6970 and identify the right printer driver for your HP printer.
- If you get the page with the option “Let’s identify your product to get started”, choose Officejet Pro 6970 Printer, enter your printer model number and then tap Submit.
- Finally, click on hp ojpro 6970 driver to install the printer drivers.
How to uninstall OJPro 6970 Software
When the Windows roll out updates, the printer should have compatible printer drivers. Uninstall the existing software before reinstalling the latest driver.
- Remove all the USB cables connected to the printer.
- Move to the Control Panel on your Windows computer.
- Touch the Programs and Features option.
- Look for your HP Officejet Pro 6970 printer name in the list of installed programs and then Uninstall.
- Simply follow the directed options to complete the uninstall process.
- Finally, restart your PC to connect with 123.hp.com/setup 6970.
Restart Ojpro6970 Printer and computer
After completing all the above steps, you have to restart the ojpro6970 and computer. Restarting both the devices is vital to finish the software setup process.
- If your printer is already turned on, switch it off. Turn it on after a few moments.
- Check to open the Assistant software. If it opens, the problem has fixed.
- If it does not open, wait for the Printer Setup & Software screen.
- Then click on Connect a new Officejet Pro 6970 printer and fly through the on-screen instructions.
- Restart the computer again after installation.
- You can also utilize the Windows built-in print driver for hp officejet pro 6970 wireless setup.