123.hp.com/setup ojpro8025 – Officejet Pro 8025 Printer
The HP Officejet Pro 8025 printer setup consists of printer unboxing, loading papers, and much more. Follow the printer setup steps given below for setting up the printer properly.
How to Setup HP Officejet Pro 8025 Printer?
The instructions for setting up the OJPro 8025 printer are:
- Open the package of the HP Officejet Pro 8025 printer and take it out.
- Place the printer near the wall port and remove the coverings from the printer.
- Then, remove the covering materials from the USB cable and connect them to the printer port.
- After that, connect the other end of the same USB cable to the power port.
- Activate the power port and turn on the printer.
- Make changes in the printer settings and move on to ink cartridge slots.
- Open the slots, load proper ink cartridges, and close the slots.
- Then, access the paper tray and feed suitable sheets in it.
- Connect your ojpr8025 printer and computer with a USB cable or wireless network.
- After that, open a document on the computer and print it to ensure proper setup.
Installing OJPRO 8025 windows built in driver
Officejet Pro 8025 Driver Update
The printer driver update is essential for the efficient functioning of the printer. This is necessary for using all the advanced features. However, for this, you need the latest version driver. If the settings are automatic, the hp ojpro8025 printer driver will update automatically. You can update the driver manually; for this, follow the below-given procedure.
- Move on to the printer control panel.
- Now, check for update notifications.
- Then, access the home screen and choose Setup.
- Move on to the Tools section and select Update the Printer Driver.
Officejet Pro 8025 – Add a Printer Wizard
The steps to download the driver using Printer Wizard option are as follows.
- Download OJPro 8025 Driver: Go to the HP official website and find the appropriate driver software for HP printer.
- All types of drivers are available on the website for your reference.
- Extract the driver files: Once downloaded the driver, follow the steps as same for 123.hp.com/setup 8025.
Installing the driver through a network: Install the downloaded driver and add Officejet Pro 8025 device. Remember IP address is must to configure it in the network.
HP Officejet Pro 8025 Troubleshooting
HP OJPro 8025 Printer and Device Connection
To connect the printer and computer, follow the steps listed below:
- To begin with, turn ON the computer and HP offciejet pro 8025 printer.
- Download the suitable printer driver and run it.
- Proceed with the procedure on the screen until you see the connectivity setup wizard.
- Choose any of the given connectivity setup mode to make a connection with the printer.
- Continue and finish the process.
HP OJ Pro 8025 Driver Reinstallation
The printer driver reinstallation is not a difficult process. Here is the basic procedure for the reinstallation process:
- Move on to your device and access the control panel.
- Then, go to devices and printers and uninstall the printer driver.
- Search for the compatible Officejet Pro 8025 driver.
- When you get the driver, download it on the computer.
- Install the driver using the instructions given on the windows screen.
HP OJ Pro 8025 Software Uninstall
The basic procedure for uninstalling the OJ Pro 8025 printer software is:
- Off your printer and remove the USB cable from it.
- Move on to the computer and access its control panel.
- Click Programs and Features; you will see the printer software.
- Click Uninstall and complete the process with the on-screen instructions.
- Finally, restart the computer and connect it with the OJPro 8025 printer.
HP OJ Pro 8025 Printer Restart
Restarting OJ Pro 8025 printer is a simple process with a specific procedure. The step-by-step instructions to restart the printer are:
- Deactivate the wall port; your printer will turn OFF.
- Disconnect the USB cable from the printer.
- After some time, connect the USB cable to the printer and power port.
- ON the power port; your printer will start.
- Check the printer settings and ensure that everything is proper.