HP Officejet Pro 9015 Printer Setup
The first-time setup of HP Officejet Pro 9015 printer is easily possible. For this, some things are essentials. It includes suitable sheets, ink cartridges, printer, computer, USB cable, etc.
The process starts with unwrapping the printer and ends with loading papers.
HP Officejet Pro 9015 Printer Setup Procedure
Follow the setup procedure for HP OfficeJet Pro 9015 printer:
- Unbox the HP printer pack and take out the printer.
- Place the printer safely near an electric port.
- Remove all the coverings from the new printer.
- Connect the printer to the electric port with a stable USB cable.
- ON the electric port; your printer will activate.
- After that, adjust the HP OJPro 9015 printer settings and move on to the paper tray.
- Open the tray, place suitable sheets, and close it.
- Then, open the ink cartridge slots.
- Load the proper ink cartridges and close the slots.
- Download the printer driver on the computer and install it.
- While installing the driver, choose a connectivity setup method.
- Complete the HP Officejet Pro 9015 setup and print a sample file.
HP Officejet Pro 9015 Printer Driver Setup
Installing the suitable printer driver on the device is simple. Having a suitable driver will allow you to use all the advanced printer features. Moreover, for driver setup, you require a secure internet connection.
The step-by-step instructions for printer driver setup on Mac and Windows devices are:
HP Officejet Pro 9015 driver on Windows
The general steps for installing HP Officejet Pro 9015 driver on Windows are:
- Switch on the computer and ensure that it has stable internet.
- Then, search for a suitable driver and download it.
- Start the driver setup process by opening the downloaded driver.
- Continue with the setup using the procedure you see on the wizard.
- Finish the setup process and print a document.
HP Officejet Pro 9015 driver on Mac
The general steps for HP OJ Pro 9015 driver installation on Mac OS are:
- Download the suitable printer driver on your Mac.
- Begin with the driver installation by accessing the driver file.
- Proceed and complete the process with the wizard instructions.
- Load papers in the printer paper tray.
- Finally, print a file.
Installing OJPRO 9015 windows built in driver
Officejet Pro 9015 Driver Update
Updating the printer driver is necessary for the proper printer functioning. You need to check constantly for the driver updates. If the device has automatic driver update settings, then the driver updating process will be automatic.
For updating printer driver manually, follow the below-listed procedure:
- Go to the Device Manager of your computer.
- Choose your OJ Pro printer; right-click.
- Select the option- Update Driver.
- Go for Search automatically for printer driver updates.
- Update the OJ Pro 9015 driver with the procedure on the screen.
- Lastly, Off the computer and start it again.
Officejet Pro 9015 – Add a Printer Wizard
The steps to download the driver using Printer Wizard option are as follows.
- Download OJPro 9015 Driver: Go to the HP official website and find the appropriate driver software for HP printer.
- All types of drivers are available on the website for your reference.
- Extract the driver files: Once downloaded the driver, follow the steps as same for 123.hp.com/setup 9015.
Installing the driver through a network: Install the downloaded driver and add Officejet Pro 9015 device. Remember IP address is must to configure it in the network.
HP Officejet Pro 9015 Troubleshooting
HP OJ Pro 9015 Driver Reinstallation
Reinstalling the printer driver is not a complex process. The general steps for driver reinstallation are:
- Access the device control panel and choose Devices and Printers.
- Uninstall the driver. Ensure that the device has a stable network.
- Search and download HP Officejet Pro 9015 driver.
- Install the printer driver as per the procedure that appears on the screen.
HP OJ Pro 9015 Software Uninstall
The instructions for the printer software uninstalling process are:
- Deactivate the printer and disconnect the power cable from it.
- Access the computer control panel and select Programs and Features.
- You see the OJ Pro 9015 software, choose the Uninstall option.
- Then, finish the process as per the procedure on the wizard.
- Restart the device and make a connection between the device and printer.
HP OJ Pro 9015 Printer Restart
The basic steps for HP OJ Pro 9015 printer restart are:
- Switch OFF the electric port to deactivate your HP printer.
- Once the printer is OFF, remove the USB cable from the printer.
- Wait for some time and connect the USB cable again to the electric port and printer.
- Power up the electric port to start the HP printer.
- Finally, make vital changes in the printer settings.
HP OJ Pro 9015 Printer and Device Connection
To make a stable connection between device and printer, use the below-listed steps:
- Initially, activate the HP printer and computer.
- Download and start installing the printer driver.
- Proceed with the on-screen steps until the wizard asks to choose the network setup mode.
- Select one network setup mode and complete the process as per the wizard steps.