HP Deskjet 9600 Driver Download for Windows and Mac
- HP Deskjet 9600 Driver Download for Windows and Mac operating system is vital to support all the features of HP Deskjet 9600 printer device.
- For fine printing work, download 123.hp.com/dj9600 Driver is not compatible with your operating system. Download HP Deskjet 9600 driver for endless printing.
123 HP CD/DVD Driver Installation for Deskjet 9600
You can use the CD/DVD for installing HP Deskjet 9600 Driver on your Windows and Mac. The CD/DVD for driver installation will contain the driver installation software, so you only have to insert and import the installation software into your Windows and Mac device.
123 HP CD/DVD Driver Installation for Windows
- Turn on your HP Deskjet 9600 printer device and computer.
- Establish stable connection between your HP Deskjet 9600 printer device and computer.
- Insert CD/DVD on your Windows computer to download the printer software.
- After inserting CD/DVD, the desktop screen will show a setup file.
- Click on install, when prompted to seek permission to install 123.hp.com/setup 9600 printer driver software.
- Install and run the setup file.
- Follow the guidance to complete your driver installation on windows.
123 HP CD/DVD Driver Installation for Mac
- Turn on your Mac computer and HP Deskjet 9600 printer device.
- Use wired or wireless network to connect your Mac computer and HP Deskjet 9600 printer device.
- To start your installation process, insert the CD/DVD into your computer.
- The setup file will appear on screen.
- Click on install for installing HP Deskjet 9600 printer driver on Mac computer.
- Use guidance displayed on screen for successful installation.
- Add your 123.hp/setup 9600 printer to printer list on Mac computer and change settings if necessary.
Printer Driver Update for Windows Deskjet 9600
Update Printer Drivers Using Device Manager
- You can easily update your 123.hp.com/dj9600 printer drivers using Device Manager.
- Click on start button on left corner of desktop.
- Choose the control panel to enter into device manager.
- Scroll down and find Device Manager in control panel.
- Tap on view devices to search your HP Deskjet 9600 printer device.
- Select the HP Deskjet 9600 printer device and select the driver update option.
- Enable automatic update option to automatically update your driver version when new version is available.
Download HP Deskjet 9600 Printer Drivers Manually
- You need to download and update the Printer driver manually, when automatic driver update is not available.
- Download the driver manually by visiting hp.com/123.
- Now extract the setup file from the downloaded software.
- Make sure you have downloaded the compatible driver for your HP Deskjet 9600 Printer device.
- Open your device manager and select the printer device.
- Select the driver update option. When prompted, click on ok button to complete the driver download.
Automatically Update Printer Drivers Using Driver Support for Deskjet 9600
- Your HP Deskjet 9600 printer will have built in printer drivers.
- To update your 123.hp.com/setup 9600 printer driver automatically you can make use of built-in driver support.
- To enable the automatic printer driver update, go to control panel.
- Find the change device installation option.
- Now select the change device installation settings, choose change setting preference and save the changes.
- After saving the changes, the computer will download the latest version when it is available for your HP Deskjet 9600 printer device.