123 HP Deskjet Printers
123 HP Deskjet Setup Support
The HP Deskjet printer is the best suit for home printing. It is a compact printer with all the features essential to complete basic printing. The features of this home printer include print, scan & copy as well as connectivity facilities. Whether you want to print your school projects or presentation documents, the Deskjet printer can do it for you. Now, connect your Deskjet to Mac or Windows to relish ultimate features.
HP Deskjet Printer Setup
For setting up the HP Deskjet Printer, choose the right spot, and follow the instructions below. Have your printer manual with you to verify the initial setup steps if needed.
- Initially, clear the plastic stickers on the carton.
- Then, open the carton and hold the Deskjet printer to take out.
- Then, keep it on the clean and smooth surface to commence the Setup.
- After that, remove any extra Styrofoam or plastic cover from the printer.
- Now, get the power cable as well as a cartridge from the box.
- Then, plug the cable terminals to the printer port and wall outlet.
- Next, power ON Deskjet printer and open the ink slot to insert cartridges.
- Finally, load papers to print from device.
Enter Your Printer Model Number
HP Deskjet Driver Download
If you are downloading the HP Deskjet Driver, then the following instructions can be useful. Moreover, the printer drivers get updated frequently for performance enhancements. Also, it fixes any bugs found on Deskjet drivers.
- Initially, establish a connection between the printer and computer through either USB or wireless connection.
- Then, ensure the printer is connected to the power supply.
- Once the necessary cables are connected, switch on the printer.
- Then, install the CD on your computer.
- Note: Use only the disc that was included in the printer package.
- Once inserted, open My Computer and choose driver.
- Finally, click on Setup to run the software setup file.
- To check the printer, you can print a test page.
HP Deskjet Printer – OS Supported versions
The HP Deskjet printers support both Windows and MAC OS. However, specific OS versions are not compatible with the HP printer. So you must be aware of the supported OS versions before downloading any Deskjet drivers.
Compatible Windows OS – HP Deskjet printers:
- Windows 10 OS with the 32-bit processor and 64-bit processor
- Windows OS 8 and 8.1
- MS Windows 7 OS
- MS Windows Vista OS
- Windows OS XP with
Compatible Mac OS for Deskjet printers:
- Mac OS X 10.9 to Mac OS 10.15
HP Deskjet Install and Setup
Deskjet USB Setup for Windows:
- Initially, choose a minimum cable of length 3 meters.
- Next, head to the software page and key in the product details.
- Then, select the latest HP Deskjet printer drivers to start the driver download.
- Now, click on Download under the Driver column.
- Finally, install the driver and connect the cable when prompted.
Deskjet USB Setup on Mac:
- Firstly, switch on your printer as well as the Mac.
- Then, go to the driver page to select HP Easy Start for the full feature.
- If you do not find it, select the Basic Drivers and click on the Download option.
- Once downloaded, open the file to install the HP Deskjet drivers.
- Lastly, use USB cable to connect when the wizard prompts.