HP Deskjet 2600 Wireless Setup
HP Deskjet 2600 Printer is a multi-functional device which suits home and small office works. A wireless capability of hp deskjet 2600 setup Wireless Printer with your Wi-Fi enabled devices such as Smartphone. HP Deskjet 2600 Wireless Printer has enhanced functionality and productivity during printing operation.
How to connect HP Deskjet 2600 to Wi-Fi?
You can print wirelessly through your Wi-Fi enabled devices like Smartphone, tablet and computer. For using this feature download the recommended printer program from your HP Deskjet 2600 printer setup.
To turn on WI-FI go through the steps:
- Go to control panel and click on windows and mac drivers.
- Select your HP Deskjet 2600 printer and choose Wi-Fi Direct
- Select settings from Wi-Fi alternative and enable the Wi-Fi Direct option.
- Through Wi-Fi direct you can interface more than one device.
You can also use this advancement when your 123.hp.com/deskjet2600 printer is interfaced with power cable like USB cable. Ensure active internet connection for your device. If your HP Deskjet 2600 printer is connected with computer using USB cable, then adhere to the steps.
- Open the software in your computer for HP Deskjet 2600 printer.
- From tools option, select device setup and then connect another device option.
- Explore Wireless alternative in the association tab.
- Now the list of accessible printers is found on the screen, select dj2600 for 123.hp.com/setup dj2600.
HP Deskjet 2600 Wireless Printing Steps
- Primarily, turn on Wi-Fi Direct in your HP Deskjet 2600 Printer and device.
- Choose the document you want to print from your Wi-Fi enabled device and select print option. You will be notified with list of available 123.hp.com/setup 2600 printers.
- Select your HP Deskjet 2600 Printer and click OK to proceed.
Deskjet 2600 Wireless Printer Setup made easy
- Enable Wi-Fi Direct in HP Deskjet 2600 Printer device through wireless setup wizard in setting option.
- Enable the wireless connection type in your computer using Wi-Fi settings.
- Enter your secret code to link the HP Deskjet 2600 printer device with wireless-capable computer.
Steps for 123.hp.com/setup 2600 wireless
For users who intend to connect HP Deskjet 2600 printer through local area network (LAN) or other wired networks, need to interface HP Deskjet 2600 printer with Ethernet cable. Make sure that you have properly associated the Ethernet cable. You can notice a port for associating the Ethernet cable in your HP Deskjet 2600 printer. Connect one end of Ethernet cable to your printer’s port and other end to your computer or laptop. Download 123.hp.com/dj2600 printer driver after successful association between your computer and HP Deskjet 2600 printer device. Stick on to the steps for downloading HP Deskjet 2600 printer driver.
- To begin with HP Deskjet 2600 printer driver download, open your browser.
- Visit hp deskjet 2600 driver and support page.
- Enter your printer model number as HP Deskjet 2600 printer and click on enter to search HP Deskjet 2600 printer driver.
- The browser will search for the available drivers for your printer model. After searching, the browser will display number of drivers on your screen.
- Take extra care to choose a suitable driver for your 123.hp’setup 2600 printer device, if chosen incorrectly the driver might not support the printing task.
- Tap on download option to download the driver, which will take few moments for downloading.
Deskjet 2600 Wireless Setup Network Change
You can set up and deal with your HP Deskjet 2600 Printer wireless connection with the assistance of your printer’s control panel. You can change the network setting easily as and when required.
Steps To Print Network settings:
- Ensure HP Deskjet 2600 Printer and computer arrangement with stable connection, before starting your networking setting.
- Click on the start icon and enter into the control panel.
- In the control panel search for network setup and find the desired network hp.com/go/dj2600setup.
- Right-click on 123.hp/dj2600 Printer and use the print network configuration page to make the changes according to your requirement.
Steps To change IP settings:
- Click the adapter setting. Tap on local area connection, and select properties.
- You will find the IP address in the advanced settings option. Enter your new IP address and follow the instruction to change the IP address manually.
- Save the changes and close the settings options for any hp wireless printer.