123 HP Envy Printer
123 HP Envy Setup Support
Enjoy effortless printing with the HP Envy Printers. It is a must-have printer at home to get better prints of your photos and documents. Connect to the network to print email and web pages with lab-quality. You can also print through a network with mobile printing services. The printer is also compatible to use with the AirPrint, HP ePrint, and Cloud Print.
It is now simple to set up the HP Envy Printers for the first time, even if you are new to HP Printers. Just make use of the stepwise instructions here and complete the HP Envy Printer initial setup.
HP Envy Printer Setup
- Initially, remove the packaging stuff that is wrapped in the box.
- Then, take your HP Envy printer from its carton.
- Next, place the Envy printer on a clean surface.
- Then, remove the printer manual, cartridges, and other accessories from the carton.
- Now, you may find some Styrofoam package. Remove them and prepare the Envy printer to connect the power cord.
- Next, connect the ends and turn on the printer.
- Finally, proceed to install plain papers and then ink cartridges.
Enter Your Printer Model Number
HP Envy Driver Download
Most of the HP Envy printer models come with the installation CD. It is enough to download the drivers from the CD. The CD includes Envy printer driver for both OS. Now, follow the driver installation steps further:
- Firstly, use either wireless or USB for the connection between the printer and computer.
- Now, turn on your devices.
- Then, install the driver CD into your computer and wait until it starts automatically.
- If not, go to My Computer and select the CD icon.
- On the next screen, select the Install option.
- Lastly, follow the wizard instructions to complete the CD driver installation.
HP Envy Photo Driver Download
Here are the easy driver download steps for lab-quality printing. You can use these steps for installing printer drivers for any compatible version of Mac and Windows OS.
- Initially, choose and connect the computer to a secure internet connection.
- Now, open the browser to reach the HP product or driver download page.
- On the webpage, enter your Envy model number & the selected OS version.
- Click on Search to get the available list of Envy Photo Drivers.
- Then, click the Download button of the driver that includes maximum features.
- Wait for one or two minutes for the completion of the Envy Photo driver download.
- After the download, double-click on the downloaded file to import.
- Finally, specify the connection mode as Wifi or USB.
HP Envy Install and Setup
HP Envy USB setup (Win):
- At first, select the undamaged USB cable less than three meters.
- Next, disconnect any USB cable from the printer before you start the USB setup.
- Then, open the driver site from the computer and type the printer number and OS.
- Finally, follow the installation wizard instructions and attach the USB cable.
HP Envy USB setup (Mac):
- Firstly, ensure that you have the standard USB cable.
- Next, begin the HP Envy driver download from the driver setup page.
- Now, type the correct OS version and printer number to get the compatible drivers.
- Click on Download and then install it using the prompted instructions.
- Finally, select the connection type as USB and link the cable.