123 HP Envy pro 6464 Troubleshooting
HP Envy Pro 6464 printer works fine all the time. But, at foreseen states, your printer will forecast error. Enjoy uninterrupted printing services by resolving these error states on time. Most print problems will settle by following the set of instructions given below:
- Check whether your Envy pro 6464 printer is active. Keeping your device working, remove the power cord.
- The Envy Pro printer will now shut down. Unplug the Ethernet cable and the USB cable from your device.
- Now, wait for 30 seconds. Connect one end of the power cord to your Envy printer.
- Affix the other end of the power cord to the wall outlet.
- Turn on the power supply and wait for your Envy Pro 6464 printer to power up.
- Now, affix the USB cable between your PC and the Envy Pro printer.
- Check whether your PC has relevant driver software to support the wired connection.
- Next, connect the Ethernet cable between the Envy Pro printer and the router. The Envy printer will now get a new HP printer Wi-Fi setup.
- Check whether the printer problem has faded away. Now, check whether you have installed compatible driver software.
- Look to that you have installed the latest driver software. These steps will help you in resolving your printer problem.
Get The Best Service in One Click.
Connect with Our HP Printer Experts @1-844-896-6313 to Get a Quick Technical Service and Enhance the Performance of your HP Printers.
HP Envy Pro 6464 Connection Error
HP Envy Pro 6464 Printer Offline Error
Bring back your HP Envy Pro 6464 printer online using the set of instructions given below:
- Turn on your PC and tap on the start screen. Go to the control panel and tap on the devices and printers menu.
- Right-click on your printer model and check what your printer is printing.
- Now, you will see a prompt on the screen. Tap on the printer menu.
- Next, click to disable offline printer status. Restart your printer and set your printer the default printer.
- Now, assign a new print task and continue printing your files. The printer problem will not be there on the screen.
HP Envy Pro 6464 Printer Will Not Connect To Wi-Fi
Troubleshoot HP printer wireless setup issue using the instructions given below. Troubleshoot now and print on the go:
- Look to that you have connected the connectivity cables without hassles. Check whether you have turned on your HP printer and the router.
- Check whether you have entered the same SSID of your printer and the router.
- There should be no hassles between your printer and the router.
- The HP printer will now connect to Wi-Fi at ease.
- Get a network connectivity status from the control panel. And heal the printer problems, if any.
- Check whether your HP printer is within the range of the router. Also, look to that you have a compatible driver installed.
HP Envy Pro 6464 will not connect to USB
Troubleshoot the USB connection error using the set of instructions given below:
- Try resolving the USB connection problem by rebooting your PC.
- Check for the USB connection by choosing a different USB port.
- Now, connect the same USB cable with the other PC and printer. Find out where the problem is.
- Next, try updating your Windows OS.
- Next, uninstall the outdated driver and search for the latest driver software.
- Now, download and install the latest driver version and change the root hub settings.
- Disable the fast startup settings and assign a new print task. The HP Envy Pro Printer will now be free from errors.
HP Envy Pro 6464 Printer Driver Unavailable
Do not worry if your printer driver is not available. Follow the instructions given below to resolve the printer problem.
- Turn on your HP Envy Pro 6464 printer. Enter control of the search bar and land on the search menu.
- Now, find the control panel and go to the devices and printers menu. Tap on the driver’s menu now.
- Click on the remove my driver option. Next, search for the new driver and tap on the download button.
- The HP printer driver download will turn successful.
- Now, run the downloaded file. You will see an installation setup wizard on the screen.
- Choose the type of network connectivity. The latest HP printer software will now install.
- Start printing your files after the HP driver installation process is over.
Fix HP Envy Pro 6464 Printer will not Scan
The HP Envy Pro 6464 printer always delivers quality scan results. At times, your Epson printer might fail to scan. Follow the troubleshooting steps given below to fix the scanning problem at ease.
- Shut down your HP Envy Pro 6464 printer. Now, remove the USB cables from your HP Envy Pro 6464 printer.
- Quit all the current printer programs and leave your HP Envy Pro printer to rest.
- Now, turn your computer inactive and detach all the power cables from it.
- After some time, reboot your printer and check for all the settings to be accurate.
- Now, connect one of the USB cables to the printer and turn on your PC.
- Connect the other end of the USB cables to the PC and wait for the connection.
- Now, open a document you want to scan and tap on the scan settings.
- Make all the scan settings of your choice and tap on the scan button. The scanned will be excellent now.
HP Envy Pro 6464 Setup Issues
Uninstall the HP Envy Pro 6464 Printer in Windows
Remove or uninstall the HP Envy Pro 6464 printer on Windows. Use the instructions given below:
- Turn on your PC and march to the settings menu.
- Now, click on the devices menu and go to the devices and printers option.
- There will be several printers on the screen. Choose your printer model and click on the Remove device button.
- Now, click yes to confirm the uninstallation process. The HP Envy Pro printer will now not be available on the list.
- Reboot your printer and check for the changes. Now, go to the settings menu and find the devices and printers option.
- Click on the Add my printer device menu and share all the details. The list will now show your printer device too.
Remove the HP Envy Pro 6464 Device in Windows
Remove HP Envy Pro 6464 printer from Windows at ease using the instructions given below:
- Turn on your PC and settle on the search bar. Enter settings and reach the settings menu.
- Tap on devices and expand the menu. Search for and click on the devices and scanners menu.
- Now, find your HP Envy Pro printer model and right-click on it.
- Click on the remove my device menu. Reboot your PC now for the changes to reflect.
- After some time, go to the settings menu and tap on devices. Click on the devices and scanners option and tap on the Add my device menu.
- Enter all the device details and wait for some time. The HP Envy Pro 6464 printer model will now display on the available printer list.
Remove and Uninstall the HP Envy Pro 6464 in Mac
Remove or uninstall the HP Envy Pro 6464 printer on MAC using the instructions given below:
- Boot up your MAC system and go to the Apple menu on the home screen.
- Next, go to the system preferences menu and tap on the devices and scanners option.
- The list of available printers will now display on the home screen. Tap on your printer model and hit remove.
- Next, click on the delete button and tap yes to confirm deleting your device.
- The HP Envy Pro 6464 printer device will now move away from your MAC device.
- The printer delete process will now complete.
- Reboot your MAC system for the changes to take place.
- Add your printer device on the MAC back and try printing.