HP Officejet 8040 Driver Download
After you finish the initial setup as in 123.hp.com/oj8040 setup page, download HP Officejet 8040 driver.
- To begin with, select the compatible OS (Mac or Windows) depending on the printer model.
- Then, enter the printer and OS model to download 123 hp 8040 driver.
- From 123.hp.com/setup 8040, get add-on drivers if necessary.
Officejet 8040 Driver Installation
When the hp 8040 printer driver download is complete, start 123 hp Officejet 8040 software installation. For that, open the downloaded driver file from your computer. Then, choose Run or Install to extract the latest officejet printer drivers.
How to install Officejet 8040 Driver on windows?
At first, choose the driver download method that you want to proceed with. You can start the download process through either CD/DVD or driver download page. From the two methods, the common method is downloading the 123 hp 8040 software using the driver page.
- Step 1: Go through the easy instructions below to connect and install hp Officejet 8040.
- Step 2: Turn on your Windows computer and oj 8040 printer.
- On your Windows, get the latest drivers from 123.hp.com/setup 8040 driver page.
- Step 3: From the driver page, choose basic or full 8040 drivers to download.
- Step 4: After downloading, double-tap on the file and install it.
- Step 5: While the installation wizard runs the driver file, you may get the connection type screen.
- Step 6: Select the connection mode and complete the hp Officejet 8040 download.
Officejet 8040 Driver Install for Mac
To install hp Officejet 8040 driver for Mac, use the CD/DVD or driver setup page. For disc driver download, insert the CD and run the built-in installer. Once it completes the installation, choose the connection type and follow the onscreen prompts.
Note: If you use the CD, you get only the basic drivers.For advanced and recent 123 HP Officejet 8040 drivers, use the following instructions.
- Step 1: Switch on your new HP 8040 printer and Mac computer.
- Step 2: Verify the Mac OS version and find the latest drivers on 123.hp.com/setup 8040.
- Step 3: On the page, you can find set of recent hp Officejet 8040 software for Mac.
- Step 4: According to the need, select the most suitable driver and download it.
- Step 5: Once downloaded, install the driver package through the software installer.
- Step 6: Follow the on-screen steps and choose the connection type when prompted.
123.hp.com/Officejet 8040 update using device manager
Update drivers using device manager
To use HP OJ 8040 with Windows and Mac, update the drivers periodically. By doing so, officejet 8040 setup acquires the latest and enhanced features for better printing experience. Now, follow the step-by-step instructions or 123.hp.com/setup 8040 manual page steps.
- Step 1: To begin with, click on the Start option and choose Device Manager.
- Step2: Double-click on “Printers” to get list of printers.
- Step 3: From the list, right-click on 123 hp Officejet 8040 printer.
- Step 4: At last, choose the Update driver option to get the recent 8040 drivers.
HP Officejet 8040 Drivers Manual Download
HP Officejet 8040 is compatible with both Mac and Windows. Now, you can download hp Officejet 8040 driver for Windows 10, 8, 8.1, and 7 & Mac OS. Get the drivers for your printer manually with the below instructions.
- Step1: Complete HP Officejet 8040 setup with the steps as on 123.hp.com/setup 8040 manual page.
- Step 2: Choose the suitable hp 8040 driver based on the OS and printer model.
- Step3: Click on the Download button on the selected driver and initiate installation.
- Step 4: Install the .exe or .dmg file using the onscreen steps.
Automatic OJ8040 Driver Update
HP launches frequent driver updates to enhance the features and quality. Whenever you get the driver update notification, proceed to download the updates. In case, you turn on the automatic feature, follow these below instructions.
- Step1: Go to the Control Panel and select “Automatic hp OJ printer driver update”.
- Step 2: From the list of options, choose the Device installation option.
- Step3: Select the Settings Preferences and save the changes made for 123 hp com officejet 8040 printer.
- Step 4: After changing the settings, print a test file.