123 HP Officejet g55 Troubleshooting
1. Officejet g55 Printer Not Found During Network Driver Setup
When your 123.hp.com/setup g55 printer shows this error message, try to restart your printer, computer, and computer. And then, check the printer and network status. You can make use of the HP Officejet g55 Print and Scan Doctor. Remove the HP software from the computer and reinstall the HP software.
3. How do I print documents from my phone or tablet in Officejet g55 ?
To print documents or photos from your phone or tablet, use mobile printing technology. The mobile printing solutions are ePrint, AirPrint, Mopria Print and Cloudprint. Or you can use the app such as HP Smart app and HP Printer Software.
5. HP Officejet g55 Faxes are blank or have vertical lines
Unplug the power cord connection and wait for 15 seconds. Put the power cord back and turn on the printer. Clean the scanner glass to enhance quality. Check the Automatic Document Feeder for dirt.
2. HP Officejet g55 Network Installation Error
This error occurs when you try to install the full printer software for a wireless network. Reset the computer, router, and printer to fix the network connection issues. If the HP printer has not installed properly, remove the software and reinstall hp printer software.
4. HP Officejet g55 Printing in Color or Black and White
Choose your printer from the device list and select the Paper tab. You have to select the color of the ink cartridge to get the color print or black and white print. Select the Advanced option, touch the Print in Grayscale and choose Black Ink Only.
6. How do I cancel a print job
On the printer control panel, press the Cancel button to stop the progressing print jobs. It stops the print jobs immediately. You can also cancel the print jobs from your computer. In the Windows computer, you can use 123.hp/setup Printer option in the Windows notification area. In the Mac, you can use Printer option in the Dock on Mac.
7. How to improve the copy quality
- Keep your scanner bed free from dust and smudges.
- Check the paper settings often.
- Inspect the image adjustment settings.
- Make use of the settings such as Auto Select, Mixed, Text, and Picture to optimize the copy quality.
9. HP Officejet g55 Scanner not found
Use the HP 123.hp.com/ojg55 Print and Scan Doctor software to fix the issue. You can download it from the app store. You can uninstall the printer software and reinstall it on the computer. Activate the Windows Image Acquisition settings to prevent from failing scan jobs.
11. Faxes fail when the computer goes into suspend or sleep mode
You need to try to take 2 or 3 faxes to wake up the computer from the sleep mode. If you can’t take the faxes, reset the printing system and try to take fax now. Check the telephone line conditions.
8. HP Officejet g55 Copies are blank or faded
Inspect the ink level in the ink or toner cartridge. And then, try to print a diagnostic page. Check the diagnostic page to know the root cause of the issue. The diagnostic page will help to find which cartridge is causing is the problem.
10. Scanners not supported in Windows and MAC
If this error occurs on your printer, reset the printing environment. If the error still persists, remove the existing 123 hp setup ojg55 printer driver and software and reinstall it. Check the printer device and computer for the network connection.
12. HP Officejet g55 No AirPrint printer message found in iOS
Make sure Wi-Fi has turned on the Apple device. Inspect the network connection status after restarting the printer. Disconnect the network connection and connect it back. Enable or activate the AirPrint on the printer. Make use of the alternate printing method.