123 HP Officejet Printers
HP Officejet Setup Support
Take your printing skill to the next level with the brand new HP OJ Printer. Now, the printer comes with print and connectivity features. Also, it supports print, scan, fax, as well as copy. Enjoy printing anytime, anywhere with mobile printing. You can also download the best wireless drivers to enable more. Moreover, these printers are capable of delivering high-quality prints.
HP Officejet Printer Setup
To unpack and set up your new HP Officejet printer, refer the steps below. For any issues while setting up the printer, connect with our experts.
- Firstly, peel all the tapes and stickers from the product box.
- Then, grab your HP Officejet Printer and settle it on the rigid surface.
- Now, verify all the accessories that you got with the printer.
- If you are not sure about the printer accessories, refer to the printer manual.
- After verifying, plug the power cord ends into the right power slot and printer.
- Then, switch on the printer by clicking on the Power button.
- Now, complete the manual steps for the ink and paper installation.
- If you get any error message, feel free to approach us.
HP Officejet Driver Download
Whether you choose Mac or Windows, the ground rule is to get the latest HP Officejet drivers. If you have upgraded your OS, search, and download for the existing OS. Now, stick to the steps to download hp officejet printer drivers.
- It is well and good if you are provided with the HP Officejet CD Driver .
- Before that, ensure the stable connection between the Officejet and the PC.
- Then, unpack the CD and install it into the computer’s tray.
- Now, the computer automatically detects the CD and runs the software.
- To install hp officejet printer driver manually, type your printer series to get right printer software .
- For that, click on My Computer and look for the recently downloaded file.
- Finally, install the downloaded software and follow the instructions.
HP Officejet Printer – OS Supported versions
For downloading the best available printer drivers, confirm OS are supported by the Officejet Printer. Before you begin the driver download, complete the pending OS update.
Supported Windows versions for HP Officejet printers:
- Windows 10 computer with 32 and 64 bits
- Windows 8.1 and 8 OS.
- Microsoft Windows 7, Vista , XP – 32 and 64 bit processor
A compatible version of the Mac OS X – HP Officejet printers:
- Mac OS version 10.8-10.15
HP Officejet Install and Setup
Officejet USB Setup for Windows:
- To begin with, keep the printer in the ready state with the papers and cartridges installed.
- Then, choose a fine USB cable for proceeding with the basic USB setup.
- Now, download and install the suitable HP Officejet Printer driver.
- While installing Officejet drivers, choose USB or wifi.
- Finally, highlight the USB option listed and connect the USB to the port.
Officejet USB Setup on Mac:
- Initially, confirm that you have the USB cable.
- Now, find the most appropriate drivers for the Officejet printer.
- Then, click on Download and continue with the installation once the download is over.
- Note: Do not connect any USB cable between the devices until prompted.
- While you install the Officejet drivers, wait for the connection screen to choose the “Wired” option.