123 HP Officejet Pro Printers
123 HP Officejet Pro Setup Support
Use HP Officejet Pro to improve the printing productivity without compromising on the quality. It can produce bright color prints, which is much needed for high-end business. Moreover, the printer is fully packed with business-oriented features. Some of the features are auto-duplexing, mobile as well as wireless printing. Make use of the original ink cartridges for the clear printouts.
HP Officejet Pro Printer Setup
HP Officejet Pro printers are exclusively engineered for high-end business. Now, you can complete the HP Officejet Pro printer setup in a snap.
- To begin with, remove the wrappers and other plastic stickers that stuck on the printer parcel.
- Now, settle the Officejet Pro printer to get the power connection.
- Next, read the Officejet Pro manual before the power connection.
- Then, hold the power cable and choose the wall outlet.
- Now, keep the cord ready to connect between the printer & wall outlet.
- Then, power up the Officejet Pro and proceed to cartridge installation.
- After that, insert compatible papers into the paper tray.
- Finally, connect the printer to MAC or Windows and print any document or photo.
Enter Your Printer Model Number
HP Officejet Pro Driver Download
- Initially, get the manufacturer’s installation CD. You can find it in the printer package.
- Then, check the printer connection with the PC.
- After that, load the included CD-ROM into your PC.
- Now, the PC copies and installs the software from the disc.
- Finally, go through the installation instructions shown on the screen.
- For any queries regarding CD driver download, connect with us.
Using the direct link:
- Firstly, avail the stable network connection for the printer.
- Then, visit the HP driver setup page to commence the software download.
- Next, go through the complete list and find that suits your printer.
- Now, use the Download icon and finally import the drivers.
- At last, the connection screen may appear to establish a connection.
HP Officejet Pro Printer – OS Supported versions
For HP Officejet Pro printers, there is three compatible software set available. They are HP Easy Start, full feature drivers, and HP Basic drivers. The full solution driver comes with the advanced features to use the HP printer with any Mac or Windows. The following are the list of the compatible OS.
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit) & (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (32-bit) & (64-bit), Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit) & (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32-bit) & (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit) & (64-bit), Microsoft Windows XP
Mac OS X 10.6, MacOS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, MacOS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 1013, and Mac OS X 10.15
HP Officejet Pro Install and Setup
Install your HP Officejet Printer to the Mac or Windows with the following USB setup steps. Before proceeding, take a look at the supported OS models to download the necessary Officejet Pro drivers.
Officejet Pro USB Setup – Windows:
HP Officejet Pro Wireless Setup for Windows:
- Initially, know your network name and password.
- Then, go to the Officejet Pro printer panel and select the Setup.
- Next, click on the Wireless Setup Wizard and connect to the Network.
Officejet Pro USB Setup – Mac:
HP Officejet Pro Wireless Setup for Mac:
- Firstly, gather the SSID and network key.
- Then, choose and touch the Setup on the control panel.
- Next, select the Network and then touch the Wireless Setup Wizard option.
- Lastly, choose your Network and type the password.