HP Officejet 5258 Wireless Setup
HP Officejet 5258 Printer has many features to comfort users. HP Officejet 5258 wireless setup is noted feature found in this printer. Enable settings required for OJ5258 setup Wireless Printer with your Wi-Fi enabled devices such as Smartphone. hp officejet 5258 wireless setup has enhanced functionality and productivity during printing operation.
How to connect HP Officejet 5258 to Wi-Fi?
You can print wirelessly through your Wi-Fi enabled devices like Smartphone, tablet and computer. For using this feature download the recommended printer program from your HP Officejet 5258 printer setup.
To turn on WI-FI go through the steps:
- Go to control panel to detect windows and mac.
- Select your HP Officejet 5258 printer and choose Wi-Fi Direct
- Select settings from Wi-Fi alternative and enable the Wi-Fi Direct option.
- Through Wi-Fi direct you can interface more than one device.
how to connect hp officejet 5258? You can also use this advancement when your 123.hp.com/Officejet5258 printer is interfaced with power cable like USB cable. Ensure active internet connection for your device. If your HP Officejet 5258 printer is connected with computer using USB cable, then adhere to the steps.
- Open the software in your computer for HP Officejet 5258 printer.
- From tools option, select device setup and then connect another device option.
- Explore Wireless alternative in the association tab.
- Now the list of accessible printers is found on the screen, select the HP Officejet 5258 printer to complete 123.hp.com/setup oj5258.
HP Officejet 5258 Wireless Printing Steps
- Primarily, turn on Wi-Fi Direct in your HP Officejet 5258 Printer and device.
- Choose the document you want to print from your Wi-Fi enabled device and select print option. You will be notified with list of available 123.hp.com/setup 5258 printers.
- Select your HP Officejet 5258 Printer and click OK to proceed.
Officejet 5258 Wireless Printer Setup made easy
- Enable Wi-Fi Direct in HP Officejet 5258 Printer device through wireless setup wizard in setting option.
- Enable the wireless connection type in your computer using Wi-Fi settings.
- Enter your secret code to link the HP Officejet 5258 printer device with wireless-capable computer.
Steps for 123.hp.com/setup 5258 wireless
For users who intend to connect HP Officejet 5258 printer through local area network (LAN) or other wired networks, need to interface HP Officejet 5258 printer with Ethernet cable. Make sure that you have properly associated the Ethernet cable. You can notice a port for associating the Ethernet cable in your HP Officejet 5258 printer. Connect one end of Ethernet cable to your printer’s port and other end to your computer or laptop. Download 123.hp.com/oj5258 printer driver after successful association between your computer and HP Officejet 5258 printer device. Stick on to the steps for downloading officejet 5258 setup printer driver.
- To begin with HP Officejet 5258 printer driver download, open your browser.
- Visit hp officejet 5258 driver and support page.
- Enter your printer model number as HP Officejet 5258 printer and click on enter to search HP Officejet 5258 printer driver.
- The browser will search for the available drivers for your printer model. After searching, the browser will display number of drivers on your screen.
- Take extra care to choose a suitable driver for your 123.hp’setup 5258 printer device, if chosen incorrectly the driver might not support the printing task.
- Tap on download option to download the driver, which will take few moments for downloading.
Officejet 5258 Wireless Setup Network Change
You can set up and deal with your HP Officejet 5258 wireless connection with the assistance of your printer’s control panel. You can change the network setting easily as and when required.
Steps To Print Network settings:
- Ensure HP Officejet 5258 Printer and computer arrangement with stable connection, before starting your networking setting.
- Click on start icon and enter into control panel.
- In the control panel search for network setup and find the desired network.
- Right click on 123.hp/oj5258 Printer and use the print network configuration page to make the changes according to your requirement.
Steps To change IP settings:
- Click the adapter setting. Tap on local area connection, and select properties.
- You will find IP address in advanced settings option. Enter your new IP addressand follow with the instruction to change the IP address manually.
- Save the changes and close the settings options.