HP Officejet Pro 7740 Wireless Setup
HP Officejet Pro 7740 Wireless Printer is going beyond the expectation for its outstanding performance with wireless configuration. Connect your HP Officejet Pro 7740 Printer with your Wi-Fi-enabled smartphone by installing the HP Smart app Software. The HP Officejet Pro 7740 Wireless Setup has enhanced functionality and productivity during the printing operation.
Learn How to connect HP Officejet Pro 7740 printer to wifi
You can print wirelessly through your Wi-Fi-enabled devices like smartphones, tablets, and computers. Download the recommended HP Officejet Pro 7740 printer wireless driver from hpsmart.com or 123.hp.com
To “Turn ON” the WI-FI network follow the below steps.
- Go to the control panel from settings and select the Hardware and sounds option.
- Select your HP Officejet Pro 7740 printer.
- Choose the Wi-Fi Direct option on the hp ojpro 7740 printers.
- Select the settings option from the Wi-Fi alternative.
- Now, enable the Wi-Fi Direct option.
- Through Wi-Fi direct, you can connect to more than one device.
You can also use this advancement when your 123.hp.com/OjPro7740 printer with a power cable like a USB cable. If your HP Officejet Pro 7740 printer is connected to a computer using the USB cable, then adhere to the steps.
- Open the software on your computer for HP Officejet Pro 7740 printer.
- From the tools option on the computer, select device setup and then connect another device.
- Explore Wireless alternative in the association tab.
- Now a list of accessible printers is found on the screen,
- Select the HP Officejet Pro 7740 printer device and complete the printer setup.
Steps to print from a wireless-capable mobile that supports Wi-Fi Direct
- Primarily, turn on Wi-Fi Direct in your HP Officejet Pro 7740 Printer and device.
- Choose the document you want to print from your Wi-Fi enabled device and select print option. You will be notified with list of available 123.hp.com/setup 7740 printers.
- Select your HP Officejet Pro 7740 Printer and click OK to proceed.
Steps to print from a wireless-capable computer
- Enable Wi-Fi Direct in HP Officejet Pro 7740 Printer device through wireless setup wizard in setting option.
- Enable the wireless connection type in your computer using Wi-Fi settings.
- Enter your secret code to link the HP Officejet Pro 7740 printer device with a wireless-capable computer.
Learn How To Setup Officejet Pro 7740 Wired Network Printer
For users who intend to connect HP Officejet Pro 7740 printer through local area network (LAN) or other wired networks, need to interface HP Officejet Pro 7740 printer with Ethernet cable. Make sure that you have properly associated the Ethernet cable. You can notice a port for associating the Ethernet cable in your HP Officejet Pro 7740 printer. Connect one end of the Ethernet cable to your printer’s port and another end to your computer or laptop. Download 123.hp.com/ojpro7740 printer driver after the successful association between your computer and HP Officejet Pro 7740 printer device. Stick on to the steps for downloading HP Officejet Pro 7740 printer driver.
- To begin with HP Officejet Pro 7740 printer driver download, open your browser.
- Visit HP Driver Download and support page.
- Enter your printer model number as HP Officejet Pro 7740 printer and click on enter to search HP Officejet Pro 7740 printer driver.
- The browser will search for the available drivers for your printer model.
- After searching, the browser will display several drivers on your screen.
- Take extra care to choose a suitable driver for your 123.hp setup 7740 printer device, if chosen incorrectly the driver might not support the printing task.
- Tap on the download option to download the driver, which will take few moments for downloading.
How To Change Network Settings ?
You can set up and deal with your HP Officejet Pro 7740 Printer wireless connection with the assistance of your printer’s control panel. You can change the network settings easily as and when required.
Steps To Print Network settings:
- Ensure HP Officejet Pro 7740 Printer and computer arrangement with a stable connection, before starting your networking setting.
- Click on the start icon and enter into the control panel.
- In the control panel search for network setup and find the desired network.
- Right-click on 123.hp/ojpro7740 Printer and use the print network configuration page to make the changes according to your requirement.
Steps To change IP settings:
- Click the adapter setting. Tap on local area connection, and select properties.
- You will find the IP address in the advanced settings option. Enter your new IP address and follow the instruction to change the IP address manually.
- Save the changes and close the settings options.