HP Officejet Pro 8025 Wireless Setup
Setting up a wireless network on the HP Officejet Pro 8025 printer is not a complex process. You can do this process easily and quickly. For this, you require a secure Wi-Fi network on the device. Moreover, for wireless network setup, four methods are there.
HP Officejet Pro 8025 Printer is famous for its multi-purpose works. By this feature connect HP Officejet pro 8025 setup Printer with Wi-Fi enabled smart devices. OJPro8025 wps pin is easier to use when comes to hp 8025 wireless setup printer connect. For further hp officejet pro 8025 wireless setup and network settings change, refer the below topics to know more in detail.
How to connect HP Officejet Pro 8025 to Wi-Fi?
You can print wirelessly through your Wi-Fi enabled devices like Smartphone, tablet and computer. For using this feature download the recommended printer program from your HP Officejet Pro 8025 printer setup.
To turn on WI-FI go through the steps:
- Go to control panel and wait until it detect windows and mac.
- Select your HP Officejet Pro 8025 printer and choose Wi-Fi Direct
- Select settings from Wi-Fi alternative and enable the Wi-Fi Direct option.
- Through Wi-Fi direct you can interface more than one device.
You can also use this advancement when your 123.hp.com/Officejet Pro8025 printer is interfaced with power cable like USB cable. Ensure active internet connection for your device. If your HP Officejet Pro 8025 printer is connected with computer using USB cable, then adhere to the steps.
- Open the software in your computer for HP Officejet Pro 8025 printer.
- From tools option, select device setup and then connect another device option.
- Explore Wireless alternative in the association tab.
- Now the list of accessible printers is found on the screen, select HP 8025 for 123.hp.com/setup ojpro8025.
HP Officejet Pro 8025 Wireless Printing Steps
- Primarily, turn on Wi-Fi Direct in your HP Officejet Pro 8025 Printer and device.
- Choose the document you want to print from your Wi-Fi enabled device and select print option. You will be notified with list of available 123.hp.com/setup 8025 printers.
- Select your HP Officejet Pro 8025 Printer and click OK to proceed.
Officejet Pro 8025 Wireless Printer Setup made easy
- Enable Wi-Fi Direct in HP Officejet Pro 8025 Printer device through wireless setup wizard in setting option.
- Enable the wireless connection type in your computer using Wi-Fi settings as mentioned here.
- Enter your secret code to link the HP Officejet Pro 8025 printer device with wireless-capable computer.
Steps for 123.hp.com/setup 8025 wireless
For users who intend to connect HP Officejet Pro 8025 printer through local area network (LAN) or other wired networks, need to interface HP Officejet Pro 8025 printer with Ethernet cable. Make sure that you have properly associated the Ethernet cable. You can notice a port for associating the Ethernet cable in your HP Officejet Pro 8025 printer. Connect one end of Ethernet cable to your printer’s port and other end to your computer or laptop. Download 123.hp.com/ojpro8025 printer driver after successful association between your computer and HP Officejet Pro 8025 printer device. Stick on to the steps for downloading HP Officejet Pro 8025 printer driver.
- To begin with HP Officejet Pro 8025 printer driver download, open your browser.
- Visit HP Officejet Pro 8025 Driver and support page.
- Enter your printer model number as HP Officejet Pro 8025 printer and click on enter to search HP Officejet Pro 8025 printer driver.
- The browser will search for the available drivers for your printer model. After searching, the browser will display number of drivers on your screen.
- Take extra care to choose a suitable driver for your 123.hp’setup 8025 printer device, if chosen incorrectly the driver might not support the printing task.
- Tap on download option to download the driver, which will take few moments for downloading.
HP Smart App
The basic steps for wireless network setup using HP Smart App are:
- Turn on the computer and HP printer.
- Ensure that the computer has a stable Wi-Fi connection.
- Then, download HP Smart App on the computer.
- Run the downloaded app file, to begin with, its setup process.
- Finish the installation process of the HP Smart App with the on-screen steps.
- Move on to add the printer option.
- Add your OJPro 8025 printer with the instructions given on the screen.
- Finally, use the procedure given on the wizard and complete HP Officejet Pro 8025 Wireless setup.
HP ojpro 8025 Wi-Fi Protected Setup
The steps for Wi-Fi network setup via the WPS method are:
- Firstly, ensure that your wireless router is having a WPS button.
- Then, keep the printer near the router.
- Move on to the printer panel and choose the Setup option.
- Go to printer wireless settings and choose Wi-Fi Protected Setup.
- Now, choose the option- Push Button and click Start.
- After two minutes, press the WPS button of the router and hold it for a few seconds.
- Then, you will see the printer light flashing.
- Now, your printer is in connection with the wireless network.
- Finally, print a test file to ensure proper network setup.
Officejet Pro 8025 Wireless Setup Network Change
You can set up and deal with your HP Officejet Pro 8025 Printer wireless connection with the assistance of your printer’s control panel. You can change the network setting easily as and when required.
Steps To Print Network settings:
- Ensure HP Officejet Pro 8025 Printer and computer arrangement with stable connection, before starting your networking setting.
- Click on start icon and enter into control panel.
- In the control panel search for network setup and find the desired network.
- Right click on 123.hp/ojpro8025 Printer and use the print network configuration page to make the changes according to your requirement.
Steps To change IP settings:
- Click the adapter setting. Tap on local area connection, and select properties.
- You will find IP address in advanced settings option. Enter your new IP addressand follow with the instruction to change the IP address manually.
- Save the changes and close the settings options.
HP Officejet Pro 8025 Wireless Setup Wizard
The instructions for HP Officejet Pro 8025 wireless setup are:
- Switch on the Printer and Windows or Mac computer.
- Then, check the internet connection of your computer.
- Now, move on to the printer panel and access its wireless menu.
- Choose the wireless setup option and a list of Wi-Fi networks will appear on the panel.
- Select your device Wi-Fi network and continue.
- Finish the HP Officejet Pro 8025 wireless setup.
- Open a document on the computer.
- Print the document to ensure proper wireless setup.
Wireless Network Setup using WPS PIN Method
The basic instructions for Officejet Pro 8025 wireless setup using PIN method are:
- Activate the HP Ofifcejet Pro 8025 printer and access its control panel.
- Touch the wireless icon and move on to settings.
- Choose Wi-Fi Protected Setup and continue with the wizard instructions.
- When the wizard prompts, choose the PIN.
- You will see the WPS PIN on the screen.
- Now, open the configuration software for the Wi-Fi router.
- Enter the WPS PIN and complete the wireless setup.
- Finally, connect the printer with the wizard steps and print a file.