Steps To Setup 123 HP Officejet Pro 9015 Wireless Printer
123 HP Officejet Pro 9015 Wireless Printer is going beyond the expectation for its outstanding performance with wireless configuration. With this feature, you can connect your 123.hp.com Wireless Printer with your Wi-Fi-enabled devices such as smartphones. 123 HP Officejet Pro 9015 Wireless Printer has enhanced functionality and productivity during the printing operation.
Learn How to connect 123 hp Officejet Pro 9015 printer to wifi
You can print wirelessly through your Wi-Fi-enabled devices like smartphones, tablets, and computers. For using this feature download the recommended printer program from your 123 hp Officejet pro 9015 WPS printer setup.
To turn on WI-FI go through the steps:
- Go to the control panel and click on Hardware and sounds.
- Select your 123 HP Officejet Pro 9015 printer and choose Wi-Fi Direct
- Select settings from the Wi-Fi alternative and enable the Wi-Fi Direct option.
- Through Wi-Fi direct, you can interface with more than one device.
You can also use this advancement when your 123.hp.com/Officejet Pro9015 printer is interfaced with a power cable like a USB cable. Ensure an active internet connection for your device. If your HP Officejet Pro 9015 printer is connected to a computer using the USB cable, then adhere to the steps.
- Open the software on your computer for the 123 HP Ojpro9015 printer.
- From the tools option, select device setup and then connect another device option.
- Explore Wireless alternative in the association tab.
- Now the list of accessible printers is found on the screen, select the 123HP Officejet Pro 9015 printer device and complete the printer setup.
Steps to print from a wireless-capable mobile that supports Wi-Fi Direct
- Primarily, turn on Wi-Fi Direct in your 123HP Officejet Pro 9015 Printer and device.
- Choose the document you want to print from your Wi-Fi-enabled device and select the print option. You will be notified of the list of available 123.hp.com/setup Ojpro9015 printers.
- Select your 123 HP Officejet Pro 9015 Printer and click OK to proceed.
Steps to print from a wireless-capable computer
- Enable Wi-Fi Direct in 123 HP Officejet Pro 9015 Printer device through wireless setup wizard in setting option.
- Enable the wireless connection type in your computer using Wi-Fi settings.
- Enter your secret code to link the 123 HP Officejet pro 9015 WPS printer device with a wireless-capable computer.
Get The Best Service in One Click.
Connect with Our HP Printer Experts @ 1-844-896-6313 to Get a Quick Technical Service and Enhance the Performance of your HP Printers.
Learn How To Setup 123hp Officejet Pro 9015 Wired Network Printer
For users who intend to connect 123 HP Officejet Pro 9015 printer through local area network (LAN) or other wired networks, need to interface 123HP Ojpro 9015 printer with Ethernet cable. Make sure that you have properly associated the Ethernet cable. You can notice a port for associating the Ethernet cable in your HP Officejet Pro 9015 printer. Connect one end of the Ethernet cable to your printer’s port and the other ends to your computer or laptop. Download 123.hp.com/ojpro9015 printer driver after the successful association between your computer and HP Officejet Pro 9015 printer device. Stick on to the steps for downloading the 123 HP Officejet Pro 9015 printer driver.
- To begin with 123 HP Officejet Pro 9015 printer driver download, open your browser.
- Visit HP Driver Download and support page.
- Enter your printer model number as HP Officejet Pro 9015 printer and click on enter to search HP Ojpro9015 printer driver.
- The browser will search for the available drivers for your printer model. After searching, the browser will display the number of drivers on your screen.
- Take extra care to choose a suitable driver for your 123 HP Ojpro9015 WPS Setup printer device, if chosen incorrectly the driver might not support the printing task.
- Tap on the download option to download the driver, which will take few moments for downloading.
How To Change Network Settings ?
You can set up and deal with your 123HP Officejet Pro 9015 Printer wireless connection with the assistance of your printer’s control panel. You can change the network settings easily as and when required.
Steps To Print Network settings:
- Ensure hp WPS pin Officejetpro 9015 Printer and computer arrangement with a stable connection, before starting your networking setting.
- Click on the start icon and enter into the control panel.
- In the control panel search for network setup and find the desired network.
- Right click on 123.hp/ojpro9015 Printer and use the print network configuration page to make the changes according to your requirement.
Steps To change IP settings:
- Click the adapter setting. Tap on local area connection, and select properties.
- You will find the IP address in the advanced settings option. Enter your new IP address and follow the instruction to change the IP address manually.
- Save the changes and close the settings options.