How to Add HP Printer in Windows 11
Adding an HP printer in the Windows 11 operating system is a simple process. You can add the printer to the Windows 11 device with a wireless or wired connectivity method.
How to add an HP printer in Windows 11 OS using a wired connection?
The standard procedure for adding the printer to the Windows 11 device using the wired connectivity mode is:
- To begin with, connect your HP printer to the computer with a USB cord.
- After that, move on to the computer and click on the Start button.
- Then, access the Printers section and choose- Printers and Scanners.
- Select the option- Add Printer or Scanner, and a list of printer names will appear.
- Choose your desired printer name and continue with the on-screen steps.
- Finish the hp printer setup process on the computer.
How to add HP Printer to Windows 11 device with a wireless network?
The step-by-step instructions for adding the HP printer in the Windows 11 OS with a wireless network are:
- Connect the printer to the Wi-Fi and adjust the Wireless LAN settings.
- Move on to the LAN settings; choose your Wi-Fi name.
- Then, continue with the wizard steps and enter the Wi-Fi security code.
- Finish the process and choose the Windows icon on the computer.
- Choose the option- Devices and click- Add a Printer or Scanner.
- Now, you will see a list of printer names on the screen.
- Choose your printer name and click on the Add Device
- Proceed with the on-screen procedure and complete the hp printer wifi setup process.
How to add a printer to the Windows 11 device using the Wi-Fi Direct method?
The basic procedure for adding the printer to the Windows 11 computer using a Wi-Fi Direct method is:
- Firstly, enable the Wi-Fi Direct option on the printer.
- Then, access the Printers and Scanners section on the device.
- Choose- Add device and select- show Wi-Fi Direct Printers.
- A list of printers will appear on the computer screen.
- Choose your preferred printer name and proceed with the wizard procedure.
- Finally, finish the setup process.
I hope now you have understood how to add the HP Printer to the Windows 11 operating system. If you need more clarification on the setup method given above, contact us.