How to connect HP envy 5055 printers to Wi-Fi?
The HP 5055 printer is the latest design that can work with all types of documents. It is the best printer best suitable for both home and cabin offices. It can print up to 9 copies in a single request. For downloading the driver, Visit the official website of HP. Connect your Windows, Mac, or Android device to a wireless network and start printing. Choose any one of the processes to complete the HP envy 5055 Wireless setup.
Wireless setup wizard
- Start the HP envy 5055 printer.
- Feed enough paper in the paper input tray.
- Load the ink cartridges in the respective slot.
- Turn on the Wi-Fi network. Note down the credentials.
- Open the control panel, go to network settings
- Scroll down and select the Wireless settings option.
- Press the wireless setup wizard
- It will automatically search for the available wireless network.
- Now select the home network and enter the credentials.
- Complete the HP envy 5055 Wi-Fi setup.
- Connect your device to the same wireless network.
- Choose a document and start a printing test.
HP Smart app
- Switch ON the system, connect it to a wireless network.
- Connect the printer to a Wi-Fi network.
- Open the browser on the device.
- Download the HP Smart application.
- Double click the file to extract the application for installing.
- Go through the on-screen guidelines and complete the setup.
- After installing the app, reboot the computer.
- Open the HP smart app and tap the plus
- If the printer is present, then click the add button.
- If not, then press Select a new printer option.
- ADD the HP envy 5055 printers to the HP smart app.
- Fill in the necessary credentials.
- Choose a document and initiate a printing test.