How to connect HP envy 5070 printers to Wi-Fi?
The HP Envy 5070 printer comes with the latest features in the wireless standards and is available for Wi-Fi direct setup. This all-in-one printer delivers extraordinary performance. It is suitable for residential and small-scale businesses. Complete HP Envy 5070 Wireless setup and start printing immediately.
Wi-Fi Direct setup
- Start the HP Envy 5070 printer.
- Open the control panel > network setup > wireless settings > Wi-Fi Direct setup.
- Now note down the details displayed in the printer control panel.
- Go to the smart device, go to Wireless settings.
- Now the device scans and finds the HP envy 5070 direct printer.
- Click the printer and type the password manually to connect the Wi-Fi directly.
- Complete the HP envy 5070 printer Wi-Fi Setup.
- Choose a document and start printing.
Wireless set up wizard.
- Switch On the printer.
- Feed enough printing sheets in the paper tray.
- Make sure enough ink is present in the cartridges.
- Open the control panel on the printer and select the setup Option.
- Choose the network setup.
- Tap wireless settings.
- Now select the wireless setup wizard.
- The printer will search for the wireless network.
- Select the home network.
- Enter the password in the control panel keyboard and click OK.
- Now the HP envy 5070 wireless setup is successful.
- Connect any device to the same network and conduct a test print.