How to connect HP envy 6055 to Wi-Fi?
The HP envy 6055 printer is an all-in-one printer best for home printing. This printer provides perfect color accuracy and high-resolution images while printing any photos. This design is very sleek and is suitable for on-desk printing. While connecting the HP envy 6055 printer to the wireless connection, position the printer close to the router within its network range to easily access the internet connection.
If your router has a WPS button follow the steps given below.
- Complete the HP Envy 6055 printer basic setup.
- Feed high-quality printing sheets in the paper cassette.
- Cross-check the ink quantity in the cartridges.
- Activate the HP envy 6055 printers using the power button.
- Install enough printing sheets in the rear paper cassette.
- Turn ON the router, run a connection test
- The connection should be stable.
- Make sure the router has a WPS button.
- Go back to HP Envy 6055 printer, Press and hold the Wi-Fi button and power button until it starts to flash.
- Press and hold the WPS button in the router for 3 seconds..
- Within few minutes, the printer and the device connect successfully.
- The flashing lights turn solid.
- Complete the HP Envy 6055 Wi-Fi Setup and run a test print.
HP Smart App
Download and install the HP Smart app onto the device and start printing. Installing the HP Smart app on the system eases HP Envy 6055 Wireless setup. Follow the instruction provided below to complete the setup.
- Turn ON the router.
- Make sure it has good internet speed.
- Switch ON the computer and HP envy 6055 printers.
- To download HP smart app, activate the wireless network and access the windows browser.
- Search for HP smart app on the official HP website and click the download button.
- After downloading the file, it will be saved in the download folder.
- Click twice on the file to withdraw it for installation.
- Post-installation, restart the operating system.
- Open the HP smart app and hit the plus symbol.
- Select the HP envy 6055 printer
- Just hit the add button to merge the printer.
- Follow the on-screen rules and complete the setup.
- Choose any document and conduct a printing test.