How to connect HP Envy pro 6458 to wifi?
The HP Envy pro 6458 printer is a small-in-one printer that is easy to use, and the user has to follow the basic steps to set up the HP Envy pro 6458 printer. This printer is provided with an LCD screen. Now enjoy printing and scanning by connecting the device using a wireless connection. Choose any one of the processes provided below to complete the setup.
- Link the HP Envy pro 6458 printer with a stable power source.
- Load the ink cartridges in their cartridge chamber and close them.
- Open the paper tray and install the printing paper in the paper tray.
- Turn ON the printer and Switch ON the router.
- Press and hold the Wi-Fi button for a few seconds till light flashes.
- Switch ON the WPS button on the router.
- It automatically finds the available Wi-Fi
- The HP printer will link with the Wi-Fi network.
- The Wi-Fi button and the information button will start to blink.
- Run a print test.