How to download and install HP envy 5055 driver software for windows and mac?
A printer driver is a bundle of software installed on the system to connect the printer and computer. The user needs to download and install a suitable driver for a printer that supports the computer. Use the procedure below based on the operating system to complete the driver download and installation.
How to download and install HP envy 5055 driver software for windows?
- Finish the HP envy 5055 printer
- Turn ON the HP envy 5055 printer
- Turn ON the windows and update the OS to the latest version.
- Switch ON the router.
- Position both the printer and the system in the range of the Wi-Fi.
- Connect the HP envy 5055 printer and the computer to a Wi-Fi
- Make sure the network connection is stable throughout the process.
- Access the internet explorer in the windows system.
- Enter the HP official website.
- Search for the HP envy 5055 printer
- Download the latest version of the driver.
- Complete the HP envy 5055 printer driver download.
- Double click on it to extract the HP envy 5055 driver for installing.
- Follow the on-screen orders to complete the HP envy 5055 printer driver installation on windows.
- Restart the Windows.
- Go to the settings option.
- Press the printer and scanners option.
- It automatically shows the HP envy 5055 printer on the screen.
- Select the printer and click the add button.
- Now choose any document in the windows to take sample print.
How to download and install HP envy 5055 driver software on MAC?
- Turn ON the HP envy 5055 printers.
- Place enough paper in the paper tray.
- Cross-check whether the ink cartridges have enough ink.
- Turn ON the MAC system and the router.
- Connect the HP envy 5055 printer and MAC to a wireless network.
- Open the browser in the MAC.
- Visit the official website of HP.
- Enter the printer model number.
- Select the suitable driver
- Click the download button to download the HP envy 5055 printer driver
- After installation, restart the MAC.
- Click the Apple icon > system preference > printer and scanner icon> select HP envy 5055 printer and click add.
- The driver will automatically add the HP envy 5055 printer.
- Now choose any document to take a sample print.