How to setup hp officejet 3830 printer?
HP Officejet 3830 Setup and Install:
As the first step of HP Officejet 3830 Printer is unpacking. So, Unbox the HP OJ3830 printer out from the box. At the same time, handle careful with the printer accessories, and power cables. They are needed to set up HP Officejet 3830 printer in a few minutes. You can even refer to the HP Officejet 3830 manual, which will be there in your printer box.
Reading this manual outlines you the view of the HP 3830 setup virtually. If you like to stick to the steps required for a quick setup of HP Officejet 3830, let’s dive in! Follow the steps one by one for an ideal 123.hp.com/setup 3830. This OJ3830 setup makes your task and work easier on HP Officejet 3830 All-in-One Wireless Printer.
Unboxing 123 HP OJ3830 printer:
- Unbox the box and take your 123 HP OJ3830 printer out of it.
- Place the HP Officejet 3830 printer on a flat surface.
- Connect the power cable between the computer and the OJ 3830 printer.
- Press the power button.
For detailed information, check HP Officejet 3830 Driver Download.
Install HP Officejet 3830 Printer Ink:
- To take a color printout, install the set of color cartridges on the slots.
- Open the access door and Install HP OJ 3830 cartridges.
- Close the door and load sheets of paper into the tray.
- Adjust the settings and click the print option.
HP Officejet 3830 Driver Download and Install:
- For installing hp Officejet 3830 driver, Download the printer software/driver’s using 123.hp.com/setup 3830.
- Enter your model number in the search area.
- A list of recommended printer drivers gets listed down.
- Choose the desired driver to download.
- And, follow the steps to install the Officejet 3830 driver.
- It will take a few seconds to download and install the driver.