How to setup hp officejet 3830 printer?
HP Officejet 3830 Setup and Install:
Reading this manual outlines you the view of the HP Officejet 3830 setup virtually. Follow the steps one by one for an ideal 123.hp.com/setup 3830 install. This OJ3830 setup makes your task and work easier on HP Officejet 3830 All-in-One Wireless Printer.
- As the first step of HP Officejet 3830 Printer is unpacking.
- Unbox the HP Officejet 3830 printer out from the box.
- At the same time, handle careful with the printer accessories, and power cables.
- They are needed to set up HP OJ3830 printer in a few minutes.
- You can even refer to the HP Officejet 3830 manual, which will be there in your printer box.
Unboxing 123 HP OJ3830 printer:
- Unbox the box and take your 123 HP OJ3830 printer out of it.
- Place the HP Officejet 3830 printer on a flat surface.
- Connect the power cable between the computer and the OJ 3830 printer.
- Press the power button.
For detailed information, check HP Officejet 3830 Driver Download.
Install HP Officejet 3830 Printer Ink:
- To take a color printout, install the set of color cartridges on the slots.
- Open the access door and Install HP OJ 3830 cartridges.
- Close the door and load sheets of paper into the tray.
- Adjust the settings and click the print option.
HP Officejet 3830 Driver Download and Install:
- For installing hp Officejet 3830 driver, Download the printer software/driver’s using 123.hp.com/setup 3830.
- Enter your model number in the search area.
- A list of recommended printer drivers gets listed down.
- Choose the desired driver to download.
- And, follow the steps to install the Officejet 3830 driver.
- It will take a few seconds to download and install the driver.