HP Deskjet 2632 Wifi Setup
While connecting the HP printer to the wireless connection, position the printer near the router in its network range to easily access the internet.
How To Connect HP Deskjet 2632 To Wi-Fi?
Use the instructions given below to connect the printer to wi-fi
- Switch on the printer and router,
- press the WPS button in the router for 2 to 3 seconds.
- Click on the wireless button on the printer.
- Select the required Network and fill in the credentials.
- Once the connection is established the wireless icon in the printer turns solid.
- Connect the device to the same wireless network and start printing.
Connect Hp Deskjet 2632 Printer Using Usb Cable
- Plug the HP printer into the wall port.
- Switch ON the printer.
- Complete the HP Deskjet 2632 printer setup.
- Turn ON the computer and the modem
- Make sure the router is close to the computer and the HP printer.
- Select a good quality USB cable of 3metres not more than that.
- Plug the HP printer and the computer with the USB cable.
- A new hardware message will pop up on the computer screen.
- Go through the on-screen methods.
- Connect the printer with the computer and take a test print.
- If the printer is unavailable, type and press the add printers and scanners option.
- Click the add button to join the HP printer.
- Now complete it by taking a test print.
HP Deskjet 2632 Wireless Setup On Windows
- Switch ON the windows and the HP printer.
- Turn ON the modem and place the windows close to the modem.
- Run an internet test on the router.
- Ensure to link the printer and PS to the same network.
- Click setting and choose Printers and scanners options.
- Select the home printer from the available list.
- Click the ADD option to add the printer to the printer list.
- Complete the HP Deskjet 2632 printer wireless setup and continue printing and scanning.
HP Deskjet 2632 Wireless Setup On Mac
- Turn ON the MAC and the HP printer.
- Connect the MAC and the printer to the wireless network.
- Tap on the apple symbol on the MAC device.
- Press system preference.
- Click on the printers and scanners
- Click the plus symbol to add the printer to the computer.
- Then click the IP icon at the top and mention all the required information.
- Now add the printer to the computer.
- It shows the printer in the available printer list.
- ADD the printer and take a test print.
- Check whether the printer is working.
- Complete the HP Deskjet 2632 wireless set up on MAC.
How to connect HP Deskjet 2632 printer using a USB connection?
- Use an undamaged USB cable to connect the printer and then to the system.
- On the system and choose change device installation settings > yes(recommended)
- Found a new hardware message is displayed on the screen. Follow the prompts to complete the setup
- If not able to find the printer choose to add a printer scanner option click on the printer and click add.
- If still the printer is not found, select the printer that I want that isn’t listed, follow the prompts and complete the setup.
Connect The Deskjet 2632 Printer Using Wi-Fi Protected Setup
- Select the Wi-Fi protected setup button on the router to connect the printer to the wireless network.
- Make sure that the printer is close to the Wi-Fi router. .
- On the control panel of the printer press and hold the wireless button for 5 seconds until the light starts to blink.
- Within 2 minutes press and hold the WPS button on the router until the collection process begins.
- Wait for the light on the printer to stop blinking.
- The connection is successful, now start printing.
Seek The Best Printer Assistance
To fix the printer issues with an instant solution.
HP Deskjet 2632 Printer Setup Wi-Fi Direct
By connecting the printer using this technique you can easily transfer the files from nearby devices without using a hotspot or internet connection.
A) Print With Wi-Fi Direct Windows 10
- Turn ON the HP printer and the PS.
- Activate the HP printer Wi-Fi Direct Icon.
- Press the information button on the printer.
- The printer prints an information page.
- The printer information page contains the printer’s direct name and password.
- Go to the windows > network settings.
- Search for the HP printer with the word DIRECT in it.
- Click the printer and type the password which is on the information page.
- Finalize the HP Deskjet 2632 printer Wi-Fi Direct setup.
B) Print With Wi-Fi Direct MaC
- Turn ON the MAC device.
- On the HP printer press and hold the wireless icon.
- Ensure the PS and the printer is close to each other
- Update the MAC to the latest version
- Open the wireless settings and choose the printer with the name DIRECT in it.
- When prompted enter the credentials and click OK.
- Install the HP smart app on the system and press the plus icon in it.
- Select the printer and press the Add option to merge the printer
- Finish the HP Deskjet 2632 printer Wi-Fi setup on MAC.
Seek The Best Printer Assistance
Get started with setting up your HP printer with relevant driver software.