HP Deskjet 2700 Setup
HP Deskjet 2700 HP printer has the easiest printing solution and extra importance with the complete design of Original HP Ink. The HP printer receives six months supply of Instant Ink. The printer has 2 years of warranty while using the HP Smart app solutions and accessories. The HP Deskjet 2700 printer receives endurable printing and scanning quality.
HP Deskjet 2700 Setup Instructions
- Take the HP printer out from the box.
- Clear all the straps, sheets, and bubble wraps from the printer.
- Explore the HP printer and its tools for any damage.
- Keep the HP printer on the desk.
- Couple the printer to the wall socket using the wire.
- Turn ON the HP printer, clear the seal from the ink cartridges.
- Fix the ink cartridges in the slots and close it.
- Lift the rear paper tray upwards to place a stack of paper in it.
- Complete the HP Deskjet 2700 printer setup.
- Link the HP printer and computer with the wireless network.
Seek The Best Printer Assistance
To fix the printer issues with an instant solution.
HP Deskjet 2700 Printer Setup On Windows
Now connect the printer easily to the computer with the help of a wireless network.
- Turn ON the HP printer and the PS.
- Switch ON the router.
- Place the computer and the printer near the router.
- Connect the printer and the windows to the wireless network.
- Press the windows and select the printer and scanner
- Select the HP printer from the available list.
- Click the ADD button to add the printer device.
- Check the printing and scanning from the windows.
HP Deskjet 2700 Printer Setup On Mac
To connect the Mac system with the printer following the steps.
- Turn ON the HP printer.
- Feed enough printing sheets into the paper tray.
- Check whether the ink cartridges enough ink.
- Switch ON the MAC device.
- If any update is available, complete the process.
- Press the apple symbol and click the system preferences menu.
- Select print and scan menu.
- Now type HP printer model number.
- Click the plus symbol and click the continue button.
- If the MAC device prompts to install the driver, do the same.
- Finally, select any file and click the print icon to take a test print.
HP Deskjet 2700 Printer Setup Smartphone
To connect your printer with the smartphone download the HP print service plugin from your app centre.
- Switch ON the HP printer and load enough A4 printing sheets in the paper cassette.
- Fill enough ink in the ink cartridges.
- Connect the smart device and the printer to the Wi-Fi network.
- Go to the play store to install the HP print service plugin app on the smartphone.
- Complete the installation of the HP print service plugin app.
- Click the app > press the menu> add your printer.
- Choose any file and press the print icon to take a test print.
HP Smart App Setup For Deskjet 2700
To set up the HP Smart App with the printer make sure that the device and the printer are connected to the same wireless network.
- Switch ON the computer and open the windows store.
- Search for HP smart app and click to download it.
- The file will save in a separate folder.
- Click twice to open the file and extract the application to install.
- Go to the HP smart app and press the plus symbol.
- From the list choose the printer and click on it.
- Follow the on-screen orders and when prompted enter the Wi-Fi network password.
- Connect the HP printer network to it and start to print.
Seek The Best Printer Assistance
Get started with setting up your HP printer with relevant driver software.