HP Deskjet 3632 Wifi Setup
While connecting the HP printer to the wireless connection, place the printer close to the router in its network range to access the internet effectively.
How To Connect HP Deskjet 3632 To Wi-Fi?
Use the instructions given below to connect the printer to wi-fi
- Switch on the printer and router,
- press the WPS button in the router for 2 to 3 seconds.
- Click on the wireless button on the printer.
- Select the required Network and fill in the credentials.
- Once the connection is established the wireless icon in the printer turns solid.
- Connect the device to the same wireless network and start printing.
Connect Hp Deskjet 3632 Printer Using USB Cable
- Plug the HP printer into the wall port.
- Switch ON the printer.
- Complete the HP Deskjet 3632 printer setup.
- Turn ON the PS and the modem
- Make sure the router is close to the PS and the HP printer.
- Select a good quality USB cable of 3metres not more than that.
- Plug the HP printer and the PS with the USB cable.
- A new hardware message will pop up on the computer screen.
- Go through the on-screen methods link the printer with the PS and take a test print.
- If the printer is unavailable, type and press the add printers and scanners option.
- Click the add button to join the HP printer.
- Now complete it by taking a test print.
HP Deskjet 3632 Wireless Setup On Windows
- Switch ON the windows and the HP Deskjet 3632 printer.
- Turn ON the modem.
- Keep the PS and the printer close to the modem.
- Run an internet test on the router.
- Ensure to link the printer and PS to the same wireless network.
- Click setting > Printers and scanners options and choose the home printer from the available list.
- Click add an option to add the printer to the printer list.
- Complete the HP Deskjet 3632 printer wireless setup and continue printing and scanning.
HP Deskjet 3632 Wireless Setup On Mac
- Turn ON the MAC and the HP printer.
- Connect the MAC and the printer to the wireless network.
- Tap on the apple symbol on the MAC device.
- Press system preference and click on the printers and scanners
- A new screen will open.
- Click the plus symbol to add the printer to the computer.
- Then click the IP icon at the top and mention all the required information.
- Now add the printer to the computer.
- It shows the printer in the available printer list.
- ADD the printer.
- Now take a test print.
- Check whether the printer is working.
- Complete the HP Deskjet 3632 wireless set up on MAC.
How to connect HP Deskjet 3632 printer using a USB connection?
- Use an undamaged USB cable to connect the printer and then to the system.
- On the system and choose change device installation settings > yes(recommended)
- Found a new hardware message is displayed on the screen. Follow the prompts to complete the setup
- If not able to find the printer choose to add a printer scanner option click on the printer and click add.
- If still the printer is not found, select the printer that I want that isn’t listed, follow the prompts, and complete the setup.
Connect The Deskjet 3632 Printer Using Wi-Fi Protected Setup
- Turn ON the HP Deskjet 3632 printer.
- Switch ON the computer and the router.
- Make sure the router has a WPS button.
- Press and hold the wireless button and the power button simultaneously for a few seconds.
- Press and hold the WPS button for 3seconds.
- It confirms the connection.
Seek The Best Printer Assistance
To fix the printer issues with an instant solution.
HP Deskjet 3632 Printer Setup Wi-Fi Direct
By connecting the printer using this technique you can easily transfer the files from nearby devices without using a hotspot or internet connection.
A) Print With Wi-Fi Direct Windows 10
- Turn ON the HP printer and the windows.
- Switch on the printer Wi-Fi Direct setup.
- Arrange new printing sheets in the input tray.
- Fix the ink cartridges into the cartridge slots.
- Switch ON the router and run an internet test.
- Press the information button on the printer.
- The printer prints an information page.
- The printer information page contains the printer’s direct name and password.
- Go to the windows > network settings.
- Search for the HP printer name in it.
- Click the printer and type the password which is on the information page.
- Finalize the HP Deskjet 3632 printer Wi-Fi Direct setup.
B) Print With Wi-Fi Direct MaC
- Turn ON the MAC device.
- Turn ON the HP printer and press the wireless icon until it starts to flash.
- Update the MAC to the latest version, Press the wireless settings icon.
- Choose the printer network, enter the credentials and click the OK icon.
- Install the HP smart app, it locates the list of the available printer
- Select the HP printer from the list
- Click the Add option to merge the printer
- Finish the HP Deskjet 3632 printer Wi-Fi setup on MAC.
Seek The Best Printer Assistance
Get started with setting up your HP printer with relevant driver software.