HP Deskjet 3755 Wifi Setup
HP Deskjet 3755 all in one compact printer is best suitable for domestic purposes. It is an on-desk printer that provides seamless printing and scanning operations. Connect smartphone, windows device, and Mac systems with the printer effortlessly and start printing.
How To Connect HP Deskjet 3755 To Wi-Fi?
- Connect the printer to the stable power source using the power cord. Load paper in the provided paper tray.
- Turn on the printer and the Wi-Fi network.
- Now press the power button and the wireless button for 3 seconds. Until the wireless button starts to flash
- the printer is in setup mode.
- Now press the WPS button on the router
- Within few minutes the printer is connected to the Wi-Fi network.
- Now connect your device to the same Wi-Fi network and start printing.
Connect Hp Deskjet 3755 Printer Using USB Cable
Easily connect the HP Deskjet printer using a USB cable to your other devices.
- Connect the printer to the wall socket using the power chord. And load enough paper in the paper tray and turn on your printer.
- On the Windows system select change device installation > choose yes(recommended)
- Take the USB cable and connected it to the printer and then to the computer.
- Found a new hardware message display.
- Follow the on-page instruction and complete the installation and Run a test print
- If you are unable to print select add a printer or scanner option.
- If the printer is unavailable in the list select the option The printer that I want isn’t listed > find a printer by other options > local printer on a network printer with manual settings. > next.
- In the choose a printer port window > Use an existing port > usb001 virtual printer port for USB and Click next
- Follow the on-page guidance and complete the installation start printing
HP Deskjet 3755 Wireless Setup On Windows
- Connect your printer to stable power and Turn on your printer.
- Connect a printer and the windows system to the same Wi-Fi network. Update your Windows OS if not updated.
- On your Windows system select the settings option > printers and scanners. > add a printer or scanner option. > show Wi-Fi direct option.
- Choose the printer with the word direct in it and click add
- Follow the page instruction, enter the WPS pin, and complete the setup. Conduct a test print
HP Deskjet 3755 Wireless Setup On Mac
- Turn on the printer and the Mac device.
- Now connect the printer and the device to the same Wi-Fi network.
- On the Mac, the browser visits the Play Store and download HP smart app. Follow the on-page guidance and complete the setup.
- Open the HP Smart app and select the plus icon and add your printer. Follow the on-page guidance and complete installation.
- Choose the document and Run a test print.
Connect the HP Deskjet 3755 printer using Wi-Fi protected setup
Push button configuration.
- Connect the printer to a power source load enough paper in the paper tray.
- On the router make sure that the WPS button is available. Turn on your printer.
- On the printer control panel press the cancel button and the wireless button for 3 seconds.
- Now the wireless button starts to flash blue light.
- Immediately within 2 minutes press and hold the WPS button on the router.
- Now the light blinks fast on the WPS LED.
- The printer initially starts connecting to the wireless router
- Post connection the flashing light becomes solid
- Now connect the system to the same Wi-Fi network and start printing
- Connect a printer to the power source and switch it on
- Select the Start option > network button. > add a wireless device option.
- Now select your printer and choose the next button.
- Enter the 8 digit pin and click ok. Select the desired network and click next.
- The printer is successfully connected to the wireless network using the WPS technique. Run a test print
Seek The Best Printer Assistance
To fix the printer issues with an instant solution.
HP Deskjet 3755 Printer Setup Wi-Fi Direct
HP Deskjet 3755 printer can be connected using the Wi-Fi direct option.
A) Print With Wi-Fi Direct Windows 10
- Connect the printer to the stable power source by using the power cord. load enough paper in the paper input tray and turn on the printer.
- Turn on your Windows system and select the printers and scanner > add a printer or scanner > show Wi-Fi direct printers.
- Now from the list choose your printer with the word direct in IT and add the device
- Enter the pin and click next to complete the process. If driver unavailable status is displayed, install compatible printer driver.
B) Print With Wi-Fi Direct MaC
- Turn on the printer and connected it to a stable power source.
- Turn on the Mac system and update the OS.
- On the mac, system select the wireless icon
- Choose the printer with the word direct
- Enter the Wi-Fi direct password and click join.
- Select the printer and then click print.
Seek The Best Printer Assistance
Get started with setting up your HP printer with relevant driver software.