123 HP Deskjet 959c eprint Setup
HP Deskjet 959c now enable the user to print the document from anywhere with an active internet connection by just sending the folder or document to the printer’s email address. To avail this service you have to download and install 123.hp.com/dj959c ePrint software.
How to setup HP ePrint for Deskjet959c
- Connect your 123.hp.com/setup 959c printer to the wireless connection by selecting a wireless icon from the Wireless Setup wizard and press Continue.
- Allow the printer to search for the available network, and select the network you want to connect with.
- If your network is not seen you can enter the name manually and enter the password.
- After connecting to the internet, touch the Web Service icon to initiate the web service and press Ok.
- Set the email address to your 123.hp/setup 959c printer, and use the service you require.
- Now Your HP Deskjet 959c ePrint setup enable printer using the printer’s email address from anywhere.
How to print utilizing ePrint?
HP Deskjet 959c ePrint can handle printing work that is sent via email address (which is already registered). Any printing work can be sent from your PC, mobile device or online storage , as long as you have access to your HP printer’s email address and network connection.
- For sending using a mobile device, just fill out the To address. And do not leave the Subject line empty.
- ePrint allows to print up to the size 10 MB pictures and document.
- Using ePrint you can print only 10 documents.
- When everything is ready, just send the documents you require to print.
How to Print with HP ePrint ?
Printing the document using hp.com/123 ePrint is now easy. HP Deskjet 959c ePrint can be used to print documents or images sent to your printer via PC, mobile phone or tablet from anywhere with an good internet connection.
Step 1: Print from a PC or Chromebook:
Printing can done from PC or chromebook by sending the email to the printer’s email address. Follow the below steps to know how to do print from a PC or chromebook.
To print a document or images from your computer:
- You have to create a new email using your email account.
- To field should be filled using 123.hp.com/dj959c printer’s email address.
- Type a subject in the email headline that need to be send.
- Attach the document to be send and choose the send option.
To print an email
- Choose the email that you want to print and the select Forward.
- Enter your printer’s email address in the To field, and click on send option.
To print a webpage
ePrint allows you to print the webpage easily without using the separate printer driver.
- Go to the website page that you wish to print and then click on the Ctrl key and A key to highlight the page.
- Press the Ctrl key and C key to copy the page.
- Attach the document with the email and send it to printer’s email address
Change the HP ePrint email address
Once you turn on your Web Service, HP ePrint server will generate a unique address for your printer, using which you can change the printer’s email address if required. To change the address, 123.hp.com/setup 959c printer should be set on the HP connected account. And find that your country supports HP Connected or not.
Steps to change the HP ePrint email address
- Log in to HP connected account.
- Selects printer and then press Change setting option Software/Driver update.
- From ePrint Settings, click on the current email address.
- Enter your new HP email address and then select the Submit option.
NOTE: If the given email is not available, try to give some other email address and then click on Submit option.
Step 2: Print from a smartphone or tablet
ePrint allows you to print from the Android smartphone ,Apple iPad, iPod, iPhone and tablet. The only thing you need to do is send the document to the printer’s email address .
To print a document or photo saved on your device
- Select the document or images that you want to print.
- Select the Action or Share option.
- Create a new mail with document attached.
- Enter the printer’s address in the To address.
To print an email
- Select the mail that you want to print and then press Forward option.
- Enter deskjet 959c printer’s email address in the To field and then tap send.
To print a webpage
- Open the website that you want to print. Select the required page content and copy it.
- Create a new mail and paste the copied content and save it on your device.
- Send the document to the printer’s email address.
Printing a document or photo Using ePrint Setup
You can get access to the HP ePrint mobile application to print from the supported HP Printer. Using this mobile application, you can print photos, documents, email and webpages from the cloud connected device or mobile device. To utilize the HP ePrint service, you need to perform certain steps. Following steps are given below.
- Turn On your printer, insert the ink cartridges and paper.
- Make sure that your 123.hp.com printer and the computer is connected to the same local network.
- To avail the HP ePrint service, turn on the Web Service.
- Select the Email address display from the option menu.
- Send a mail to the printer’s address with the document attached.
- Click on the Send options.
- Once it has received the file, it will print.