123 HP Deskjet PRINTER
123 HP Deskjet Setup Support
Hp Deskjet printer is an affordable all-in-one printer, that can be used for everyday printing, copying and scanning purposes. It persists Built-in wireless technology with self-rest for more reliable connections. Get quality printing through HP Smart App by connecting to Smartphone, in order to establish rich-printing services. Get numerous printings on less cartridge insertion. HP Deskjet setup provides an appealing look for the environment. Do get ample benefits on other copy, scan facilities by connecting to compatible devices.
For HP Deskjet Printer initial arrangement, refer to the below steps
HP Deskjet Printer Setup
- Unpack HP Deskjet printer safely and the product details.
- Then unwrap the secured tapes and other packages from the printer.
- Locate Deskjet printer on a plane surface.
- Now, place the essentials nearer to the printer using a USB cable connection, which is provided in the package.
- In the paper input tray, stuff the papers and ensure the ink cartridge is slotted well.
- Make sure, HP Deskjet printer and other compatible devices are to the sturdy power and network.
- Try to place the router as possible, nearer to the printer.
HP Deskjet Driver Download
Most of the HP Deskjet printer models come with the installation CD. It is enough to download the drivers from the CD. The CD includes an deskjet printer driver for both OS. Now, follow the 123.hp.com/deskjet driver installation steps further:
- Prior, decide the connection type, whether wireless or USB, to connect the printer and computer.
- Now, safely power on to the connected devices.
- On the driver download page, try to download the HP Deskjet driver
- Select driver and software option.
- Proceed with the given driver setup instructions and select the printer’s name from the list.
- Add a printer, once the driver is downloaded and installed.
- First, try to Insert CD-ROM in the computer drive and pick standard driver installation on Deskjet driver.
- Enter the desired printer model or series and use the guiding principle to download the driver.
HP Deskjet USB setup for Windows
- Get well-conditioned USB cables to start the connection.
- Remove the default USB connection and reconnect them.
- On the driver site page, choose the printer model with reference to the series.
- Make use of USB setup procedures from the wizard page.
- USB Setup for windows is made using HP Deskjet printer.
HP Deskjet USB setup for Mac
- Get connected to the USB cable in good condition. To stay away from the connectivity issues.
- Using the HP Driver download page, start driver download for HP Deskjet.
- Specify the printer model and OS type on the allotted field.
- Further, download and get connect to HP Deskjet printer directives.
- Connect USB Cable to the slots and modify the connection type to USB.
Seek The Best Printer Assistance
Get started with setting up your HP printer with relevant driver software.