HP Envy 4513 Wifi Setup
While connecting the HP printer to the wireless connection, position the printer near the router in its network range to easily access the internet. Make sure the network is stable without any fluctuations.
How To Connect HP Envy 4513 To Wi-Fi?
Now connect your printer to a Wi-Fi network using either Wi-Fi direct setup or the WPS method. Then connect the device to the same network easily and start printing.
Choose any one of the techniques to complete the setup.
- Wireless connection setup.
- The user can also download the HP smart app onto the device to enjoy seamless printing.
Connect Hp Envy 4513 Printer Using USB Cable
You can easily connect your HP printer to your personal computer using a USB cable.
- Plug the HP printer into the wall port.
- Switch ON the printer.
- Turn ON the computer and the modem
- Make sure the router is close to the computer and the HP printer.
- Select a good quality USB cable of 3metres not more than that.
- Plug the HP printer and the computer with the USB cable.
- A new hardware message will pop up on the computer screen.
- Go through the on-screen methods.
- Connect the printer with the computer and take a test print.
- If the printer is unavailable, type and press the add printers and scanners option.
- Click the add button to join the HP printer.
- Now complete it by taking a test print.
HP Envy 4513 Wireless Setup On Windows
Now set up HP Envy 4513 wireless setups on Windows is very easy by following these steps one by one.
- Switch ON the windows and the HP printer.
- Turn ON the modem.
- Keep the windows and the printer close to the modem.
- Run an internet test on the router.
- Ensure to link the printer and windows to the same wireless network.
- Click setting > Printers and scanners options.
- Select the home printer from the available list.
- Click the ADD option to add the printer to the printer list.
- Complete the HP Envy 4513 printer wireless setup and continue printing and scanning.
HP Envy 4513 Wireless Setup On Mac
Connect HP Envy 4513 wireless setup on Mac by following these steps.
- Turn ON the MAC and the HP printer.
- Connect the MAC and the printer to the wireless network.
- Tap on the apple symbol on the MAC device.
- Press system preference > printers and scanners icon.
- Click the plus symbol to add the printer to the computer.
- Then click the IP icon at the top and mention all the required information.
- Now add the printer to the computer.
- Check whether the printer is working.
- Complete the HP Envy 4513 wireless set up on MAC.
How to connect HP envy 4513 using the wireless setup wizard option?
- Start the HP printer and place it close to the router.
- Assemble a new stack of printing sheets.
- Open the control panel and click on the settings icon
- Choose network setup > wireless settings>wireless setup wizard.
- Choose the available Wi-Fi network from the list.
- Type the password and go through the instruction.
- Process it by pressing the OK
- Integrate the wireless network to the HP printer.
- Connect the device to the same network.
- Take a demo printing.
- The HP printer Wi-Fi setup is complete.
How to connect the HP envy 4513 Wi-Fi protected setup?
- Turn ON the printer, PS and the router.
- Go to the control panel on the printer.
- Scroll down the title bar and click the settings icon.
- Press the network setup > wireless settings.
- Now go below to find the WPS setup.
- Press the WPS icon > click the pin
- Turn ON the computer and type the WPS pin.
- Complete the HP printer wireless setup.
- Run a test print.
Seek The Best Printer Assistance
To fix the printer issues with an instant solution.
Toll Free : 1-844-896-6313
HP Envy 4513 Printer Setup Wi-Fi Direct
There are very few steps to connect the printer to the wireless network easily. Follow the steps below to link the HP envy 4513 printers to Wi-FI on windows and MAC using Wi-Fi direct method. This comes in handy when the home network is unavailable.
a) How to connect HP envy 4513 Wi-Fi direct set up?
On windows system
- Turn On the printer and the PC.
- Connect both the devices to the same network.
- Activate the Wi-Fi direct icon on the printer.
- Press the start button.
- Click the printers and scanners option shown in the result.
- Select add printers and scanners
- The computer starts to refresh the local Wi-Fi network.
- Choose the printer name and the word DIRECT in it.
- Click the printer and click add the device for connecting the PS.
- Select the next option and the computer will complete the installation.
- Now, it will add the printer from the available printers list
B) Print With Wi-Fi Direct MaC
To print with Wi-Fi direct on the Mac, find the Wi-Fi direct name and password printers control panel, and look for the Wi-Fi direct icon or click on the button to find the information.
- Turn ON the MAC device, router and the HP printer.
- Ensure the internet connection is strong.
- Activate the Wi-Fi direct icon on the printer and note down the credentials.
- Update the MAC to the latest version.
- Press the apple icon > system preferences > printers and scanner icon.
- Choose the printer with the name DIRECT in it and enter the credentials.
- Install the HP smart app and press the add option to connect the printer
- Finish the HP Envy 4513 printer Wi-Fi setup on MAC.
Seek The Best Printer Assistance
Get started with setting up your HP printer with relevant driver software.