1. Envy 5012 Printer Not Found During Network Driver Setup
- Uninstall the HP printer driver from the computer.
- Go to the browser and download the latest version of the driver.
- It will Autosave in a separate folder.
- Double click on the file to extract it for installation.
- Restart the computer and the HP printer.
- Click the start button.
- Select printer and scanners options
- Now the updated version of the driver will find the HP printer.
- Press the Add button to add the printer to the computer.
- Now select any document from the computer and conduct a printing test.
2. How do I print documents from my phone or tablet in Envy 5012?
There are many steps to print any document or image from a smart device. By installing the HP smart app, one can easily print and scan effectively. Add the HP printer to the HP smart app or add them to the printer driver to enjoy printing from the Smart device.
3. HP Envy 5012 Faxes are blank or have vertical lines
- Disconnect the power cable from the HP printer.
- Open the scanner glass and clean it with plain tissue or cloth.
- After a few seconds, reconnect the printer to the power cord.
- Turn ON the printer.
- Check the document contains any dust and vanish it.
- Now send or receive any fax to check the quality of printing.
4. HP Envy 5012 Network Installation Error
- Restart the computer device and the HP printer.
- Unplug the HP printer from the power source.
- Restart the router and turn it ON.
- Run an internet test to check the network connection.
- Now reconnect the HP printer and the computer to the same wireless network.
5. HP Envy 5012 Printing in Color or Black and White
- Connect the computer and the HP printer to the wireless network.
- Go to HP smart app > click the printer model.
- Click clean printheads to clean the printhead.
- Now choose any file to check printing quality.
6. How do I cancel a print job
- Initially connect the computer and the HP printer to a wireless network.
- Access the control panel on the computer.
- To cancel the print job, press the cancel button to stop printing the job.
- Now organize any document and press the print icon to print.
7. How to improve the copy quality
- Firstly, install proper printing sheets in the paper cassette.
- Clean the scanner bed with a tissue or soft cloth.
- To check the paper quality, print any document.
8. HP Envy 5012 Copies are blank or faded
Check the ink cartridges have enough ink in them. If the ink is low, fill them with original ink in the cartridges. Fix the ink cartridges in the cartridge slot and close them. Try printing any file to check printing quality.
9. HP Envy 5012 Scanner not found
Download and install the scan doctor app to examine the scanner and resolve it. Uninstall and reinstall the HP printer driver software. Add the printer to the printer driver. Now the HP Envy 5012 printer will print and scan seamlessly.
10. Scanners not supported in Windows and MAC
- Reset the HP printer settings.
- Scan any document again.
- Uninstall the printer driver software and reinstall it.
- Run an internet test and check the files with the scanner.
11. Faxes fail when the computer goes into suspend or sleep mode
Continuously send a few faxes to begin the computer. Reset the printer settings. Check the internet connection and run an internet test. Now try to send or receive faxes.
12. HP Envy 5012 No AirPrint printer message found in iOS
- Reboot the HP printer and the IOS device.
- Turn ON the router.
- Check the network connection is stable.
- Connect the printer and the IOS device with the wireless network.
- Now start the AirPrint option.
Seek The Best Printer Assistance
Get started with setting up your HP printer with relevant driver software.