HP Envy 6000 Wifi Setup
While connecting the HP envy 6000 printer to the wireless connection, position the printer close to the router in its network range to easily access the internet. Follow any one of the steps provided below to complete the connection.
How To Connect HP Envy 6000 To Wi-Fi?
Now connect your printer to a Wi-Fi network using either Wi-Fi direct setup or the WPS method. Then connect the device to the same network easily and start printing.
Choose any one of the techniques to complete the setup.
- Wireless connection setup.
- The user can also download the HP smart app onto the device to enjoy seamless printing.
Connect Hp Envy 6000 Printer Using USB Cable
You can easily connect your HP printer to your personal computer using a USB cable.
- Switch ON the computer.
- Select the change device installation settings.
- Press the yes (recommended) option.
- Link the USB cable with the printer and the computer.
- New hardware information will appear on the screen.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- If the system prompts, install the suitable driver.
- Now conduct printing and scanning using the printer.
HP Envy 6000 Wireless Setup On Windows
Now set up HP Envy 6000 wireless setups on Windows is very easy by following these steps one by one.
- Switch ON the windows and the HP envy 6000 printer.
- Turn ON the modem.
- Keep the windows and the printer close to the modem.
- Run an internet speed test.
- Ensure to connect the printer and windows to the same network.
- Click setting > printers and scanners options.
- Select the printer from the available list.
- Click the add option to link the printer to the PC.
- Choose a document from the system.
- Now continue printing and scanning operations.
HP Envy 6000 Wireless Setup On Mac
Connect HP Envy 6000 wireless setup on Mac by following these steps.
- Turn ON the MAC and the HP envy 6000 printers.
- Connect the MAC and the printer to the wireless network.
- Tap on the apple symbol on the MAC device.
- Press system preference.
- Click on the printers and scanners
- A new screen will open.
- Click the plus symbol to add the printer to the computer.
- Select any document.
- Now take a test print.
- Check whether the printer is working.
- Complete the HP ENVY 6000 wireless set up on MAC.
How to connect HP envy 6000 using the wireless setup wizard option?
- Feed enough paper in the input tray.
- Turn on the Wi-Fi modem and note down the credentials.
- Check the amount of ink in the cartridges.
- Go to the control panel on the HP envy 5055 printer click network setup.
- Click wireless settings and choose the wireless setup wizard
- Now the printer displays a list of networks on the screen.
- Choose the network, enter the credentials and complete the setup.
How to connect the HP envy 6000 Wi-Fi protected setup?
- Turn ON the HP envy 6000 printers.
- Switch ON the computer and the router.
- Make sure the router has a WPS button.
- Press and hold the wireless button and the power button simultaneously for few seconds.
- The wireless buttons starts to flash.
- Press and hold the WPS button for 3seconds.
- Within 2 minutes the printer and the network will be linked.
- The flashing lights turn solid.
- It confirms that the connection is complete.
- Complete the HP envy 6000 Wi-Fi setup.
- Connect the device to the same network.
- Run a test print.
Seek The Best Printer Assistance
To fix the printer issues with an instant solution.
Toll Free : 1-844-896-6313
HP Envy 6000 Printer Setup Wi-Fi Direct
There are very few steps to connect the printer to the wireless network easily. Follow the steps below to link the HP envy 6000 printers to Wi-FI on windows and MAC using Wi-Fi direct method. This comes in handy when the home network is unavailable.
a) How to connect HP envy 6000 Wi-Fi direct set up?
On windows system
- Turn ON the HP envy 6000 printer and the windows.
- Arrange new printing sheets in the input tray.
- Fix the ink cartridges into the cartridge slots.
- Switch ON the router and run an internet test.
- Press the information button on the printer.
- The printer prints an information page.
- The printed page contains the printer’s Wi-Fi direct name and password.
- Go to windows and access the Wi-Fi settings.
- Search for the HP ENVY 6000 DIRECT printer name in it.
- Click the printer.
- Enter the password which is on the information page.
- Click on the connect button.
- Download the HP SMART APP.
- Follow the prompts and add the printer.
- Complete the HP envy 6000 printer Wi-Fi setup.
- Run a test print.
B) Print With Wi-Fi Direct MaC
To print with Wi-Fi direct on the Mac, find the Wi-Fi direct name and password printers control panel, and look for the Wi-Fi direct icon or click on the button to find the information.
- Turn on the MAC device.
- Turn on the router and the HP envy 6000 printer.
- Ensure the internet connection is strong.
- Press the information button in the printer.
- Wait for the page to print.
- Make a note of the printer name and password.
- Update the MAC to the latest version.
- Access the printer’s wireless settings.
- Choose the printer with the name DIRECT in it.
- Enter the credentials.
- Install the HP smart app.
- Click and open the HP smart app.
- Click the plus symbol.
- It locates the list of the available printer.
- Select the HP envy 6000 printers from the list.
- Click the Add option to merge the printer.
- Finish the HP envy 6000 printer Wi-Fi setup on MAC.
- Choose a document and start printing.
Seek The Best Printer Assistance
Get started with setting up your HP printer with relevant driver software.