HP Envy 6232 Airprint Setup
AirPrint is the mobile printing technology that has supported only by the Apple devices which utilize the iOS 4.2 and later versions. With the help of AirPrint, the user can print any type of document and photo.
HP Envy 6232 Setup and Install
- Airprint technology works only with a wireless connection. So, you need to connect the printer and iOS device to the wireless device.
- Don’t use the USB or Ethernet cable to establish a connection.
- On the printer control panel, you will find the Wireless option.
- From the Settings option, select the wireless Setup Wizard option.
- The list of available networks shown on the display.
- Select your network and give away the password when prompted.
- Once you have connected the HP printer to the wireless network, connect the Apple device to the same wireless network.
- You can also use the Wi-Fi direct method to connect your Apple device to the wireless network.
Printing a document or a photo using airprint
- Prepare your printer before you use hp 6232envy AirPrint. Power on the printer and keep it in the ready state.
- If the printer has not turned on, use the power button to turn on the printer.
- After connecting your HP Envy 6232 printer and Apple device to the same wireless network, open the document or photo that you want to print.
- Then, select the Action settings.
- Touch the Print settings under the list of menu options.
- Choose the Select 123.hp.com/envy6232 Printer and pick your printer name.
- You can change the specifications like paper size, the number of copies using the Preferences options.
- Select the number of copies you want and then click Print.
What to do when you face issues with your AirPrint?
Issues with the AirPrint are common and tackle it easily with the easy troubleshooting steps. We have discussed some detailed steps that will help in fixing the AirPrint issues. Below are the few steps on how to fix those issues that you face with the AirPrint.
Step 1: Keep the router near the printer
- There should not be any household items in between the router and the envy6232 printer.
- Try to move Envy 6232 printer near the wireless router.
- The router should use the bandwidth of 2.4 GHz.
- Check the settings and router document to know the specifications.
- If you are not sure about the specification, contact your Internet Service Provider.
Step 2: Reset all the devices
- Turn off Envy 6232 printer and press and hold on the power button to release the static power.
- Turn off the Apple device and turn it on after a few seconds.
- Try to print the Network Configuration page using your printer’s model number.
- Once both envy6232 printer and Apple device are turned on, connect them to the wireless network.
Step 3: Try to update the printer driver
- Uninstall the old printer driver and install the new printer software from the HP 123.hp.com/envy6232.
Step 4: Make sure AirPrint service has enabled.
- Go to the Embedded Web Services and check if the AirPrint feature has activated or not.
HP Envy 6232 Setup Requirements
- Choose the right ports and connect the HP Envy 6232 printer to the power source with the included power cord.
- Assess the flow of power supply to check if there is any fluctuation.
- The Apple device should run iOS 4.2 version and later version.
- The computer should have the printer driver installed on it.
- You should not use the USB cable or the Ethernet cable when you try to use AirPrint feature.
- Make sure that your 123.hp.com/setup 6232 printer and the Apple device are connected to the wireless network.
- You should choose the connection type as Wireless while downloading the printer software.
How might you use AirPrint?
Before you start to use AirPrint service, ensure that the printer has turned on. Once it has turned on, insert the ink cartridges and load the pile of paper in the paper tray.
- Go to the item that you wish to print and click the Share option.
- Press Print option to locate 123.hp’setup 6232 Printer Options.
- Select the correct printer using the Select envy6232 Printer option.
- You can set preferences such as paper size, number of copies, double-sided printing using the Settings.
Enabling AirPrint on the printer
- The Embedded Web Server should set to active mode for using the AirPrint on the devices. To check if the AirPrint service has enabled on the printer, open the EWS.
- First, find the IP Address and navigate to the Safari browser on the Apple iOS device. Enter the IP address in the search space and then press Go to see the EWS.
- Then touch Network>AirPrint>Status. When you get the secure page message, click on OK.
- In the connection window, touch Show Details and then touch Visit this website option to inspect the AirPrint status. There, turn on the AirPrint.