HP Envy Photo 7855 Wifi Setup
HP Envy photo 7855 wireless setup printer is a multifunctional printer. This printer provides seamless printing and scanning operations. The HP Envy photo 7855 wireless setup makes printing easier.
How To Connect HP envy Photo 7855 To Wi-Fi?
To connect HP Envy photo 7855 to the home wi-fi network follow these guidelines below.
- Turn on HP Envy photo 7855 printer, feed enough paper in the rear end paper cassette.
- Place the printer within the range of the wireless network.
- Press the power button and activate the printer.
- On the printer control panel, select network setup > wireless icon > wireless setup wizard
- Select the Wi-Fi network to enter the credentials and click ok.
- HP Envy photo 7855 wireless setup is successful.
- Connect a device to the same wireless network and also initiate a printing test.
Connect Hp envy Photo 7855 Printer Using USB Cable
Make sure to check these two criteria with regards to the USB cable before initiating the process
- Turn ON the system.
- Make sure the computer has the latest version of the OS.
- If not, get the latest edition of the software.
- Reboot the system.
- The system should have an open USB port inbuilt.
- Now connect the printer with the USB cable to the computer.
- A hardware message will pop up.
- Use the on-screen rules to finish the setup process.
- Download the printer driver from hp.com/ setup 7855.
- Run a mock printing test.
- It should be less than 3 meters in length.
Now easily connect the HP printer to other devices using a USB cable by following these steps.
- Switch ON the system search and open change device installation> choose yes (recommended).
- Check whether the USB ports are available in the system.
- Switch ON the printer and then connect the USB cable to the printer and then to the computer.
- Now on the system found a new hardware message is displayed.
- Follow the guidance to complete installing the printer. Run a test print
- If unable to print search for add a printer or scanner option and select it and click add device.
- If the printer is not found select the printer that I want isn’t listed > Find a printer by another option.
- Click on add a local printer on network printer with Manual settings, select next.
HP envy Photo 7855 Wireless Setup On Windows
Follow the steps to connect the HP Envy photo 7855 wireless printer to the Windows software.
- Switch on the router, the printer and system and connect them with one another.
- Load enough paper in the printer tray.
- ON the Windows computer visit the Google Play Store and download the HP Smart App.
- Select the plus icon available on the dashboard.
- Add the printer and choose the continue option.
- When prompted enter the Wi-Fi password.
- Click OK to complete the setup conduct a test print.
- HP Envy photo 7855 wireless setup on Windows is completed.
HP Envy Photo 7855 Wireless Setup On Mac
Before starting the procedure recheck the pointer given below
- Make sure that the Mac system is updated to the latest version.
- Keep the network ID and password noted down.
Now follow the steps to complete the setup
- Switch on the Wi-Fi network and connect the HP Envy 7855 printer and the device to the Wi-Fi network.
- On the Mac Browser visit, the official website of 123.hp.com.
- Enter the printer model number and download the suitable driver.
- Install the driver based on the on-page guidance and complete the setup.
- Now download the HP easy scan app and install it on the Mac device.
- Select the printer from the list and click add.
- Run a test print to make sure the connection is safe.
- HP Envy photo 7855 wireless setup on Mac is completed.
Connect The envy Photo 7855 Printer With The Wireless Setup Wizard
Connect the HP Envy photo 7855 printers using the wireless setup wizard.
- Switch ON the printer and position it close to the Wi-Fi router. Switch ON the router Load the paper in the main tray
- In the control panel > network setup > settings > wireless option > wireless setup wizard option.
- Choose the wireless network, enter credentials and complete the connection.
- Conduct a test print.
Connect The envy Photo 7855 Printer Using Wi-Fi Protected Setup
To connect the HP Envy photo 7855 printer using the Wi-Fi-protected setup follow the steps one by one.
- Position the printer close to a Wi-Fi network.
- Switch on the printer and the Wi-Fi network.
- Check whether the Wi-Fi modem has a WPS button.
- Press the wireless button on the printer for 3 seconds.
- Now the wireless option in the printer starts to blink.
- On the router find the WPS button and press it. Within few minutes the connection is completed.
- Make sure to run a test print
Seek The Best Printer Assistance
To fix the printer issues with an instant solution.
Toll Free : 1-844-896-6313
HP envy Photo 7855 Printer Setup Wi-Fi Direct
Wi-Fi direct is a wireless or connecting option provided for connecting the HP Envy photo 7855 printers with other devices. This can be widely used when the local wireless network is unavailable.
A) Print With Wi-Fi Direct Windows 10
- Make sure enough paper is loaded in the paper tray of the printer switch ON the printer.
- Switch ON the Windows system and search for open printers and scanners. > add a printer or scanner. > Wi-Fi direct printers option.
- Now choose the printer with the name DIRECT in it.
- Click add device option.
- Now the windows prompt you to enter the WPS pin.
- Check the printer control panel and note down the pin and enter it.
- If a driver is unavailable status message is displayed
- Visit 123.hp.com download and install the print driver.
- Reboot the system and conduct a test print.
B) Print With Wi-Fi Direct MaC
- Switch on the printer and Mac device. Make sure paper is loaded in the main tray.
- On the Mac system click on the wireless icon.
- Now select the printer with the DIRECT in the name.
- When prompted enter the Wi-Fi direct password and then click on the join option. Conduct a test print.
Seek The Best Printer Assistance
Get started with setting up your HP printer with relevant driver software.