HP Officejet 5200 Setup
HP Officejet 5200 has a paper capacity of up to 50 sheets and seven copies of recompense photo paper. The HP Officejet 5200 printer is an all-in-one printer that can print 100 copies. Download the driver from 123.hp.com/oj 5200 to get the latest version of the driver. Install it using the screens methods according to windows or MAC.
HP Officejet 5200 Printer Setup
To setup, the HP OFFICEJET 5200 printers for the first time, follow the steps below to complete the HP OFFICEJET 5200 printer setup.
- Unpack the HP printer from the box and place it on a surface.
- Remove all the packaging tapes, bubble wraps and plastic sheets.
- Check the printer and its accessory tools for any damages.
- The consignment has a black cartridge, tricolor cartridge, USB cable, and a power cable.
- Connect the printer and the wall outlet using the power cable.
- Start the HP Officejet printer.
- Remove the sealing tape from the black and tri-color cartridge.
- Load them in the respective slots, make sure it snaps back in place.
- Install the document feeder with enough printing sheets.
- Open the control panel on the HP printer and save the user data
- The HP Officejet 5200 printer setup is successful.
Seek The Best Printer Assistance
To fix the printer issues with an instant solution.
HP Officejet 5200 Printer Setup On Windows
- Turn ON the HP printer and the router.
- Place the PC and the printer near the router.
- Connect the printer and the windows to the wireless network.
- Press the windows device and select printer and scanner
- Select the HP printer from the available list.
- Click the ADD button to add the printer device.
Check the printing and scanning from the windows.
HP Officejet 5200 Printer Setup On Mac
- Turn ON the HP printer and feed the printing sheets into the tray.
- Check the ink cartridges have full of ink.
- Switch ON the MAC device and update it to the latest version.
- Press the apple symbol and click the system preferences
- Select print and scan menu and type HP printer model number.
- Click the plus symbol and click the continue button.
- If the MAC device prompts to install the driver do the same.
- Finally, select any file and click the print icon to take a test print.
HP Officejet 5200 Printer Setup Smartphone
- Switch ON the HP printer.
- Load enough A4 printing sheets in the paper cassette.
- Fill enough ink in the cartridges.
- Link the smart device and the printer to the Wi-Fi network.
- Go to the play store to install the HP print service plugin app on the smartphone.
- Complete the installation, open the app, and press the menu.
- Choose any file and press the print icon to take a test print.
HP Smart App Setup For Officejet 5200
By using the HP Smart App easily complete the setup and installation of the printer efficiently.
- Switch ON the PS, open the browser and click the app store.
- Search for HP smart app and click to download.
- After downloading the file, it will auto-save in the system.
- Click twice to open the file and extract the application to install.
- After installing the software, open it.
- Go to the HP smart app and tap the plus symbol.
- Follow the on-screen orders.
- If the printer network is available add it to the system.
- Connect the HP printer network to it and start to print.
Seek The Best Printer Assistance
Get started with setting up your HP printer with relevant driver software.