HP Officejet 5200 Wifi Setup
The HP Officejet 5200 printer provides higher quality and is apt for small places. While connecting the HP printer to the wireless connection, position the printer near the router in its network range to easily access the internet.
How to connect HP Officejet 5200 to Wi-fi?
Use the instructions given below to connect the printer to wi-fi
- Turn on the printer and feed enough paper in the tray.
- Make sure to have a stable and non-fluctuating network.
- Note the Wi-Fi credentials on a piece of paper.
- Open the control panel and select network settings > wireless setup > wireless setup wizard.
- Choose the network and enter the credentials.
- Follow the prompts and complete the connection.
- Connect a device and run a test print.
Connect Hp Officejet 5200 Printer Using USB Cable
- Switch ON the computer.
- Tap on the change device installation.
- Press the yes (recommended)
- Integrate the USB cable with the printer and the computer.
- New hardware information will appear on the screen.
- Follow the on-screen directions.
- Now check printing and scanning through a printer.
HP Officejet 5200 wireless set up on windows
Easily set up the printer with Windows wirelessly by installing the HP Smart App.
- Switch ON the HP printer.
- Feed enough printing sheets in the paper tray.
- Fill enough ink in the ink cartridges.
- Complete the HP Officejet 5200 printer setup
- Turn ON the modem and windows.
- Keep the windows and the printer close to the modem.
- Run an internet test on the router.
- Connect the printer and windows to the same wireless network.
- Click setting > printer and scanners
- Select the home printer from the available list.
- Click the add option to add the printer to the printer list.
- Now continue printing and scanning.
HP Officejet 5200 wireless setup on mac
HP Officejet 5200 wireless setups on mac are made easy by following these steps.
- Turn ON the MAC and the HP printer.
- Connect the MAC and the printer to the wireless network.
- Tap on the apple symbol on the MAC device.
- Press system preference and click on the printer and scanners
- Click the plus symbol to add the printer to the computer.
- Click the print icon at the top and mention all the required information.
- Now add the printer to the MAC.
- It shows the printer in the available printer list.
- ADD the printer and take a test print.
- Check whether the printer is working.
- Complete the HP Officejet 5200 wireless set up on MAC.
Connect the HP Officejet 5200 with the wireless setup wizard
- Link the HP printer to a standard wall port.
- Place the ink cartridges in the cartridge chamber and close them.
- Fetch the printing paper in the paper tray.
- Turn ON the HP printer using the power button.
- Switch ON the router of the Wi-Fi network
- Cross-check whether the connection is stable.
- Go to the control panel on the HP printer.
- Click network setup > wireless settings > wireless setup wizard.
- It finds and lists the available Wi-Fi network.
- Now tap the home network and enter the password manually.
- Click the OK button.
- Complete the HP Officejet 5200 Wi-Fi setup.
- Connect the wireless network to the printer and take a print for demo.
Connect the HP Officejet 5200 using wifi protected setup
Using the WPS button provided on the router easily connect a printer to the wireless network.
- Turn ON the HP printer, PC and Router.
- Complete the HP printer setup.
- Go to the control panel on the printer.
- Scroll down the title bar and click the settings icon.
- Press the network setup > wireless settings.
- Now go below to find the WPS setup.
- Press the WPS icon > click the pin option.
- Turn ON the computer and type the WPS pin.
- Complete the HP Officejet 5200 Wi-Fi-protected setup.
Seek The Best Printer Assistance
To fix the printer issues with an instant solution.
HP Officejet 5200 printer setup
using ( wi-fi direct)
There are a few methods to connect the printer to the wireless network. Follow the steps of the HP printer to Wi-FI on windows and MAC. This allows the printer to connect the printer to the printer’s own network.
A) Print with WI-FI direct Windows 10
- Turn ON the printer and the router.
- Go to the control panel of the HP printer.
- Scroll down the title bar and click the Wi-Fi Direct icon.
- Click the switch icon to turn ON the Wi-Fi Direct option.
- Switch ON the windows.
- Go to network settings.
- Select the HP printer with the word Direct in it.
- Type the password in it and connect the printer.
- Complete the HP Officejet 5200 printer Wi-Fi Direct setup.
B) Print With Wi-Fi Direct MaC
- Turn on the MAC device, router and the HP printer.
- Ensure the internet connection is strong.
- Update the MAC to the latest version.
- Install the HP smart app.
- Open the HP smart app and click the plus symbol.
- It locates the list of the available printer.
- Select the HP printer from the list.
- Click the Add option to merge the printer.
- Finish the HP Officejet 5200 printer Wi-Fi setup on MAC.
Seek The Best Printer Assistance
Get started with setting up your HP printer with relevant driver software.