1. HP Officejet 5222 Printer Not Found During Network Driver Setup
- Turn ON the windows.
- Go to the computer control panel.
- Click devices and printers.
- Press the add printer option to add the printer.
- If the windows prompt to install any driver, do the same.
- Update the windows and install the HP OfficeJet 5222 printer driver.
- After installation, restart the windows.
- Turn ON the HP OfficeJet 5222 printers.
- Press the start button on windows.
- Go to the device and printer option.
- Click the add button to add the printer.
- If the printer is unavailable
- Click the printer that I want isn’t listed option.
- The windows will find the printer in another method.
- Uninstall and reinstall the HP Officejet 3830 printer software.
- Turn OFF the guest network connection.
2. How do I print a document from my phone or tablet in Officejet 5222?
There are many methods to print any file or photo from a smartphone or tablet. The easiest way to print any file is to install HP smart app. Add the HP OFFICEJET 5222 printer to the HP smart app. Now the user can access any documents and images from the smartphone or tablet to enjoy printing from the device.
3. HP Officejet 5222 Faxes are blank or have vertical lines
- Unplug the power cable from the HP OFFICEJET 5222 printers.
- Lift the scanner glass.
- Clean it with plain tissue or cloth.
- After 10 seconds, reconnect the printer to the power cord.
- Turn ON the printer.
- Switch ON the router and connect it to the printer.
- Check the document feeder contains any dust.
- Now send any fax to check the quality of printing.
4. HP Officejet 5222 network installation Error
- Restart the computer, printers, and router.
- Run an internet test to check the connection is stable.
- Link the computer and the printer with the same wireless network.
- Now access the browser.
- Reinstall the latest version of the printer driver.
5. HP Officejet 5222 printing in color or black and white
- Connect the computer and the HP OFFICEJET 5222 printer to the wireless network.
- Go to HP smart app > click the HP OFFICEJET 5222 printers.
- Click clean printheads to clean the printhead.
- Choose any file to check printing quality.
6. How do I cancel the print job?
It is simple to cancel the print job from the control panel.
- Go to the control panel.
- Find the cancel button on the screen.
- Press the cancel button to stop the print job.
7. How to improve the copy quality
- Firstly, install proper new printing sheets in the paper cassette.
- Clean the scanner bed with a tissue or soft cloth.
- To check the paper quality, print any document.
- Select the print-job settings and change the setup required.
- Try to load the paper subsequently with quality-rich paper.
8. HP Officejet 5222 copies are blank or faded
Check the ink cartridges have enough ink in them. If the ink is low, fill them with original ink in the cartridges. Fix the ink cartridges in the cartridge slot and close them. Try printing any file to check printing quality.
9. HP Officejet 5222 scanner is not found
- Provide a trouble-free connection between the computer and the HP Officejet 3830 printer scanner.
- Download and install the updated version driver OS.
- Try to Uninstall and reinstall the HP scanner.
- Run the scanner utility option.
- Use the new USB cord connection on the scanner.
- Access through HP print and scan doctor.
- Download and install the HP print and scan the doctor app to resolve the error.
- Uninstall the HP OfficeJet 5222 printer driver.
- Update the windows to the latest version.
- Download and install the printer driver.
- Restart the windows.
- Click the start button.
- Press printers and scanners option.
10. Scanners not supported in Windows and MAC
- Reset the HP OFFICEJET 5222 printer settings.
- Scan any document again.
- If the error is available.
- Uninstall the printer driver software and reinstall it.
- Run an internet test and check the files with the scanner.
11. Faxes fail when the computer goes into suspend or sleep mode
Alter the sleep mode settings option to wake the fax. Or alternatively, do several fax functions to wake up the computer. Insert the fax modem, it automatically wakes up the computer to start the fax process. Try to restart the connected computer and devices.
12. HP Officejet 5222 no Airprint printer message found in iOS
- Restart the HP OFFICEJET 5222 printer and the IOS device.
- Turn ON the router.
- Check the network connection is stable.
- Connect the printer and the IOS device with the wireless network.
- Now start the AirPrint option.
Seek The Best Printer Assistance
Get started with setting up your HP printer with relevant driver software.