1. Why is HP Officejet 5252 not found during network driver setup?
If you see an HP Officejet 5252 printer cannot print error, do the following:
- Try restarting your HP Oj 5252 printer, PC, and router.
- Now, check your printer and the network status of the router.
- Make use of HP Print and Scan Doctor to resolve the printer error.
- Uninstall and reinstall the latest HP Oj printer driver software on your PC.
2. How to print documents from my phone or tablet in Officejet 5252 printer?
Many technologies are coming up these days to print from a smartphone. You can use AirPrint, CloudPrint, ePrint, and more to print documents from your gadgets. You can also prefer HP Smart App or HP Printer Software to print files from anywhere you are.
3. HP Officejet 5252 faxes are blank or have vertical lines in it
Unplug the power cable and wait for 15 seconds and reconnect the power cable. Now, switch on your HP Oj 5252 printer and clean the scanner glass. Also, check the automatic document feeder for any dirt in it. Now, assign fax tasks and check the quality and reliability.
4. HP Officejet 5252 Network Installation Error
This error might occur when you try to install software over a wireless network. In this case, restart your printer, computer, and router. Connect your printer and computer to the same router and check the network status. Now, try to reinstall an updated driver or software of your choice.
5. HP Officejet 5252 printing in color or black and white
Choose a document to print and select the paper tab. Now, pick your printer model and go to the ink cartridges section. Choose a color or B/W to print the files of your choice. Else, choose print in grayscale if you cannot print files in B/W.
6. How do I cancel a print job
Go to the control panel and tap on the stop button to stop the ongoing tasks. All the print jobs will end at this point. Also, cancel all the print jobs on your computer. Now, assign a new print task and pick your Oj 5252 printer model. Choose all the print settings and tap on the Print icon.
7. How to improve the copy quality
- Clean the scanner bed and keep it out of clots and specks of dirt.
- Check the paper settings and image change settings to continue.
- Also, to improve the copy quality, you can check the advanced copy settings.
8. HP Officejet 5252 Copies are blank or faded
Check the ink level in the ink cartridges present in the access area of your printer. Try printing a diagnostic page to find which cartridge is under issue.
9. HP Officejet 5252 Scanner not found
Make use of the HP Print and Scan Doctor Software to fix the scanner issue. Reinstall the latest driver and active image acquisition settings. Your HP Oj printer will now print and scan files at ease.
10. Scanners not supported in Windows and MAC
Reset the printing environment if your device cannot scan. If you find the same error again, then reinstall the latest driver software. Now, check the network connection and try to print the files at ease.
11. Why do faxes fail when computers go into suspend or sleep mode?
Try 2 or 3 continuous faxes to wake up your computer. Else, reset the printing settings and try to send or receive a fax file. Also, check the network connections.
12. HP Officejet 5252 No AirPrint printer message found in iOS
Make sure the network connection is stable on the iOS device. Restart your printer and the iOS device and check the network status. Reconnect the network cables and activate the AirPrint option.
Seek The Best Printer Assistance
Get started with setting up your HP printer with relevant driver software.