HP Officejet Pro 6978 Wifi Setup
HP Officejet Pro 6978 wireless printer is one of the best printers. It comes at an affordable range with professional-quality color up to 50% less cost. Now conduct various functions like copy, scan, fax and wireless printing, duplex printing. It saves time by sending the scanned documents of photos directly to the email of the recipient.
How To Connect HP Officejet Pro 6978 To Wi-Fi?
- Connect the computer and the printer to the same network.
- Click the wireless menu. > wireless setup Wizard option from the printer panel.
- Enter the password and click ok.
- Go with the instructions on the printer’s control panel.
- The wireless printing setting lets you prepare for the installation.
- Connect the printer with the network.
Connect Hp Officejet pro 6978 Printer Using USB Cable
Connect the HP printer by using a USB cable.
- Search the system and alter device installation settings.
- Choose yes(recommended)
- Switch on the printer, connect the USB cable to the printer and then to the open USB port available on the computer.
- The message found new hardware displays on the screen
- Install the printer by following the stable procedure.
- If unable to connect select add a printer or scanner option
- Follow the prompts and complete the setup, run a test print.
HP Officejet Pro 6978 Wireless Setup On Windows
- Switch on the computer which is connected to the wireless network.
- Note the name of the network and the password.
- Make sure that both the printer and the system are within the range of the router.
- Switch on the printer select the wireless icon on the printers control panel choose the wireless option .
- Select the wireless setup wizard option.
- Select the personal network and type the password
- Go to the Windows > printer and scanner > select add printer and scanner
- . HP Officejet Pro 6978 wireless setup on Windows is completed and start printing.
HP Officejet Pro 6978 Wireless Setup On Mac
- Switch on the printer and wait for the display screen to come up.
- Go to the settings and Click on the wireless option. Select the wireless option from the Mac device.
- And click on add printers or scanners option.
- Select the printer and click on add.
- Select the file that has to be printed and click on print
- option. Choose the printer again and click on print.
- HP Office jet Pro 6978 wireless setup on Mac is completed.
Connect The Officejet Pro 6978 Printer With The Wireless Setup Wizard
- Position the printer close to the Wi-Fi router.
- Load the required amount of paper in the main tray.
- Switch on the printer.
- In the printer panel select the setup option.
- Navigate below and select network setup, click on the settings and choose the wireless
- Choose the wireless setup wizard
- Select the name of the wireless network. Enter the password.
- The printer is connected now Conduct a test print
Connect The Officejet Pro 6978 Printer Using Wi-Fi Protected Setup
- Switch on the router and make sure that the internet connection is sound and stable.
- Position the printer close to the router.
- Make sure that the paper is loaded in the main tray and then switch on the printer.
- On the screen select the setup option scroll down and click on the network setup option.
- Choose the wireless option and select Wi-Fi protected setup
- Select the name of the wireless network.
- Enter the password to complete the connection.
Seek The Best Printer Assistance
To fix the printer issues with an instant solution.
Toll Free : 1-844-896-6313
HP Officejet Pro 6978 Printer Setup Wi-Fi Direct
The Wi-Fi direct connection enables the printer to connect with nearby devices without the help of any hotspot or Wi-Fi connection. This permits the user to send a print job using a direct wireless connection.
A) Print With Wi-Fi Direct Windows 10
- In the Windows application search for the option printers and scanners and click add a printer or scanner.
- Then click show Wi-Fi direct printers select the printer which has the word DIRECT in the name.
- Click add device.
- Look for the pin on the printer panel and enter the same on the pin prompt display on the computer.
- If a message displaying driver is unavailable status appears go to the official mail ID 123.hp.com to download the print driver and later install the same.
- Choose the document and click print.
B) Print With Wi-Fi Direct MaC
- Switch on the printer. Look for a Wi-Fi direct button click on it to view all the information.
- Click on the wireless icon present on the device
- Select the printer which has the word direct in its name.
- When prompted by the system enter the Wi-Fi direct password.
- Then select join.
- Proceed with the normal printing procedure.
Seek The Best Printer Assistance
Get started with setting up your HP printer with relevant driver software.