1. Officejet Pro 8020 printer not found during network driver setup
- Restart the HP Officejet Pro 8020 printer, computer, and router.
- Ensure the network connection is stable in the printer and the computer.
- Install the HP scan doctor app to solve the printer error.
- Uninstall the printer driver.
- Reinstall the latest version of the driver.
- Restart the computer.
- Now add the printer to it.
2. How do I print a document from my phone or tablet in Officejet Pro 8020?
There are many steps to print any document or image from a smartphone or tablet. The easiest method to print any file is to install HP smart app. Add the HP Officejet Pro 8020 printer to the HP smart app. Now the user can access any documents and images from the smartphone or tablet to enjoy printing from the device.
3. HP Officejet pro 8020 Faxes are blank or have vertical lines
- Unplug the power cable from the HP printer.
- Lift the scanner glass.
- Clean it with plain tissue or cloth.
- After a few seconds, reconnect the printer to the power cord.
- Turn ON the printer.
- Switch ON the router and connect it to the printer.
- Check the document feeder contains any dust.
- Now send any fax to check the quality of printing.
4. HP Officejet Pro 8020 network installation Error
- Restart the computer, HP printer, and router.
- Run an internet test to check the connection is stable.
- Integrate the computer and the printer with the same wireless network.
- Now access the browser.
- Reinstall the latest version of the printer driver.
5. HP Officejet pro 8020 printing in color or black and white
- Connect the computer and the HP printer to the wireless network.
- Go to HP smart app > click the HP Officejet Pro 8020 printer.
- Click clean printheads to clean the printhead.
- Now, choose any file to check printing quality.
6. How do I cancel the print job?
- Go to the control panel.
- Find the cancel button on the screen.
- Press the cancel button to stop the print job.
Press the cancel button to stop the print job
7. How to improve the copy quality
- Firstly, install proper, new printing sheets in the paper cassette.
- Clean the scanner bed with a tissue or soft cloth.
- Check the paper quality, print any document.
- Click the print-job settings and do the required changes.
- Clean the ink cartridge and paper input tray slots.
8. HP Officejet pro 8020 copies are blank or faded
Check the ink cartridges have enough ink in them. If the ink is low, fill them with original ink in the cartridges. Fix the ink cartridges in the cartridge slot and close them. Try printing any file to check printing quality.
9. HP Officejet pro 8020 scanner is not found
Download and install the scan doctor app to examine the scanner and resolve it. Uninstall and reinstall the HP printer driver software. Add the printer to the printer driver. Now the HP Officejet Pro 8020 printer will print and scan seamlessly.
10. Scanners not supported in Windows and MAC
- Reset the HP OfficeJet pro 9010 printer settings.
- Scan any document again.
- If the error persists, uninstall the printer driver and reinstall it.
- Run an internet test and check the files with the scanner.
11. Faxes fail when the computer goes into suspend or sleep mode
Continuously send some faxes to start the computer. Reset the printer settings. Check the internet connection and run an internet test. Now try to send or receive faxes.
12. HP Officejet pro 8020 no Airprint printer message found in iOS
- Restart the HP OfficeJet pro 9010 printer and the IOS device.
- Turn ON the router.
- Check whether the network connection is stable.
- Connect the printer and the IOS device with the wireless network.
- Now start the AirPrint option.
Seek The Best Printer Assistance
Get started with setting up your HP printer with relevant driver software.