HP Officejet Pro 8020 Wifi Setup
While connecting the HP Officejet Pro 8020 printer to the wireless connection, position the printer near the router in its network range to easily access the internet.
How To Connect HP Officejet Pro 8020 To Wi-Fi?
- Connect the computer and the printer to the same network.
- Click the wireless menu. > wireless setup Wizard option from the printer panel.
- Enter the password and click ok.
- Go with the instructions on the printer’s control panel.
- The wireless printing setting lets you prepare for the installation.
- Connect the printer with the network.
Connect Hp Officejet pro 8020 Printer Using USB Cable
Connect the HP printer by using a USB cable.
- Switch ON the PC.
- Tap on the change device installation.
- Press the yes (recommended) option.
- Integrate the USB cable with the printer and the computer.
- New hardware information will appear on the screen.
- Follow the on-screen directions.
HP Officejet Pro 8020 Wireless Setup On Windows
- Switch ON the HP printer.
- Turn ON the modem and windows.
- Keep the windows and the printer close to the modem.
- Run an internet test on the router.
- Connect the printer and windows to the same wireless network.
- Click setting > printers and scanners
- Select the home printer from the available list.
- Click add an option to add the printer to the printer list.
- Now continue printing and scanning.
HP Officejet Pro 8020 Wireless Setup On Mac
- Turn ON the MAC and the HP printer.
- Connect the MAC and the printer to the wireless network.
- Tap on the apple symbol on the MAC device.
- Press system preference.
- Click on the printers and scanners icon.
- A new screen will open.
- Click the plus symbol to add the printer to the computer.
- Click the print icon at the top and mention all the required information.
- Now add the printer to the MAC.
- It shows the printer in the available printer list.
- ADD the printer and take a test print.
- Check whether the printer is working.
- Complete the HP Officejet Pro 8020 wireless set up on MAC.
Connect The Officejet Pro 8020 Printer With The Wireless Setup Wizard
- Integrate the HP printer to a standard wall port.
- Place the ink cartridges in the cartridge chamber and close them.
- Fetch the printing paper in the paper tray.
- Turn ON the HP printer using the power button.
- Switch ON the router of the Wi-Fi network.
- Cross-check whether the connection is stable.
- Go to the control panel on the HP printer.
- Click network setup.
- Click wireless settings > choose wireless setup wizard.
- It finds the available Wi-Fi network.
- Now tap the home network.
- Enter the password manually.
- Click the OK button.
- Complete the HP Officejet Pro 8020 printer Wi-Fi setup.
- Connect the wireless network to the HP printer and use a demo print.
Connect The Officejet Pro 8020 Printer Using Wi-Fi Protected Setup
- Switch on the router and make sure that the internet connection is sound and stable.
- Position the printer close to the router.
- Make sure that the paper is loaded in the main tray and then switch on the printer.
- On the screen select the setup option scroll down and click on the network setup option.
- Choose the wireless option and select Wi-Fi protected setup
- Select the name of the wireless network.
- Enter the password to complete the connection.
Seek The Best Printer Assistance
To fix the printer issues with an instant solution.
Toll Free : 1-844-896-6313
HP Officejet Pro 8020 Printer Setup Wi-Fi Direct
The Wi-Fi direct connection enables the printer to connect with nearby devices without the help of any hotspot or Wi-Fi connection. This permits the user to send a print job using a direct wireless connection.
A) Print With Wi-Fi Direct Windows 10
- Switch ON the computer, printer and the router.
- Complete the HP printer setup.
- Go to the control panel on the printer.
- Scroll down the title bar and click the settings icon.
- Press the network setup > wireless settings.
- Now go below to find the WPS setup.
- Press the WPS icon > click the pin option.
- Turn ON the computer and type the WPS pin.
B) Print With Wi-Fi Direct MaC
- Switch on the printer. Look for a Wi-Fi direct button click on it to view all the information.
- Click on the wireless icon present on the device
- Select the printer which has the word direct in its name.
- When prompted by the system enter the Wi-Fi direct password.
- Then select join.
- Proceed with the normal printing procedure.
Seek The Best Printer Assistance
Get started with setting up your HP printer with relevant driver software.