HP Officejet Pro 8620 Won’t connect to Wi-Fi?
HP Officejet Pro 8620 printer is compatible with wireless network setup. It means you can connect the HP OJ Pro 8620 printer and computer with a Wi-Fi network. For this, you need a stable computer, HP 8620 printer, and a Wi-Fi network.
Now, are you thinking how to fix the issue of the HP Officejet Pro 8620 printer not connecting to the wifi? If yes then here is the standard procedure for resolving the problem. Along with this, also get the method to connect the HP 8620 printer and computer wirelessly.
How to Fix the Issue of Fix HP Officejet Pro 8620 printer won’t connect to Wi-Fi?
The simple procedure for resolving the HP OJ Pro 8620 printer not connecting to Wi-Fi network is:
- Check the HP 8620 printer and ensure that all the settings are accurate.
- Ensure that the power connection between the printer and computer is accurate.
- Check the internet connection of the computer and ensure it is stable & active.
- Now, check whether the HP 8620 printer is getting connected to the computer wirelessly.
Still, if the OJ Pro printer is not getting wirelessly connected to the preferred computer, then follow the below method. The below method will guide you on how to connect the computer and HP 8620 printer wirelessly.
- Deactivate the OJ Pro 8620 printer and computer.
- Remove the USB cable from the computer and HP printer.
- Wait for some time and power up the HP Officejet Pro 8620 printer.
- After that, power up the preferred computer and ensure it has a stable Wi-Fi network.
- Move on to the printer and choose the Setup menu.
- Access the network setup option and select the wireless settings option.
- Now, choose the displayed wireless setup wizard and a list of Wi-Fi networks will appear on the printer.
- Tap your preferred computer Wi-Fi network and continue.
- When the wizard prompts, provide the Wi-Fi password.
- Proceed with the on-screen instructions and complete HP Officejet Pro 8620 wireless setup.
- Finally, open any document and take the print of it to ensure proper wireless setup.
I hope now you are clear on how to resolve the network setup problem and how to connect the printer & device wirelessly. However, if you need any clarification about this, feel free to call our customer support experts.