123 HP OFFICEJET PRO PRINTER
123 HP Officejet Pro Setup Support
To establish an amazing printing job with an easy printer setup, get connected to HP Officejet Pro printers. It’s a cloud-connected Hp+ printer through which it provides self-update, is secure, and helps to print virtually at any time and anywhere smartly. Get technology on your palm to print, scan, using HP Smart App. Further, utilize advanced scanning, mobile fax, and productivity features through standard setup. HP Officejet Pro printers are fully featured for home and office work to provide professional color printings on documents, flyers, and brochures.
Follow the given procedure to make an initial printer setup on HP Officejet Pro
HP Officejet Pro Printer Setup
- Unbox HP Officejet Pro printer safely
- Then remove tapes and other packages to setup.
- Now, place the Officejet Pro printer on a flat surface.
- Further, arrange other fundamentals to the printer using a USB cable connection, which is included in the package.
- In the paper input tray, load the papers and ensure the ink cartridge sited well on slots.
- Make sure, the printer and other devices are connected to sturdy power and network.
- locate the router close to the printer and turn on the printer.
HP Officejet Pro Driver Download
Most of the HP Officejet pro printer models come with the installation CD. It is enough to download the drivers from the CD. The CD includes an Officejet pro printer driver for both OS. Now, follow the 123.hp.com/officejet pro driver installation steps further:
- Choose wireless or USB connection type prior to the printer and computer connection.
- Now, turn on the connected devices safely.
- Using the driver site page, download the HP Officejet Pro printer driver.
- Pick driver and software option to download the appropriate driver.
- Go with the given driver setup instructions.
- Add a printer, once the driver is downloaded and installed.
- Initially, Insert CD-ROM into the computer drive and choose standard driver installation on Officejet Pro driver.
- Pick the printer model or series and follow the guidelines to download the driver
HP Officejet Pro USB setup for Windows
- Confirm further the USB cords are under the good condition with essential length.
- Clear the default USB connection and connect it again.
- On the driver site, select the printer model with reference to the series.
- Using the wizard page, follow the USB setup procedures.
- USB Setup for windows is done using HP Officejet Pro printer.
HP Officejet Pro USB setup for Mac
- Ensure the USB Cord is in good condition.
- On the HP Driver download page, start driver download for HP Officejet Pro.
- Enter the printer model and OS type on the requested field.
- Now, download and get connect to HP Officejet Pro printer instructions.
- Link the USB Cable on the slots and alter the connection type to USB.
Seek The Best Printer Assistance
Get started with setting up your HP printer with relevant driver software.