HP Tango Driver for Windows and Mac
- HP Tango Terra Printer Driver Download for Windows and Mac operating system is vital to support all the features of Tango.
- Printing is tedious if your 123 hp tango driver is not compatible with your operating system. Download the latest hp tango driver to enjoy endless printing.
HP Tango Driver Install using CD/DVD
You can use the CD/DVD for installing HP Tango Driver on your Windows and Mac. The CD/DVD for driver installation will contain the driver installation software, so you only have to insert and import the installation software into your Windows and Mac device.
HP Tango Printer CD/DVD Driver Installation for Windows
- Turn on your HP Tango device and computer.
- Establish stable connection between your device and the computer.
- Insert CD/DVD on your Windows computer to download the printer software.
- After inserting CD/DVD, the desktop screen will show a setup file.
- Click on install, when prompted to seek permission to install hp tango printer software.
- Install and run the setup file.
- Follow the guidance to complete your driver installation on windows.
HP Tango Printer CD/DVD Driver Installation for Mac
- Turn on your Mac computer and HP Tango Terra Printer.
- Use wired or wireless network to connect your Mac computer and HP Tango Terra Printer.
- To start your installation process, insert the CD/DVD into your computer.
- The setup file will appear on screen.
- Click on install for installing HP Tango driver on Mac computer.
- Use guidance displayed on screen for successful installation and setup.
- Add your tango printer to the list on Mac computer and change settings if necessary.
HP Tango Driver - Driver Update in Windows
Tango Driver Update using Device Manager
- You can easily update your tango printer driver using Device Manager.
- Click on start button on left pane of your PC.
- Choose the control panel to enter into device manager.
- Scroll down and find Device Manager in control panel.
- Tap on view devices to search your HP Tango Printer.
- Select the 123.hp.com printer device and select the driver update option.
- Enable automatic update option to automatically update your driver version when new version is available.
Manual Update of HP Tango Drivers
- You need to download and update the Printer driver manually, when automatic driver update is not available.
- Download the driver manually by visiting hp.com/123.
- Now extract the setup file from the downloaded software.
- Make sure you have downloaded the compatible driver for your HP Tango Terra Printer.
- Open your device manager and select the printer device.
- Select the driver update option. When prompted, click on ok button to complete the driver download.
Automatic Update of HP Tango Driver
- Your HP Tango Terra Printer will have built in printer drivers.
- To update your hp tango driver automatically you can make use of built-in driver support.
- To enable the automatic printer driver update, go to control panel.
- Find the change device installation option.
- Now select the change device installation settings, choose change setting preference and save the changes.
- After saving the changes, the computer will download the latest version when it is available for your HP Tango Terra Printer